Closets by Design - Toronto

Closet & Storage Solutions
HomeStars  >  Closet & Storage Solutions in Toronto  >  Closets by Design - Toronto

Reviews for Closets by Design - Toronto

mbdale

Excellent design , good communications , great cooperation regarding changes in the scheduled installation date , good quality materials and fine installation.

Hello ,

Thank you and enjoy your new closets!

Thanks ,

al in Toronto

service was excellent and completed as designed, technician faisal jalali installer was very knowledgeable and friendly would highly recommend him and company . Design that was prepared provided me with the space I needed.

Hi Al,

That's good to know that we were able to meet your need.
enjoy your new closet!

Lisa in Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

Had two closets installed today and Super pleased!
Faisal was on time, courteous, worked fast, left no trace of mess, did a great job! Love my closets!
This is the third job they've done within my family and I highly recommend them!

Hi Lisa,

We're happy to hear that you love your new closet system!
Let us know when you need more:)

Thanks,

Stacey G in Toronto

We have an 8' reach-in closet. The whole process for this was so easy from the design consult to the install. And now our closet is so much more functional!

Hi Stacey,

Thank you for the review. Enjoy your new closet!

CBD Team

diane

Hassan the installer was polite, professional and important to him that I was happy with my storage cupboard! A pleasure to have him in my home!

Hi Diane!

Indeed! we are blessed to have Hassan.
Thank you for your kind words about him,i will let him know.

Maureen Harquail  from Toronto

Closets by Design just finished installing a master bedroom closet...I am so impressed! The quality and installation exceeded my expectations! Sara was our designer and she was a pleasure to work with - very patient and accommodating. The installers were professional and cleaned up everything after they were done. Highly recommended!

Hi Maureen!

We're happy to know that you like your new CLoset System and thank you for the kind words.

CBD Team

Abha Shah in ??????????

When you have a blank space to fill in with the perfect organizers, Closets by Design is your solution!!!!
With greatly experienced and patient designers who sit with you for hours to discuss the designs and help customize every single detail of your closets, you will end up loving the final product!
Not to forget the quality of the product and the immaculately finished end product you get!

hi Abha Shah,

thank you fro the nice comments. We are glad to know that you are happy with your new closet system!

thanks
CBD team

Chris
2 reviews Oshawa, ON

I was pleased with the professionalism and the design of our closet. Closets by Design provided timely installation and the work performed met my expectations. I would recommend this company. The closet looks great.

Chris, Oshawa

Thank you for the nice comments. Glad to know you're happy with your new closets system!

Christine Olcu in Cobourg
1 review Port Hope, ON

Chaotic move with a gut job reno happening at the same time. We needed to measure the existing space by climbing over flooring guys, dry wall and wall coming down. Did not even bat an eye and we had it measured and mapped out within a few days. We quadrupled our capacity while reducing square footage!!! The installation was on time and done in 1.5 hours. Awesome team work end to end and would highly recommend to others. As soon as we finish the reno in the loft we are calling them back in! Thanks guys

Thank you Christine for taking the time to write about your closet installation. We are thrilled to hear about your experience. We look forward to hearing from you soon.

More about Closets by Design - Toronto

Imagine your home totally organized! At Closets by Design, we work to simplify your life by designing, building, and installing custom closets, garage cabinets, home offices, laundries, pantries, and much more. With a wide selection of finishes, accessories, and hardware, you will get the customized look you have always dreamed of and you can rely on our three decades of experience for total customer satisfaction. From our no obligation in-home consultation, custom tailored designs, and high quality product construction, we offer excellent value. For service in Toronto and Durham including Pickering, Uxbridge, Newcastle, and Bowmanville visit our website to book your free consultation today. Closets by Design: Quality, beauty, and commitment are built in!