Formerly Popcorn Ceiling Removers
Plastering

Reviews for Smooth Ceiling

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Stucco removal

Peter and Nick did an awesome job removing the stucco from our livingroom ceiling. It turned out beautifully.
They were on time, efficient and did a great clean up job as well. We would highly recommend them.

Thank you so much for the kind words!

Liquidd in Mississauga
Liquidd in Mississauga
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

popcorn removal and install potlight

Met with nick to discuss my ceiling and potlights.nick gave me a breakdown of steps he would be taking, and fave me a very good price compared to a few others I had also checked. My home was done within 2 days, lighting and ceiling. I an very impressed and happy with my firend for referring me to Nick and peter ,Ceiling looks great,
and about nick electrician (Allen) Amazing work done by a very professional crew. On time, efficienct, and respectful of our home. I had 60 potlights installed and they look amazing. Competitive pricing, and they were able to install my kitchen pendant light . Highly recommended.

Thank you for taking the time to write this.

mcarroll.oak
mcarroll.oak

Stucco Removal

9040 Leslie st
Richmond Hill
L4B 3L8

I am a designer and hired Nick and Peter to remove over 1700 sqft of stucco from my client's ceilings. They were very helpful and prompt when discussing the initial project and their quote was in line with others I had received. At the start of the project, they discussed again in detail the process of removal and rooms that were to be completed. Once underway I was amazed at how efficient they were. The job was completed within 4 days and the results were beautiful, flat finished ceilings. Peter and Nick made sure the client's house was clean, vacuumed and mopped. They did a final walk through with me to ensure I was satisfied as well as my clients.
I will definitely use them again for future projects.

Thank you Melissa for trusting us with your clients project.

Gregory
Gregory

Popcorn removal

Contacted this team on google needed some help with a job I was working on. Arranged a meeting with Nick, he provided a price an an explanation of the job. Came in the following day, and did what was needed At the end of the day, cleaned up well following day they were there on time, and finished on time The ceiling looked incredible and my customer was very pleased. I recommend this team

Glad to hear the positive feedback sir.

king’s A.
king’s A.

Condo ceiling popcorn removal

I had a leak from the neighbor upstairs. My friend Carlo recommended smooth ceilings for this type of work. Called Nick and he had Peter meet me to discuss costs and procedures. Peter a bit hard to understand, but knows the job very well. Meet Nick and Peter at the condo on day1. Guys were there at 7:30am as Peter said. Completed the project in 2 days. My wife and I were very happy with the work. I also read all the reviews prior to hiring them on HomeStars. I also have a company on HomeStars and I know that this is probably the most reliable site to locate the proper contractor.

Thanks to Nick and his crew and HomeStars.

Thank thanks for the positive feedback

nalini.suren
nalini.suren

Popcorn removed

I was referred to Nick by a close friend that used his services. I had some water damage on my main floor. I had called Nick in to give an estimate, he explained to me what needed to be done and what it would cost me. He told me it would take two days to finish. He, Peter & Dimitri, they were always on time, quiet, professional and my ceiling looks incredible. Very happy I took my friends recommendation and very happy with the results.

Thank you very much for taking the time to write this for us.

vesna
vesna
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Repair part of my ceiling

These guys were very professional. Nick help me with some water damage I had on part of my living room ceiling. They came in finished my whole first floor and made it look brand new and amazing. Better than it looked before. Thank you to Nick and the crew.

Thanks for trusting us with your project.

MDLA
MDLA

Stucco removal

Nick and Peter did an excellent job removing the stucco and smoothing out the ceilings on the main floor of our home. Their team was punctual and the project was completed on time, as promised. They left the house spic and span, better than we had expected! Stand up guys overall.

Alan M.
Alan M.
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Stucco removal

I had finished my electrical and had ask Nick to provide me with an estimate which he did promptly, The price was not low, nor high from the other quotes I had received. Nick and Peter were at the job at 7:30 as Nick explained. He told me that the project would be completed in 2 days, which it was. It was a bit dusty, but I guess there’s no other way of smothining it out. At the end of the day though, Nick and The crew left the house very clean.
Thanks guys for a great job.

Lindsay
Lindsay
1 review Newmarket, ON

Stiple/Popcorn Ceiling Removal

Very quick, professional service. The full team were clean and respectful during the job

Thanks guys! Would definately recommend you.

Thank you sir for taking the time to write this for us.

More about Smooth Ceiling

Smooth Ceiling Ltd
Smooth Ceiling specializes in removing stipple, other know as stucco/popcorn from your ceilings.
Our team take pride in the work we do and we ourselves on making sure we get the job done right, and on your time schedule. Each area is covered and protected from floor to ceiling to ensure that dust does not seep through out the house. We specialize in turning your stucco ceiling to a smooth and perfect finish.
We're dedicated to providing you the resources and services you need to modernize your home.,
We remove your outdated popcorn ceiling in a fast, clean and efficient manner.
Acoustic ceiling also known as the "popcorn ceiling" was in fashion over thirty years ago, but now new houses do not have these ceilings unless you request it prior to a new home being built.
Many home owners are also removing the stipple in their homes for benefits such as

Many benefits to the removal of Popcorn/Acoustic Ceilings:
• Brightens the room
• Increase Re-sale Value
• Damage Control
• Modernizes the look
• Less Dust and les Spider Webs
• Cleaner, Professional Look
• And much more…

Ceiling "Popcorn" Stucco Removal - Painting - Water Damaged Ceilings - Drywall Repairs - Pot Lights- Crown Moulding-Custom Kitchens-Custom Closets

Stucco and Plastering
Benjamin Moore - Sherwin williams
Smooth Ceiling Ltd works with the highest quality of material such as SHERWIN WILLIAMS, BENJAMIN MOORE, CGC AND MARSHALLTOWN etc.
We specialize in transforming your rough outdated ceiling into a work of art. We make sure that we meet your budget and time line. We protect your floors and walls from top to bottom to ensure that the dust does not seep into other rooms nor your furnace. We close off your vents and air intakes. We use a wet method to remove the stucco "popcorn", then apply multiple coats of plaster to you're ceiling to insure you receive a level 5 finish which is the smoothest you can accomplish. We then use an LED to double check for any imperfections we might of missed. We proceed by priming and painting the project with either Benjamin Moore or Sherwin Williams. We finish the job by cleaning to 100% satisfaction.
2007