Amdi Group

Reviews for Amdi Group

John M.
John M.

Condo Renovation

Roberto and Dave did a tremendous job with the condo. We had Kitec plumbing that needed to be replaced and we decided to go ahead and update the kitchen, flooring, painting, and lighting/plumbing fixtures. As you can see in the pictures, they did a great job. They're also great people to deal with always get back to you when you ask them questions. We had the project priced out from at least 5 other contracting companies and theirs was the most reasonable (not too low as we did also have some contractors price it well below , not too high). We would not hesitate to recommend AMDI Group to anyone of our friends.

Dave and I, enjoyed working on the two units.
Even day at worked ,came with a bella vista.
Thank, for the opportunity.

Tanya in Toronto
Tanya in Toronto

Wall bed installation and closet repair

I had a wall bed assembled and affixed to the wall (perfect!), a closet door installed, and a few minor repairs done to my condo. Roberto and his team were professional, trustworthy, and efficient. They did a fabulous job. I highly recommend Amdi Group.

We take pride, in the service we provide. Thanks for allowing Amdi Group to provide you with service.

Christina
Christina
4 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Main Floor Wainscoting

My husband and I couldn’t be happier with the final results of the Wainscoting that Roberto and Dave handcrafted and installed for us.
They were on time everyday, professional, clean and very polite!
We have commissioned the Amdi Group for future projects.
Thank you again for a wonderful job!

Thanks for the opportunity. We enjoy crafting new works. Dave enjoyed the leavel of difficulty. See ya soon.

James
James

Hood range install and kitchen sink drain

These guys were awesome! Very capable and more than willing to go the extra mile! They came to install our Hood range for the stove and stayed to put in the drain for our kitchen sink. Roberto even drove me to Home Depot to buy supplies and a snake for the drain. He worked very hard to ensure the drains were clear and all is working well. Thanks again for all the help and I highly recommend them!

Thanks James, we try our best to make your tasks a good experience. All the best on the new place.

Don
Don

Fixing kitchen cabinets

A leak from my dishwasher meant that my cabinets had to be taken apart and the bottom portion was lost to water damage. Roberto studied what was left of my cabinets and rebuilt the missing parts, then put everything back together. Now my cabinets are in better condition than they were before the flood. Price was very reasonable and I didn't have to wait long to have repairs done. I am very happy with the quality of work.

Thanks for that detailed review. Amdi Group are pleased to hear you had a great kitchen cabint repair experience.

PK
PK

Installation of dimmer. Fixing electrical problems.

I needed help fixing a problem with my dimmer and two ceiling lights. Roberto responded promptly and came in the next morning to solve the problem. Great job!

Thanks PK. I'm glad, we resolved the problem. All good now.

Kitchen and Bathroom Cabinet Repairs

Roberto is a great guy - highly professional, returns voicemail right away and eager to please. We phoned around for quotes before agreeing to hire Roberto fix our kitchen cabinet that was falling into our hands everyone we’d open the door! since he was here, we asked him to secure the upper part of the loose bathroom cabinet as well Roberto’s price was by far the most reasonable of all the quotes and he performed the tasks in a timely, helpful, courteous and friendly manner. We asked for Roberto’s business card because he is our “go to” person for our handyperson needs and we highly recommend him!

All our staff provide helpful, courteous and friendly manner service. That how we treat our clients. Thanks for the review.

Patricia
Patricia

Remount/glue an undermount sink

Roberto and his partner did a great job! They made sure all the water connections/pipes were running fine before they left. Very professional.
I would not hesitate to hire Roberto again if I ever need home repairs done. His pricing was very reasonable, his email communication was great/replies were prompt.

Patrica, we believe in providing quality service for a fair price. Thanks for your review.

MD in Toronto
MD in Toronto

Door installation & Door Casing repair

Roberto was professional, friendly and very accommodating. The quality of his work was to perfection, you can see he takes pride in his work. Pricing was very affordable for his time. Showed up to scheduled appt. Definately will use Roberto's services again for various types of handyman work needed. Tku Roberto

Thanks MD. Quality, is important pàrt of our business. We care about our work and proud to show it.

More about Amdi Group

VACATION ALERT - AMDI GROUP WILL BE ON VACATION FROM SEPTEMBER 7TH TO 20TH.

Amdi Group specializes in home and condominium renovation services. However Amdi Group also offers handyman services that includes general maintenance around homes, plumbing, carpentry, locksmith work, painting and many others.

Condominium Renovations and Handyman Services
We only use the highest quality products during your project to ensure that the end result is amazing.
Home and condo renovation is our specialty however we also offer handyman services that includes general maintenance, plumbing, carpentry, locksmith work, painting and many others.
We use a wide variety of brands for our projects depending on what the task is, however we always ensure the brands we use are reputable and of the highest quality to ensure a proper job is done.
Everything we do here at AMDI Group emits quality and professionalism and this is because our staff takes the time to analyze every detail and make sure the job is done right and on time.
Our specialty is carpentry related work as our staff has the credentials and qualifications for this field. Despite this we have experience and knowledge in every area of your home so if you have a question about anything, feel free to ask us!
2015