Calgary Bathworks

Reviews for Calgary Bathworks

Sally in Toronto
Sally in Toronto

Bathroom, kitchen and main floor renovation!

We have used Calgary Bathworks before and they were the first company we called. Their work is impeccable and they are dependable and honest. They pride themselves with their high quality of workmanship. They clean up everyday before they leave and they are very good at solving any problems that may come up during the renovations. They are all such great human beings and people that you would welcome into your home! Thanks for the wonderful job you did at our house. We are beyond thrilled and so proud of the renovations.

Shannon  in Calgary
Shannon in Calgary

Bathroom Renovation

We were very impressed with Dick’s professionalism and comprehensive business plan, we knew right away we wanted to work with his team. They were very respectful of our home, keeping the work area clean and tidy. We appreciated their guidance and expertise through the process to ensure we understood and would be happy with the results. They went above and beyond and it showed through their hard work and skill. It was a great experience and there are not enough words to describe how incredible happy we are with our new bathroom ensuite.

Stan and Mary  in Calgary
Stan and Mary in Calgary

Bathroom Renovation

We found the crew from Calgary Bathworks so considerate in their approach to their tasks. At the end of a each day's work our Condo was tidy, and we experienced very little upset to our life.
The end product is fantastic, and has received many great reviews from family and friends already.
We would recommend Calgary Bathworks to anyone.
Stan and Mary Thompson.

Whittaker from Calgary
Whittaker from Calgary

Master bathroom renovation

Calgary Bathworks did a fantastic job from start to finish and we couldn’t be happier with the outcome. It was a complete gut job and Dick provided great insight and suggestions on the new redesign. Some of the other companies we first spoke with required that we work with a designer first which we didn’t feel was necessary in our case and we really appreciated the streamlined approach with CBW where this was optional. We valued what Dick had to say in terms of what would work best with the redesign. It was really based on our initial interaction with Dick, his knowledge and forthrightness, along with the credentials he provided that made it easy for us to choose Calgary Bathworks. Once the work began, Jarrod and Rahmat did a meticulous and absolutely wonderful job. They answered our questions and explained the process and were always professional and cheerful. I didn’t care for the initial paint colour we chose for the walls and when I asked to change the colour (after the entire bathroom had already been painted) Jarrod was nothing but understanding and was very gracious about changing the colour. Their primary concern and focus was to make sure we were happy with the outcome and to do the best possible job. There were a few issues along the way and it was handled with absolute professionalism and as quickly as possible. We are planning to have our main bathroom done later this year and we will definitely be calling Calgary Bathworks to complete this job for us as well! Thank-you Dick, Jarrod and Rahmat.

Gail W. in Calgary
Gail W. in Calgary

Bathroom Renovations

Dick of Calgary Bathworks is rightfully proud of all the positive reviews he and his company receive . . . well, here is another one! I had the company reno two bathrooms for me – one a total demolish and replace, the other an upgrade. When I contacted him Dick was quick to come and look at what I needed. While he was here he provided proof of required licenses, worker’s comp and insurance right up front. To me, the mark of a professional.
I had other quotes but chose Calgary Bathworks because I felt I could work well with Dick. He answered questions quickly, was very patient and offered some great suggestions and photos of various options. I requested an unusual ‘hidden’ cupboard and we all had some good laughs about it but it was done and I’m very happy with it.
My appreciation to the great work crew: Ramot the handy guy who could, and did, do anything, Shane the terrific tiler, Jeff the glass guy – and of course Dick and his son Jarrod, one or the other of whom was here almost every day of construction. The site was cleaned every day and they took great care to protect existing carpets, flooring, and furniture.
In the end the work cost more and took longer than anticipated – but the increased costs were because I added / changed things along the way and the job took longer because the fabricator of a custom mirror didn’t do a good enough job for the glass company Dick uses and they had it redone. At all times, I was kept fully informed and knew what to expect. The work is very high quality, the bathrooms look beautiful and Dick’s smooth and professional handling of the inevitable glitches that pop up in any renovation was much appreciated.
I think the greatest compliment I could give Dick and Calgary Bathworks is to say they earned my TRUST!

Thelma K. in Calgary
Thelma K. in Calgary

Tub to shower renovation.

We are extremely pleased with our bathroom renovation by Calgary
BathWorks. Dick was so patient with our decision making process &
Dean & Ian did an amazing job of building a "shower spa" in the old
tub area. The work was completed in the nine days as promised.
We are thrilled and 100% satisfied with the final result & we have a
modern new bathroom that we love. We highly recommend Calgary
BathWorks.

Adele W.  in Calgary
Adele W. in Calgary

Bathroom Reno

Well it is going on 2 years since we had our bathroom remodeled by Calgary Bathworks and we still LOVE it. They did such a great job AND without supervision since we were out of town when the work was being done. Dick kept us in the loop with email updates and photos. That was very much appreciated. There were a few glitches (to be expected when we were not around to discuss decisions) but Bathworks made it right and to our complete satisfaction. It`s easy to recommend this company.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Double Bathroom Reno

The CBW team made renovating our two bathrooms a breeze! Convenient consultation times provided us the details, and after proceeding with the work CBW completed the reno in a very quick time frame. We were provided a ton of options to choose from, and CBW was very considerate and flexible when it came to completing the work on a budget. Dick and his staff were punctual, courteous and went the extra mile to make sure the job was done on time. Communication was excellent start-to-finish, and their work equally as strong. I wouldn't hesitate to recommended CBW to friends and family.

Richard, Dalhousie in Calgary
Richard, Dalhousie in Calgary

Bathroom renovation

Calgary Bathworks did a fine job with our reno.
My wife was pleased with their attention to detail, with us selecting the colours, etc.
The work, including the cleanup, was performed in a truly professional and satisfactory manner.

KC in
KC in

Very impressive basement bathroom, bedroom renovation, plus assorted other projects (i.e. shelves, wine racks, doors)

A friend had suggested Calgary Bathworks for my renovations. So glad they did. This is definitely a very knowledgeable, professional, courteous and professional company. I happened to meet all the guys; all easy to work with; friendly, courteous, thorough, and diligent. Jarrod (who oversaw the project) was insightful and offered some wonderful suggestions. He would touch base with me frequently; making me aware of problems, going over ideas, and asking me if I had any concerns. Everything was completed on time and within budget. They would be my go to guys for any future projects.

Looking for Bathroom Renovation pros in Calgary?