Mirrors N More

Review for Mirrors N More

JARRETT HERSHORN from Vaughan
JARRETT HERSHORN from Vaughan

New mirror and art

I saw some ads for this place on Kijiji and I was in the market for a new mirror so I decided to check the place out. I was greeted by Eugene - a chipper British fellow who is full of knowledge and very welcoming. He showed me a variety of framed mirrors - they were all beautiful and very well-priced! I ended up buying a really nice framed mirror for $150 (this would normally sell for at LEAST $350 in other stores). I noticed that he sells artwork and prints in his store as well, and after perusing through the displays I chose a nice piece of art as well for $50. I will definitely go back to visit Eugene to purchase more mirrors and artwork, and I will be recommending my friends and family to visit this store as well!

Looking for Mirrors & Glass pros in Vaughan?