Swimming Pools, Spas & Hot Tubs

905-630-6787
2416 Wyecroft Rd Unit 6
Oakville
L6L 4N9

Had an incredible experience with Sterling from Dream Pools. He was highly recommended by a friend, but even still, I went out and got about 5-6 quotes just to make sure that I was making the right choice. We couldn’t be happier with our decision. My wife and I went back and forth what seemed like a million times on the shape, size, liner colour etc, often in front of Sterling, and it was so comforting to see how patient and calm and full of information was. I know he’s a busy guy, but when he dealt with us, we always felt like we were his only customer. The work and level of detail was flawless and the end result is awesome. If he saw something that wasn’t to his satisfaction he would deal with it right away before I even had a chance to notice. He’d answer all of my text msg regardless of how many I sent (and trust me as a new pool owner I’ve sent a lot). His crew is equally as friendly and caring. Sterling kept his word on everything. Always arrived when he said he would and everything was on time and on budget. Another big plus was how clean and neat the worksite was. We couldn’t be happier with the entire experience. My wife, 3 kids and I were in the pool pretty much every day this summer (along with most of our neighbours :) ).

We have no plans on moving any time soon, but if I ever need to build a pool again, Sterling will be my one and only phone call.

Thank you Sterling and your entire crew for giving our family the backyard that has exceeded our dreams.

Thank you so much for the kind words, I will pass along to the crew. This is why we do what we do :)

Elizabeth in Georgetown
Elizabeth in Georgetown
6 reviews Halton Hills, ON

Absolutely Amazing

Words cannot begin to describe how truly amazing this company is. If I could, I would give them a 12 out of 10. Sterling and his team are extremely knowledgeable about their products and competitive with their pricing. Their customer service is beyond outstanding. They treated our backyard as if it was their own and helped us create a getaway right outside our doorstep. Sterling is always going above and beyond his job description to help out in any way he can. He worked with our landscapers extremely well and because I have never owned a pool before he answered all 1000 questions I had with kindness, and expertise. If you are looking for a pool company look no further. This is the company you want to use. I will recommend Dream Pools as the only company to give you the pool you've always wanted. Sterling you rock!

Thank you Elizabeth, always here to help. The extra pool lights look great at night!

Blair and Gina Wiseman in Oakville
Blair and Gina Wiseman in Oakville

Dream Pools

Dream Pools have just completed our private oasis, in our backyard. Sterling, the owner of the company, was absolutely brilliant in every aspect. Him and his team were very professional, and extremely attentive to all our needs. They were like Family to us.

The project started exactly on time, and was completed early. We couldn’t be happier with the final result.

We absolutely, unequivocally, very highly recommended DREAM POOLS!!

Thank You so much Sterling and Dream Pools!!

Blair and Gina

Thank you Blair and Gina! So glad the big surprise to your family worked out as planned. Enjoy!

Norma Moore
Norma Moore
6 reviews Milton, ON

Dream Pools is Simply Amazing!

Building a pool is a huge commitment and expense. We did extensive research on who we would select to build our dream backyard oasis and landed on Dream Pools. We couldn’t be happier with our choice. Sterling and team were professional and timely and extremely easy to work with. While we hit a snag with some permit issues at the ninth hour, Sterling stepped in and helped out in areas his team wasn’t even responsible for. I can’t thank them enough for the depth of care and commitment they displayed in completing our project. It’s hard to find companies these days that genuinely care for their customers and we found that in Dream Pools.
The project started and finished on time and in the end they built us a stunning pool. I will be recommending Dream Pools to any of our friends who are looking for a pool contractor. Thanks again Sterling for all your hard work and commitment and for building us a top notch pool that we absolutely love!

Thank you Norma! Glad you decided to go with the custom shape, looks super sharp

Marc in Mississauga
Marc in Mississauga

In ground lap pool

We had Dream Pools build our backyard in ground lap pool last summer. Stirling and his team delivered a quality product on time that exceeded our expectations. The Dream guys coordinated their activities with our landscape contractor to ensure that the installation was planned and executed perfectly. I was really impressed with the attention to detail and the level of support provided as we got familiar with the operation of our new pool equipment. I have absolutely no hesitation recommending Dream Pools if you are looking to secure a very good and reliable pool construction contractor.

Thank you Marc, your kind words and recommendation are greatly appreciated!

Calvin Stoffer in Milton
Calvin Stoffer in Milton
1 review Milton, ON

Beautiful New Pool!

