Toronto ON M5R 2T9

Reviews for Archer Roofing

Pawel from Archer got us out of a mess.

I had really messed up by hiring a shady-down roofer (don't worry - they were from a referral and aren't listed on this site). The initial estimate went fine but I should have seen the warning signs. After several no-shows and last-minute cancellations, he finally showed up, claimed he couldn't do half of what he promised and then started drinking on the job right away. After 2 days, he got fired. Most of what we really needed done got finished except that he left a small porch roof stripped and exposed.

That's where Pawel and Archer came in. I was fortunate that a job he had just cancelled when I called him and he was able to come over right away. Within a few short hours, the porch roof was done right. No excuses, no unprofessionalism - just solid work. If I had the chance for a full do-over, I would have hired Archer from the get-go and saved myself a lot of stress.

S. Wyatt from Old Toronto
S. Wyatt from Old Toronto
3 reviews Old Toronto, ON

Residential roofing

Very competitive price for the work, which was done on time and as agreed to. They deftly worked around an issue that could have brought the project to a standstill. I would not hesitate to recommend this company to a friend.

mortgagejake
mortgagejake

Roofing job

416-427-2437
Toronto
M5R 2T9

Archer roofing came to me via a referral of a general contractor who I know and trust well. Considering how many roofers did NOT come on time, as promised, the fact that they came when they said they would was a pleasant start. Furthermore, he gave me a full rundown of our roof and that it was NOT needing replacement just yet, but it would be within 18-24 months. He also patched it up as promised and guess what - the minute I need a new roof, he's our guy. I've also sent his name to everyone I know because his honesty and professionalism was outstanding. Thank you Archer!

Barbara   North Toronto
Barbara North Toronto

Excellent roofing and Construction Company

We just had the roof replaced by Archer Construction Group Ltd.
They did a superb job. They completed the job on time in two days to the utmost satisfaction. Pawel and his team are a hardworking,
meticulous group of men. The pay attention to detail missed by other roofers and make recommendations for improvements, which are not pushy but much appreciated. They clean up their mess. If fact, they make very little mess in comparison to others. We highly recommend their services.

Looking for Roofing pros in Toronto?