Mattresses

Review for CT Canada Mattress

Kevin from Toronto
Kevin from Toronto

CT Canada Mattress

CT Canada Mattress was my choice for a simmons mattress which they exclusively stock in Toronto.

The Manager Carlos was great to deal with. He asked me when I wanted the mattress I told him in 3 days and he delivered right on time!
The delivery guys were prompt and professional and the mattress came perfectly rapped in plastic and clean. I specified that they remove the old mattress which they did as well. All this was done friday before a long weekend.! I had my doubts at first being that they are a new company but I strongly suggest giving them a try. Their prices are competitive and they delivered the mattress exactly the day they said they would. I even specified the time and they nailed 15 minutes earlier than expected. Well done Carlos, I will always try to support well run small Canadian businesses !!

Looking for Mattresses pros in Toronto?