We were more than happy with Dream Pools, Sterling and his crew! Trying to plan our perfect backyard with a pool at its heart was a little nerve-racking but Sterling answered all our questions, had great suggestions, was easy to get a hold of and his crew was always there when scheduled. The work was done quickly and looks amazing and Sterling even suggested a great contractor to do our landscaping when our first choice fell through. My wife and I could not recommend Dream Pools more!

Thank you Calvin, much appreciated!

R.S. in Joshua Creek, Oakville
R.S. in Joshua Creek, Oakville

TRULY OUR DREAM POOL!!! SIMPLY AMAZING. Thanks guys!!

We decided last June that we were finally ready to put in a pool! Sterling was the first pool contractor to come by our house and from the moment my husband and I met him, we felt that Sterling was knowledgeable, honest, professional and straightforward. Our pool dig began late August and Sterling’s crew worked so fast we couldn’t believe it! Sterling is extremely prompt and courteous in his replies. As this was our very first pool, my husband and I had a ton of questions for him. I’m sure some of our questions were silly but Sterling answered them all and put our minds at ease. There were zero delays with the pool install. Sterling’s crew is delightful. My kids & I looked forward to seeing them every morning. They operated very carefully and neatly, always tidying up at the end of each day. And as I said, everything was done/delivered ON TIME. I couldn’t find a liner that would give us the perfect turquoise colour water that we desired, so Sterling helped us find the perfect pool liner and honestly, we couldn’t be happier with how our pool turned out. It looks absolutely beautiful and we can’t wait to open it again this season!! If you’re looking at getting a pool, give Sterling a call. He is a very hard-working young man who is building a formidable pool business. Thanks so much Sterling to you & your awesome crew!

Thank you Ruba! It was our pleasure but I'd have to give you most of the credit for finding and picking that amazing liner pattern, looks great!

Gary in Toronto
Gary in Toronto

Pool

I’m very happy with the work from Sterling, the owner, and his crew from Dream Pools. I purchased my second pool from this company last summer, needless to say my experience with the workmanship of this company has been very positive, as I am a repeat customer. The work on both pools were started on time and complete on time, excluding a day here or there depending on the weather. The process was clearly mapped out and ease free. Thank you again to Dream Pools and A great job done.

Thanks Gary! I'm so glad we had the opportunity to create 2 backyard oasis' for you at both your property's. See you in the Spring :)

Marco & Cindy in Hamilton
Marco & Cindy in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

In-ground Pool Installation

Anytime you decide to embark on a major project, such as installing a pool, one does their homework. He or she will call around, seek references, meet with various representatives from companies, and seek estimates. After all is said and done and you finally commit to a particular company, one hopes the company they signed with remain true to their word, and do a great job. We hit the jackpot when we selected Dream Pools to install our in-ground pool.

We want to take this opportunity to share our experience with dealing with Sterling Holmes, and his dream team. Sterling and his team were true professionals. We met with Sterling several times prior to committing with him. He was patient, and answered all of our questions, and explained the whole process to us. When we finally decided to sign with him, Sterling and his team set a plan in place for the whole construction process and followed it perfectly. When he said, "We will be there at 7:00 am to start digging", they were right on time. There was never any chasing, to get them to complete the job.

Once onsite, Dream Pools personnel were respectful, worked diligently, and had an eye for detail. They treated the installation as if it was their own pool install. What more can one ask for? Once, everything was installed, Sterling took the time to explain how to operate the pool, and continues to answer any questions we have to this day.

We would recommend Dream Pools to any family looking to create their own backyard oasis. We are certain that your experience in dealing with Dream Pools will be a wonderful one. Sterling Holmes and his team do make dreams come true.

Marco and Cindy
Stoney Creek

Thank you so much Marco and Cindy, that's what we like to hear!

JP in Oakville
JP in Oakville

Swimming Pool

Great job done by Dream Pools! Sterling and his crew are professionals and did an amazing job
It was a pleasure to work with Dream Pools from the initial quote to the pool being completed. There were no surprises and everything was done on schedule. You’ll be hard pressed to find a more knowledgeable, timely, efficient company to install your pool. Would not hesitate recommending them to anyone

Thank you JP! See you soon for the new safety cover and pool closing

More about Dream Pools

Proudly Serving Mississauga, Oakville, Milton, Burlington, Hamilton & Surrounding Areas At Dream Pools Ltd, our goal is to use our extensive knowledge in the industry, to make certain that our clients are completely satisfied with the results of our services. Whether it be for installing an Inground swimming pool or ...
Looking for Swimming Pools, Spas & Hot Tubs pros in Oakville?