HomeStars  >  Closet & Storage Solutions in Ajax  >  Closets by Design - Toronto

Reviews for Closets by Design - Toronto

sandra

The wall unit is perfect and exactly what we wanted. It's beautiful and functional and fits nicely in my sons' bedroom and they love it. The design was well laid out and perfect for the space. Hassan and his partner, I'm sorry I don't remember his name, did an excellent job at installing and paying attention to detail and functionality. They were very careful and efficient while installing the unit. I am extremely pleased with the outcome and I will definitely keep your company in mind for the future and refer your work to others too!

Kind regards,
Sandra

We are very happy to know that you are happy and your boys love their your new closets. :) lt us know if you need more closets!

-Closets By Design Toronto

My experience with Closets by Design of Toronto was just perfect! Starting with the consultation, they went through my list of demands for my custom "dream" walk in closet and made sure to adjust the design accordingly. Everything went smoothly including the installation, which I was initially worried about but it turned out brilliant! I can't stop walking in and out of my new closet!!! So exciting!

We are glad that everything worked out for you . Don't hesitate to call us should you need more custom closets done.

Linda in Markham

The whole process from start to finish was a very positive one. The designer that visited us in our home listened to what ideas we had and what our needs were and then made several excellent suggestions. When the installers arrived they were very considerate about new carpeting that had been installed, and then began the installation in a very professional way. They took the time to make sure every detail was dealt with, even including removing the white stickers from shelves and drawers. They also "went beyond" the design to ensure that the leveling adjustments they had to make in the installation were hidden and did not detract from the finished product.

I would definitely recommend the whole team!

Thank you Linda for your positive feedback. It was a pleasure working for you on your Walkin closet.

Closets by Design did an amazing job of transforming our condo, which had very little storage space, to one with an abundance of closet space. I now have more storage space than I have things. Their entire team has a "can do" attitude and their aim is to make sure that you are happy. Their work is very professional and their prices very reasonable - much more competitive than other companies that I contacted. I would definitely recommend them to my friends and family.

Hi there! Thank you so much for choosing Closets by Design of Toronto for your custom closet. We are incredibly happy to hear that your condo is now completely organized. Your feedback and referrals are greatly appreciated and helps us in maintaining our quality and service. We hope to hear from you in the future!

The entire process of working with a designer to installation went very well. Their process of including the homeowner in the design of what will be most functional for their purposes was very helpful. Installation was efficient, and well done. They care about their product and the service they provide.

Thank you for your nice words, your business, and the opportunity to serve you.

Christian in Edison

We have used Closets by Design for three projects in our house now: Outfitting an empty space behind closet doors we had put in in our master bedroom; putting something into an empty basement closet to increase space for hanging coats; and installing shelving and drawers in niches on either side of our bed in our master bedroom. The install of the shelving and drawers in our closets went perfectly: looked good, the price was reasonable, and most importantly, all our issues were addressed. In short, we got what we needed, done efficiently, and for a fair price. When it came to the install beside our bed, the uneven angles of our home created some issues for the installers and the initial installation looked okay but not perfect. Mia at CBD was amazing in responding to our concerns, and had the installers come back three times to make sure that it was done perfectly to a level that made us completely happy with the job. This is the CBD difference--IMO, they will strive to make sure things are finished to perfection, even if it takes them returning however many times. This is what anyone wants when they put their home in another person's hands: the confidence that in the end the job will be done right. We also have to thank Lucy, who worked with us both times to plan and price our projects. She has a wonderful personality, a great eye and a keen ear, and she works to make what you want affordable. I would highly recommend Lucy, Mia, and the CBD team to anyone in need of a closet/shelving fix. They'll figure out what you want and make sure you get it!

Hi Christian!

Thank you very much! We are always happy to do a good job. Thanks for taking time to let us know.

Enjoy your new Closets!

Always glad to be of service!

HomeStars in Toronto
1 review Whitchurch-Stouffville, ON

I had the closets done in my kids room, and they look fabulous.
A little pricy but worth every dollar. The Installer was amazing.
Now my kids can keep their rooms tidier. I would recommend
Closets By Design to anyone. Glad I did it.

Hi There!

Glad to know you are happy with your new closets. :) Enjoy!

EC in Toronto

Sara designed closets for the entire house and worked with my budget. Overall, the closets, service and quality met my expectations. The installer was also very courteous and professional. They delivered on time and without complications.

Hi EC!

Thank you for the kind words, Sara and the installer will surely get the message! Glad to know you're happy with the quality of service we've provided.

-Closets by Design Toronto

Starting from Sara coming to show me all the catalogues and designs for each closet and kitchen cabinet, was top notch. Guys came in who installed were professional, clean, and efficient. Highly recommend it!

We are happy when our customers are happy.
Thank you very much!

Andrew in Lindsay
1 review Lindsay, ON

Georgia had an excellent solution for an awkward old farmhouse closet. Ahmed turned up on time and executed the installation perfectly, tidying up afterwards. We are very pleased with t he results.

thank you Andrew! Glad to know you are pleased with our service/product. Let us know if you need more closets ...thanks!

More about Closets by Design - Toronto

Imagine your home totally organized! At Closets by Design, we work to simplify your life by designing, building, and installing custom closets, garage cabinets, home offices, laundries, pantries, and much more. With a wide selection of finishes, accessories, and hardware, you will get the customized look you have always dreamed of and you can rely on our three decades of experience for total customer satisfaction. From our no obligation in-home consultation, custom tailored designs, and high quality product construction, we offer excellent value. For service in Toronto or Durham Region, visit our website to book your free consultation today. Closets by Design: Quality, beauty, and commitment are built in!