Closets by Design - Toronto

Closet & Storage Solutions
HomeStars  >  Closet & Storage Solutions in Toronto  >  Closets by Design - Toronto
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Closets by Design - Toronto

HomeStars in Toronto

Nicely done, from opening quote and ideas to completion today. We have more space and it looks great. The guys even added an extra trim along the top when requested.

Hi ,

Good to know that you like your new closet system! We are happy to be of service.
Keep us in mind if you need more storage.

kbsteel
1 review Cobourg, ON

Read about Closets by Design on internet. Appt. for appraisal was prompt and I was able to design my needs. Installation but Hassan was efficient and tidy. I feel I received good value for my money.

Hello Karen,

Thank you for sharing your experience. It's great we were able to meet your needs
let us know whenever you need more closets.
Also, will relay the message to Hassan. thank you for your compliment

curtis

I couldn't fit a closet where there had been an armoire previously so contacted Closets By Design to create one in the open doorway. The group was fantastic from the ideation to measurement to installation. Hassan, the installer was especially skilled and professional.

hi Curtis,

Thank you for sharing! it's good to hear that you like the closet we made and installed for you. let us know if you have other projects to do.

Hassan is indeed very skilled, diligent and very keen.

Sandybandy in Richmond Hill
3 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

We had the insides of 4 closets done with organizing systems installed and a built in entertainment unit done (wall to wall) in our living room. Our designer Eva was meticulous, she spent a lot of time in our home making sure she understood what we wanted and also so that she had exact measurements. She even came back after we had placed our order to double check some of the measurements before production was complete. There was an issue with one of the entertainment units doors when they were installing, they could have installed it just as is but they pointed out the issue, ordered a new door and came back again later to install it. We thought the service and end product were great and we would happily recommend them. Thank you again Eva, you were great to work with!

Hi Sandy,

Thank you for your kind words. True, Eva, is one of the best designers.
she always makes sure her clients needs and wants are met.
enjoy your new closet!

Jim
2 reviews Ajax, ON

We had CBD install a vanity and tall cabinet for us in our master bathroom, and we are extremely happy with the results. Our designer Georgia did an excellent job designing everything and gave us great ideas, and the installers did a fantastic job. Very professional!! I look forward to using them again to do our kids closets.

Hi Jim!

Thank you for your compliment! we're glad to know you're happy.
please let us know when you're ready to get your kids closets. we'll be happy to serve you

thanks,

sandra

The wall unit is perfect and exactly what we wanted. It's beautiful and functional and fits nicely in my sons' bedroom and they love it. The design was well laid out and perfect for the space. Hassan and his partner, I'm sorry I don't remember his name, did an excellent job at installing and paying attention to detail and functionality. They were very careful and efficient while installing the unit. I am extremely pleased with the outcome and I will definitely keep your company in mind for the future and refer your work to others too!

Kind regards,
Sandra

Job Price

We are very happy to know that you are happy and your boys love their your new closets. :) lt us know if you need more closets!

-Closets By Design Toronto

My experience with Closets by Design of Toronto was just perfect! Starting with the consultation, they went through my list of demands for my custom "dream" walk in closet and made sure to adjust the design accordingly. Everything went smoothly including the installation, which I was initially worried about but it turned out brilliant! I can't stop walking in and out of my new closet!!! So exciting!

Job Price

We are glad that everything worked out for you . Don't hesitate to call us should you need more custom closets done.

Linda in Markham

The whole process from start to finish was a very positive one. The designer that visited us in our home listened to what ideas we had and what our needs were and then made several excellent suggestions. When the installers arrived they were very considerate about new carpeting that had been installed, and then began the installation in a very professional way. They took the time to make sure every detail was dealt with, even including removing the white stickers from shelves and drawers. They also "went beyond" the design to ensure that the leveling adjustments they had to make in the installation were hidden and did not detract from the finished product.

I would definitely recommend the whole team!

Job Price

Thank you Linda for your positive feedback. It was a pleasure working for you on your Walkin closet.

Closets by Design did an amazing job of transforming our condo, which had very little storage space, to one with an abundance of closet space. I now have more storage space than I have things. Their entire team has a "can do" attitude and their aim is to make sure that you are happy. Their work is very professional and their prices very reasonable - much more competitive than other companies that I contacted. I would definitely recommend them to my friends and family.

Job Price

Hi there! Thank you so much for choosing Closets by Design of Toronto for your custom closet. We are incredibly happy to hear that your condo is now completely organized. Your feedback and referrals are greatly appreciated and helps us in maintaining our quality and service. We hope to hear from you in the future!

The entire process of working with a designer to installation went very well. Their process of including the homeowner in the design of what will be most functional for their purposes was very helpful. Installation was efficient, and well done. They care about their product and the service they provide.

Job Price

Thank you for your nice words, your business, and the opportunity to serve you.

More about Closets by Design - Toronto

Imagine your home totally organized! At Closets by Design, we work to simplify your life by designing, building, and installing custom closets, garage cabinets, home offices, laundries, pantries, and much more. With a wide selection of finishes, accessories, and hardware, you will get the customized look you have always dreamed of and you can rely on our three decades of experience for total customer satisfaction. From our no obligation in-home consultation, custom tailored designs, and high quality product construction, we offer excellent value. For service in Toronto and Durham including Pickering, Uxbridge, Newcastle, and Bowmanville visit our website to book your free consultation today. Closets by Design: Quality, beauty, and commitment are built in!