Clarks Garage Door Repair Westlake Village

Garage Doors & Hardware
Thousand Oaks CA 91362
HomeStars  >  Garage Doors & Hardware in Thousand Oaks  >  Clarks Garage Door Repair Westlake Village

Review for Clarks Garage Door Repair Westlake Village

Veronica Holt in San Francisco
Veronica Holt in San Francisco
1 review Saint Quentin, NB

Clarks Garage Door Repair Saved the Day!

I had a fun day trip planned for my two kiddos and some of their friends for a Saturday afternoon. Lugging around 6 kids meant I'd have to pull the minivan out of the garage (I usually drive the sedan and park in the driveway). Anyway, on Thursday night I noticed the garage door wouldn't open! My husband said a spring had popped. Clarks Garage Door & Gate Repair is close by the house, and fortunately they got a tech, Nick, out to us the next morning. He got our garage door up and running in no time and the Saturday plans with the kids were saved! Thanks Nick! Thanks Clarks Garage Door Repair!

More about Clarks Garage Door Repair Westlake Village