Dream Pools

Best of 2017 winnerBest of 2017winner

Reviews for Dream Pools

Fiorella in Toronto
Fiorella in Toronto

Backyard Oasis is now a reality!

Sterling and his team are literally the dream team. Construction on our pool started last September and the whole digging process was quick, efficient and the crew was very clean. They promised a fall dig and they met their timelines. Sterling was always available to answer any questions, provide his advice in terms of the build and our ideas and really made our backyard oasis a reality. It was so easy working with them and that's because their customer service is so amazing and their employees are all professional, courteous, and friendly. We finally got the pool open last week (no fault of their own - weather was utter garbage) and we couldn't be happier. This pool has added so much value to our lives and I am sure we will be making some pretty incredibly memories on our backyard for years to come. I am recommending these guys to everyone I know - I wish Sterling and Dream Pools much success as they grow their business. They are THE best in the industry.

Thank you Fio!

frank romita from Etobicoke
frank romita from Etobicoke

Highly Recommend Dream Pools

We were very satisfied with Sterling and his team at Dream Pools. They are very professional, knowledgeable and reliable. Delivering on time and on budget.

I strongly recommend using Dream Pools.

Thank you Frank!

MarioA in Oakville
MarioA in Oakville

Swimming pool new build

We had an amazing experience with Dream Pools. Sterling was always helpful and patient going through the design process. Steeling and the staff of Dream Pools are professional, courteous and responsive. Our pool was built on time, on budget and looks fantastic. I would highly recommend using this company, you won’t be disappointed!

Thank you Mario, we are so glad you enjoyed your experience with us and the beautiful final product!

Adam
Adam

Dream Pools backyard oasis - Couldn't be happier

Had an incredible experience with Sterling from Dream Pools. He was highly recommended by a friend, but even still, I went out and got about 5-6 quotes just to make sure that I was making the right choice. We couldn’t be happier with our decision. My wife and I went back and forth what seemed like a million times on the shape, size, liner colour etc, often in front of Sterling, and it was so comforting to see how patient and calm and full of information was. I know he’s a busy guy, but when he dealt with us, we always felt like we were his only customer. The work and level of detail was flawless and the end result is awesome. If he saw something that wasn’t to his satisfaction he would deal with it right away before I even had a chance to notice. He’d answer all of my text msg regardless of how many I sent (and trust me as a new pool owner I’ve sent a lot). His crew is equally as friendly and caring. Sterling kept his word on everything. Always arrived when he said he would and everything was on time and on budget. Another big plus was how clean and neat the worksite was. We couldn’t be happier with the entire experience. My wife, 3 kids and I were in the pool pretty much every day this summer (along with most of our neighbours :) ).

We have no plans on moving any time soon, but if I ever need to build a pool again, Sterling will be my one and only phone call.

Thank you Sterling and your entire crew for giving our family the backyard that has exceeded our dreams.

Thank you so much for the kind words, I will pass along to the crew. This is why we do what we do :)

Elizabeth in Georgetown
Elizabeth in Georgetown
6 reviews Halton Hills, ON

Absolutely Amazing

Words cannot begin to describe how truly amazing this company is. If I could, I would give them a 12 out of 10. Sterling and his team are extremely knowledgeable about their products and competitive with their pricing. Their customer service is beyond outstanding. They treated our backyard as if it was their own and helped us create a getaway right outside our doorstep. Sterling is always going above and beyond his job description to help out in any way he can. He worked with our landscapers extremely well and because I have never owned a pool before he answered all 1000 questions I had with kindness, and expertise. If you are looking for a pool company look no further. This is the company you want to use. I will recommend Dream Pools as the only company to give you the pool you've always wanted. Sterling you rock!

Thank you Elizabeth, always here to help. The extra pool lights look great at night!

Blair and Gina Wiseman in Oakville
Blair and Gina Wiseman in Oakville

Dream Pools

Dream Pools have just completed our private oasis, in our backyard. Sterling, the owner of the company, was absolutely brilliant in every aspect. Him and his team were very professional, and extremely attentive to all our needs. They were like Family to us.

