Closets by Design - Toronto

Closet & Storage Solutions
HomeStars  >  Closet & Storage Solutions in Toronto  >  Closets by Design - Toronto
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Closets by Design - Toronto

Mike in Toronto

I'm not one to take the time to write a bad review, however in this case, I feel it is necessary.
I'm a repeat client of this location and felt confident in calling on them again for our custom cabinetry.
Although we started off great, the execution of delivery and installation were horrible. Our panels came in with foot prints on them and were not wrapped. Measurements were incorrect and in some of our cabinets, the colour choices were incorrectly made and installed without care.
All the cabinet doors were dog eared and scratched.
I spoke with the owner who came out to see the work and agreed with our assessment of the work and agreed it was poorly executed. Apologetic and eager to do whatever it takes to rectify the situation were what happened next.
He did follow through and replaced all the cabinet doors. This however did come with some resistance because he intended to repair the existing doors and that was not acceptable.
He agreed to also make and install shelving in an area that was not originally ordered or discussed which was nice.

In summary, we are happy with the end product, but the attention to detail was never cared for and sadly, the customer service communicated back to us fell short. We feel like we were made to feel like we did something wrong and that's not good business etiquette, and this was not appreciated.
The owner Isaam is a reasonable businessman but could not endure the level of failure his team executed on this project and unfortunately it led to his own frustration of the process which spilled over onto us in his communication.

They are a good company but have a lot of learning to do on how to ensure the product ordered is made flawlessly and the duty of care in delivery is executed as same.

Hello Mike,
We are glad that you are happy with the end product. We admit the project had some flaws. The issues with your installation could have been avoided. The resistance to changing some of the doors came from the fact that the issue could have been corrected by replacing the damaged edges but because you insisted on replacing them all, we did so.
We have tried our very best and even went beyond to accommodate your requests. Yes, we learned alot from this experience. Thank you.

Neha Gupta in Toronto

I had a great experience with the company. Sara was our sales person and she helped me decide the design by giving a lot of suggestions. Mia was the representative and was very helpful in accomodating our needs. Ahmad was very good in installing the wardrobes and did a thorough job! I love my wardrobes!

Hello Neha,
Thank you for you kind words. It is such a pleasure to work with clients like you!

I can't say enough good things about Issam and his team. They went above and beyond in dealing with a very challenging situation with positivity and professionalism. And when I called about a problem with the installation that I noticed a few days afterwards, they made it right.

Best value for dollar in the GTA.

Thank you so much for your kind review. Customer satisfaction will always be our highest priority.

HomeStars in Toronto

Nicely done, from opening quote and ideas to completion today. We have more space and it looks great. The guys even added an extra trim along the top when requested.

Hi ,

Good to know that you like your new closet system! We are happy to be of service.
Keep us in mind if you need more storage.

kbsteel
1 review Cobourg, ON

Read about Closets by Design on internet. Appt. for appraisal was prompt and I was able to design my needs. Installation but Hassan was efficient and tidy. I feel I received good value for my money.

Hello Karen,

Thank you for sharing your experience. It's great we were able to meet your needs
let us know whenever you need more closets.
Also, will relay the message to Hassan. thank you for your compliment

curtis

I couldn't fit a closet where there had been an armoire previously so contacted Closets By Design to create one in the open doorway. The group was fantastic from the ideation to measurement to installation. Hassan, the installer was especially skilled and professional.

hi Curtis,

Thank you for sharing! it's good to hear that you like the closet we made and installed for you. let us know if you have other projects to do.

Hassan is indeed very skilled, diligent and very keen.

Sandybandy in Richmond Hill
3 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

We had the insides of 4 closets done with organizing systems installed and a built in entertainment unit done (wall to wall) in our living room. Our designer Eva was meticulous, she spent a lot of time in our home making sure she understood what we wanted and also so that she had exact measurements. She even came back after we had placed our order to double check some of the measurements before production was complete. There was an issue with one of the entertainment units doors when they were installing, they could have installed it just as is but they pointed out the issue, ordered a new door and came back again later to install it. We thought the service and end product were great and we would happily recommend them. Thank you again Eva, you were great to work with!

Hi Sandy,

Thank you for your kind words. True, Eva, is one of the best designers.
she always makes sure her clients needs and wants are met.
enjoy your new closet!

Jim
2 reviews Ajax, ON

We had CBD install a vanity and tall cabinet for us in our master bathroom, and we are extremely happy with the results. Our designer Georgia did an excellent job designing everything and gave us great ideas, and the installers did a fantastic job. Very professional!! I look forward to using them again to do our kids closets.

Hi Jim!

Thank you for your compliment! we're glad to know you're happy.
please let us know when you're ready to get your kids closets. we'll be happy to serve you

thanks,

sandra

The wall unit is perfect and exactly what we wanted. It's beautiful and functional and fits nicely in my sons' bedroom and they love it. The design was well laid out and perfect for the space. Hassan and his partner, I'm sorry I don't remember his name, did an excellent job at installing and paying attention to detail and functionality. They were very careful and efficient while installing the unit. I am extremely pleased with the outcome and I will definitely keep your company in mind for the future and refer your work to others too!

Kind regards,
Sandra

We are very happy to know that you are happy and your boys love their your new closets. :) lt us know if you need more closets!

-Closets By Design Toronto

More about Closets by Design - Toronto

Imagine your home totally organized! At Closets by Design, we work to simplify your life by designing, building, and installing custom closets, garage cabinets, home offices, laundries, pantries, and much more. With a wide selection of finishes, accessories, and hardware, you will get the customized look you have always dreamed of and you can rely on our three decades of experience for total customer satisfaction. From our no obligation in-home consultation, custom tailored designs, and high quality product construction, we offer excellent value. For service in Toronto and Durham including Pickering, Uxbridge, Newcastle, and Bowmanville visit our website to book your free consultation today. Closets by Design: Quality, beauty, and commitment are built in!