Dream Pools

Ryan in Burlington
Ryan in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Pool

Dream Pools installed our pool last fall. Sterling and team were outstanding to work with. They were all very professional, meticulous and very efficient in their work. From start to finish Sterling was knowledgeable and helpful. Sterling arranged for a conveyor system to excavate given our tight back yard access. This process was very clean, quick and even created no need to take down any of our fence.

Overall we could not be happier with the outcome and enjoyed the process.

We can’t wait to open the pool for our first full summer.

Thanks again to Sterling and the Dream Pools team!

Thank you Ryan! You installed just in time to enjoy this summer at home!

Geoff in Georgetown
Geoff in Georgetown
1 review Halton Hills, ON

Pool

Dream Pools was truly a great experience in building our first pool. Sterling was a very calming influence during this huge project. We experienced difficulties with Town and Conservation setbacks. Sterling provided us with guidance and quick design changes along the way. Rest of his team very polite, respectful and hard workers. You won't be disappointed in quality, price and customer service.

Thank you Geoff! Looking forward to seeing you in the spring for your pool opening

Mary in Mississauga
Mary in Mississauga

Backyard Oasis

Sterling and the Dream Pools team did an outstanding job to deliver a quality pool at a competitive price, from our initial meeting with Sterling to the final day we could swim, we felt confident in our decision to choose Dream Pools.
Sterling and his crew are professional, knowledgeable, hardworking and always friendly and responsive to our questions and concerns.
We are extremely pleased with our beautiful pool and look forward to enjoying our backyard oasis in the summers to come... thanks to Sterling and his amazing crew.

Bill & Mary

Thank you Bill and Mary!

Jack a.
Jack a.
3 reviews Georgetown, ON

Inground swimming pool

Dream Pools Ltd was absolutely fantastic! Sterling, Owner, and his team were professional, knowledgeable, experienced and we were more than pleased with their excellence! Fantastic company to deal with!!! Sterling is a hands on person for day to day interaction and working hard on the site too with his past experience. Great company, highly recommend!

Thank you Jack!

Fiorella in Toronto
Fiorella in Toronto

Backyard Oasis is now a reality!

Sterling and his team are literally the dream team. Construction on our pool started last September and the whole digging process was quick, efficient and the crew was very clean. They promised a fall dig and they met their timelines. Sterling was always available to answer any questions, provide his advice in terms of the build and our ideas and really made our backyard oasis a reality. It was so easy working with them and that's because their customer service is so amazing and their employees are all professional, courteous, and friendly. We finally got the pool open last week (no fault of their own - weather was utter garbage) and we couldn't be happier. This pool has added so much value to our lives and I am sure we will be making some pretty incredibly memories on our backyard for years to come. I am recommending these guys to everyone I know - I wish Sterling and Dream Pools much success as they grow their business. They are THE best in the industry.

Thank you Fio!

frank romita from Etobicoke
frank romita from Etobicoke

Highly Recommend Dream Pools

We were very satisfied with Sterling and his team at Dream Pools. They are very professional, knowledgeable and reliable. Delivering on time and on budget.

I strongly recommend using Dream Pools.

Thank you Frank!

MarioA in Oakville
MarioA in Oakville

Swimming pool new build

We had an amazing experience with Dream Pools. Sterling was always helpful and patient going through the design process. Steeling and the staff of Dream Pools are professional, courteous and responsive. Our pool was built on time, on budget and looks fantastic. I would highly recommend using this company, you won’t be disappointed!

Thank you Mario, we are so glad you enjoyed your experience with us and the beautiful final product!

Adam
Adam

Dream Pools backyard oasis - Couldn't be happier

Had an incredible experience with Sterling from Dream Pools. He was highly recommended by a friend, but even still, I went out and got about 5-6 quotes just to make sure that I was making the right choice. We couldn’t be happier with our decision. My wife and I went back and forth what seemed like a million times on the shape, size, liner colour etc, often in front of Sterling, and it was so comforting to see how patient and calm and full of information was. I know he’s a busy guy, but when he dealt with us, we always felt like we were his only customer. The work and level of detail was flawless and the end result is awesome. If he saw something that wasn’t to his satisfaction he would deal with it right away before I even had a chance to notice. He’d answer all of my text msg regardless of how many I sent (and trust me as a new pool owner I’ve sent a lot). His crew is equally as friendly and caring. Sterling kept his word on everything. Always arrived when he said he would and everything was on time and on budget. Another big plus was how clean and neat the worksite was. We couldn’t be happier with the entire experience. My wife, 3 kids and I were in the pool pretty much every day this summer (along with most of our neighbours :) ).

We have no plans on moving any time soon, but if I ever need to build a pool again, Sterling will be my one and only phone call.

Thank you Sterling and your entire crew for giving our family the backyard that has exceeded our dreams.

Thank you so much for the kind words, I will pass along to the crew. This is why we do what we do :)

Elizabeth in Georgetown
Elizabeth in Georgetown
7 reviews Halton Hills, ON

Absolutely Amazing

Words cannot begin to describe how truly amazing this company is. If I could, I would give them a 12 out of 10. Sterling and his team are extremely knowledgeable about their products and competitive with their pricing. Their customer service is beyond outstanding. They treated our backyard as if it was their own and helped us create a getaway right outside our doorstep. Sterling is always going above and beyond his job description to help out in any way he can. He worked with our landscapers extremely well and because I have never owned a pool before he answered all 1000 questions I had with kindness, and expertise. If you are looking for a pool company look no further. This is the company you want to use. I will recommend Dream Pools as the only company to give you the pool you've always wanted. Sterling you rock!

Thank you Elizabeth, always here to help. The extra pool lights look great at night!

Blair and Gina Wiseman in Oakville
Blair and Gina Wiseman in Oakville

Dream Pools

Dream Pools have just completed our private oasis, in our backyard. Sterling, the owner of the company, was absolutely brilliant in every aspect. Him and his team were very professional, and extremely attentive to all our needs. They were like Family to us.

The project started exactly on time, and was completed early. We couldn’t be happier with the final result.

We absolutely, unequivocally, very highly recommended DREAM POOLS!!

Thank You so much Sterling and Dream Pools!!

Blair and Gina

Thank you Blair and Gina! So glad the big surprise to your family worked out as planned. Enjoy!

More about Dream Pools

Proudly Serving Mississauga, Oakville, Milton, Burlington, Hamilton & Surrounding Areas At Dream Pools Ltd, our goal is to use our extensive knowledge in the industry, to make certain that our clients are completely satisfied with the results of our services. Whether it be for installing an Inground swimming pool or ...
Looking for Swimming Pools, Spas & Hot Tubs pros in Oakville?