HomeStars  >  Closet & Storage Solutions in Toronto  >  Closets by Design - Toronto

Reviews for Closets by Design - Toronto

J. Sherwin from Pickering
2 reviews Pickering, ON

We met with Kristina, the designer, at our home. The following day we went to visit their showroom. We really liked the quality of the product. The actual installation took one day and so improved the usefulness of our space. We love our new closet and would recommend this company wholeheartedly.

Thank you for your nice review!

After initially calling several custom closet companies, I spoke with Issam and he came personally to design the project. He was able to provide exactly what I was looking for at half the cost of some competitors, and the work was excellent. Even in a 112 year old house where nothing is square, they were able to come up with solutions that worked. In fact, after they built my master bedroom closet and entertainment unit, I had them come back to do a built-in wardrobe for my back entrance. I also can say that I referred Issam to a friend of mine and they are also very happy with the work.

We really appreciate you taking the time to write about your experience. If there's anything else we can do for you, please let us know!

CristinaR in Toronto

My husband and I were very impressed with Issam's courteous and professional manner. He worked with us to provide the best closet organizer in our bedroom that worked with both the space and our budget. His customer service and staff's workmanship was very good. We would definitely recommend Closets by Design to our family and friends, and would consider using his services for our laundry room.

Thank you so much for sharing, Christina. It was a pleasure working with you and your husband, and we look forward to working with you again in the future!

Patrick in Toronto

My experience with Closets by Design was excellent from initial meeting with rep who discussed the project and made helpful suggestions. They provided excellent workmanship despite slanted walls. Even after the project Sam, the manager, obliged me with an additional shelf which I hadn't thought I needed. Very well priced also.

Thank you Patrick for your nice review.

raman_deepdhillon .
1 review Pickering, ON

It was an awesome experience working with the salesman Issam and then the schedulers and installers. My daughter loves her Reach in closet and the glass sliding doors. Looking at the quality of their work, I am thinking of doing my master-bedroom walk-in closet from Closets-by-design. Thank you so much.

That's wonderful to hear, Raman. Let us know when you are ready to do your walk-in closet.

Alan Blake from Minden
2 reviews Minden, ON

I was very impressed by their work ethic, they arrived in a timely manner and were polite, skilled, tidy and paid attention to the details. They also traveled a long distance to my house and arranged to do the work after the sale to suit my tight deadline.

Hi Alan, thank you for kind feedback. We will pass your comments to the installers and we look forward to work with you on your next project!

Mary from Toronto

My experience with this company from my initial contact to set up a date for an estimate, meeting with Mike the Designer, installation by Hassan and a visit from a Manager, Issam, during installation was very pleasant and work went very smoothly and on time. Hassan did a wonderful job, took away the old closet debris and left his work area spotless. This closet looks fabulous. I could not be happier. I have other plans for CBD - I hope they are ready for me -:). An excellent, local company that obviously takes pride in their work.

Thank you Mary! We are glad to know that your are happy with our work. Don't hesitate to give us a call if you need anything from us in the future!

Tony S. from Etobicoke

Working with Lucy at Closets by Design was truly a pleasure. She was very patient and accommodating, offering a detailed presentation breaking down each price by component, including her professional insight and suggestions that led to the optimal outcome. She was not pushy and explained how the process worked, working with the installers who were very professional (and importantly clean!)
Great, affordable and hassle-free experience, I would highly recommend to a friend/neighbour. Thanks again. Very happy client, Tony

A M from Ajax
9 reviews Ajax, ON

Had a custom closet installed. Drawer bottom fell out after 2 months of holding scarves. Hanging rod not made to right size and fell off.
The manager came back out to the house himself to make it right. Really appreciated that. Good customer service

Review has 1 previous version

More about Closets by Design - Toronto

Imagine your home totally organized! At Closets by Design, we work to simplify your life by designing, building, and installing custom closets, garage cabinets, home offices, laundries, pantries, and much more. With a wide selection of finishes, accessories, and hardware, you will get the customized look you have always dreamed of and you can rely on our three decades of experience for total customer satisfaction. From our no obligation in-home consultation, custom tailored designs, and high quality product construction, we offer excellent value. For service in Toronto or Durham Region, visit our website to book your free consultation today. Closets by Design: Quality, beauty, and commitment are built in!