Fraser's Plumbing Co

Stefan from PATUANAK
Stefan from PATUANAK
1 review , SK

Pipe Water leakage Repair

Recently I faced a horrible pipe bursting in my washroom. It was quite an uneasy situation for me to handle. But thanks to Fraser’s plumber, who reached on time and handle this drastic water leaking issue proficiently. I appreciate their instant responsive delivery to fight undue plumbing woes. Thanks!

More about Fraser's Plumbing Co

Our company is locally owned and operated. We have provided professional plumbing services in Los Angeles for about 35 years. At Fraser's, our goal is to provide quality, affordable plumbing services in a professional, ethical manner. Customer satisfaction is our Number 1 priority and we offer: -Free Reliable Estimates, Emergency ...