Concrete Contractors
146-150 Isaac Murray Avenue Vaughan ON L6A 2S8

L6A 2S8

STAY AWAY. This company is terrible. The sales job is excellent, but do not let them fool you. Once they take your money they will give you an excuse after excuse ( that is if Dave even bothers to return your call). Good luck trying to get your deposit back. My back yard has been dug up since June of 2016 and I'm still waiting for Dave to complete the job. It is costing me more to dig up the garbage base material he laid down - it is not meant for interlock. It would have been better if he just took my initial deposit and disappeared, instead I am now out by a total of $5600. Buyer beware.

Previous versions of this review:

L6A 2S8

Waiting for my contract to be completed. Will provide a complete review when done. I have a neutral review so far. I signed my contract in June 2016 and hopefully it will be concluded soon.

L6A 2S8

My story is identical to Irfan. This is the worst company to deal with. I signed my contract in June 2016 with Harris. I paid $1100 as the first installment. 6 weeks later, after much pleading, Dave showed up and excavated my backyard. He demanded I pay him per installment ($4400) as per the contract, which I did. Then nothing. Not a peep. I've called/texted and get the same response. "We are behind" or "The rain caused us to be behind" or " The supplier has run out of the stone you selected".

Yesterday I finally got to speak with Dave, he let me know that he would not be doing the work this year as he is very behind.

I asked for a refund on my deposit and was told that he will get back to me in 30 days!!

Do not deal with this company or this guy. It has been nothing but stressful.

Please feel free to contact me and I will provide you the back up to my story.

I look forward to Dave's rebuttal if any.