Toronto Flooring Design Centre

Reviews for Toronto Flooring Design Centre

JANE in Toronto
JANE in Toronto

PAINTING

I was so happy with the work of Toronto Flooring, that we are hiring them again for the 3rd time. They do excellent work and always stick to the schedule. We had great crews working with us and the management team was always accessible. They also have very competitive pricing

jack in North York
jack in North York

Hello

Danny from Toronto Flooring did a great job with the Kitchen renovation which we are really satisfied with the customer service he provided. Danny and the majority of his crew were very respectful and considerate of our needs and wants. They came back a timely manner to fix all the deficiencies that we noted and identified.

Michael in North York
Michael in North York

REVIEW

Toronto Flooring Design Centre
Toronto
M3J 3N3

Danny and his team from Toronto Flooring - Exceeded my expectations, arrived on time and completed the work ahead of schedule. This contractor was very flexible and respected my wishes of what I wanted done. The work that needed to be completed was contained and did not interrupt the me, the team worked very efficiently. I am very pleased with the outcome and would not hesitate to hire them again or recommend them.

Kevin in North York
Kevin in North York

FLOORING

Best prices in North York guaranteed. I have purchased two separate times from Toronto Flooring already and loved both of the outcomes. The prices were way better than Lowe's and Home Depot and they are right here in my area. No need to go out of the city to get discounted prices. Huge selection at unbeatable prices.

Nicole in Toronto
Nicole in Toronto

Restaurant Renovation

We hired Toronto Flooring Design Centre to renovate our restaurant, (Flooring, Baseboards & Door Casings, complete paint job). We dealt with Danny and he is very nice, honest and delivered all his promises. Toronto Flooring did all the renovation within our budget and their work is like a piece of art.. its very good !!!, The painters and floor installers were very professional and fastttttttttttt..
We have another project coming very soon and without a doubt we will hire Toronto Flooring again and again to do our Renovations..

Thanks Toronto Flooring (Danny) !

Steve in Toronto
Steve in Toronto

Flooring for a custom house

Great experience, fantastic communications, professional installation, outstanding prices, all in all a very positive experience from a highly recommendable Home Improvement provider.
With out a doubt I will use Toronto Flooring Design Centre again & again in the future and I would recommend to everyone I know.