The project started exactly on time, and was completed early. We couldn’t be happier with the final result.

We absolutely, unequivocally, very highly recommended DREAM POOLS!!

Thank You so much Sterling and Dream Pools!!

Blair and Gina

Thank you Blair and Gina! So glad the big surprise to your family worked out as planned. Enjoy!

Norma Moore
Norma Moore
6 reviews Milton, ON

Dream Pools is Simply Amazing!

Building a pool is a huge commitment and expense. We did extensive research on who we would select to build our dream backyard oasis and landed on Dream Pools. We couldn’t be happier with our choice. Sterling and team were professional and timely and extremely easy to work with. While we hit a snag with some permit issues at the ninth hour, Sterling stepped in and helped out in areas his team wasn’t even responsible for. I can’t thank them enough for the depth of care and commitment they displayed in completing our project. It’s hard to find companies these days that genuinely care for their customers and we found that in Dream Pools.
The project started and finished on time and in the end they built us a stunning pool. I will be recommending Dream Pools to any of our friends who are looking for a pool contractor. Thanks again Sterling for all your hard work and commitment and for building us a top notch pool that we absolutely love!

Thank you Norma! Glad you decided to go with the custom shape, looks super sharp

Marc in Mississauga
Marc in Mississauga

In ground lap pool

We had Dream Pools build our backyard in ground lap pool last summer. Stirling and his team delivered a quality product on time that exceeded our expectations. The Dream guys coordinated their activities with our landscape contractor to ensure that the installation was planned and executed perfectly. I was really impressed with the attention to detail and the level of support provided as we got familiar with the operation of our new pool equipment. I have absolutely no hesitation recommending Dream Pools if you are looking to secure a very good and reliable pool construction contractor.

Thank you Marc, your kind words and recommendation are greatly appreciated!

Calvin Stoffer in Milton
Calvin Stoffer in Milton
1 review Milton, ON

Beautiful New Pool!

We were more than happy with Dream Pools, Sterling and his crew! Trying to plan our perfect backyard with a pool at its heart was a little nerve-racking but Sterling answered all our questions, had great suggestions, was easy to get a hold of and his crew was always there when scheduled. The work was done quickly and looks amazing and Sterling even suggested a great contractor to do our landscaping when our first choice fell through. My wife and I could not recommend Dream Pools more!

Thank you Calvin, much appreciated!

R.S. in Joshua Creek, Oakville
R.S. in Joshua Creek, Oakville

TRULY OUR DREAM POOL!!! SIMPLY AMAZING. Thanks guys!!

We decided last June that we were finally ready to put in a pool! Sterling was the first pool contractor to come by our house and from the moment my husband and I met him, we felt that Sterling was knowledgeable, honest, professional and straightforward. Our pool dig began late August and Sterling’s crew worked so fast we couldn’t believe it! Sterling is extremely prompt and courteous in his replies. As this was our very first pool, my husband and I had a ton of questions for him. I’m sure some of our questions were silly but Sterling answered them all and put our minds at ease. There were zero delays with the pool install. Sterling’s crew is delightful. My kids & I looked forward to seeing them every morning. They operated very carefully and neatly, always tidying up at the end of each day. And as I said, everything was done/delivered ON TIME. I couldn’t find a liner that would give us the perfect turquoise colour water that we desired, so Sterling helped us find the perfect pool liner and honestly, we couldn’t be happier with how our pool turned out. It looks absolutely beautiful and we can’t wait to open it again this season!! If you’re looking at getting a pool, give Sterling a call. He is a very hard-working young man who is building a formidable pool business. Thanks so much Sterling to you & your awesome crew!

Thank you Ruba! It was our pleasure but I'd have to give you most of the credit for finding and picking that amazing liner pattern, looks great!

More about Dream Pools

Proudly Serving Mississauga, Oakville, Milton, Burlington, Hamilton & Surrounding Areas At Dream Pools Ltd, our goal is to use our extensive knowledge in the industry, to make certain that our clients are completely satisfied with the results of our services. Whether it be for installing an Inground swimming pool or ...
Looking for Swimming Pools, Spas & Hot Tubs pros in Oakville?