Closets by Design - Toronto

Closet & Storage Solutions
HomeStars  >  Closet & Storage Solutions in Toronto  >  Closets by Design - Toronto
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Closets by Design - Toronto

Mary from Toronto

My experience with this company from my initial contact to set up a date for an estimate, meeting with Mike the Designer, installation by Hassan and a visit from a Manager, Issam, during installation was very pleasant and work went very smoothly and on time. Hassan did a wonderful job, took away the old closet debris and left his work area spotless. This closet looks fabulous. I could not be happier. I have other plans for CBD - I hope they are ready for me -:). An excellent, local company that obviously takes pride in their work.

Job Price

Thank you Mary! We are glad to know that your are happy with our work. Don't hesitate to give us a call if you need anything from us in the future!

Tony S. from Etobicoke

Working with Lucy at Closets by Design was truly a pleasure. She was very patient and accommodating, offering a detailed presentation breaking down each price by component, including her professional insight and suggestions that led to the optimal outcome. She was not pushy and explained how the process worked, working with the installers who were very professional (and importantly clean!)
Great, affordable and hassle-free experience, I would highly recommend to a friend/neighbour. Thanks again. Very happy client, Tony

A M from Ajax
9 reviews Ajax, ON

Had a custom closet installed. Drawer bottom fell out after 2 months of holding scarves. Hanging rod not made to right size and fell off.
The manager came back out to the house himself to make it right. Really appreciated that. Good customer service

Review has 1 previous version
Jana  from Toronto

So impressed with the quality of workmanship and how friendly they were. They built a walk-in closet for me in one day, left no mess, and called me the next day to make sure I was happy. They have a bunch of design options and can custom design what you want :) I saw some of the previous reviews, and I think there are different owners now, so it's probably a lot better now

More about Closets by Design - Toronto

Imagine your home totally organized! At Closets by Design, we work to simplify your life by designing, building, and installing custom closets, garage cabinets, home offices, laundries, pantries, and much more. With a wide selection of finishes, accessories, and hardware, you will get the customized look you have always dreamed of and you can rely on our three decades of experience for total customer satisfaction. From our no obligation in-home consultation, custom tailored designs, and high quality product construction, we offer excellent value. For service in Toronto and Durham including Pickering, Uxbridge, Newcastle, and Bowmanville visit our website to book your free consultation today. Closets by Design: Quality, beauty, and commitment are built in!