D&D Painting Corp.

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors

Reviews for D&D Painting Corp.

aanelia .
aanelia .

One bedroom apartment painting

I would highly recommend D&D Painting. Excellent results, timely and precise. Work was done in a professional manner. I would absolutely seek their expertise in future.

Dimitar from Etobicoke
Dimitar from Etobicoke

painting services

Very good painting job. Thank you for making my bedroom so beautiful. We will see you again.I am sending you my friends as well.
We will use your services soon.

gdimitrova .
gdimitrova .

Painting and wall decorations

The guys are great! Very clean and precise painting. We are so happy we took their advice for these wall decoration. Now we have perfectly painted and unique apartment :)

Svetlana  from Mississauga
Svetlana from Mississauga

House painting

The company did a great job painting my house. Very professional and well done work. If other times I need painting services I will definitely call them back. Thank you guys for the beautiful job.

Thanks Svetlana! We appreciate your wonderful feedback!

Luba Dinkova from Etobicoke
Luba Dinkova from Etobicoke

Apartment Painting

The professionals of D&D Painting are very organized young men. They did an amazing job, very clean and good quality work. The company is very punctual and respectful. They are knowledgeable in their field of work and can give you advice in regards to home decoration and color matching. I would recommend these guys to my fiends and family.

Thank you, Luba, for the kind words! It was a pleasure working for you.

More about D&D Painting Corp.

D&D Painting Corp has been providing painting services with exceptional quality and precision since 2002. We do not subcontract. We take your projects personally.