Alasya Construction Inc

Alasya Construction Inc

Reviews for Alasya Construction Inc

Private User reviews Oshawa, ON

Stucco wrap on a 1950’s brick home

It had taken us a few years of getting quotes and deciding on what the home needed as far as a refresher etc.
Cesar was patient with us and after a few years decided to go with his company.
His crew: Moustafa and company are great. Any worry I had: they sorted it out. They are open to ideas and have speed and are very time efficient. They know what they are doing. The product is very good and after a few months is still looking like new. It took us a long time to research and I’m glad we decided on Alasya Construction for our stucco wrap.

Thank you so much Lisette. I appreciate it the kind words. It was a pleasure working with you and your spouse. All the best.

pereira.robert in Burlington
pereira.robert in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Stucco & Stone work

Team came in prepared and delivered beyond expectations on my stucco and veneer work. I would highly recommend for any one looking for stucco or store work for the project.

Thank you so much Robert. It was a pleasure working with you.

carlyleanton in Toronto
carlyleanton in Toronto

Staco Project

I would highly recommend Alasya construction to every one I know. Cesare the owner is a perfect gentleman, he and his team were not only professional but extremely hospitable as service providers. As one would know applying staco and painting the exterior of the house is not a small project. It was cumbersome and involved a lot of labor. The team from Alasya accomplished it with professionalism and in impeccable timing. Cesare even came a 2ND time to inspect the finished work. Undoubtedly I would reach out to Alasya for any such project in the future.
Please feel free to call me if you need to further discuss my feedback (Carlyle 6476223478)

Thank you so much Carlyle. It was a pleasure working with you.

Mag S.
Mag S.

Stone refacing of my house

Very professional work and a great positive attitude. Cesare worked on my house with his crew as if it were his house. He went over and above what was expected. I highly re ommend him. I’m ecstatis with the quality of the workmanship.

Thank you so much Mag. We appreciate the kind words.

Leafs1 in North York
Leafs1 in North York

Basement Reno

My husband and I wanted our basement finished in our older Bloor West home and Cesar cake highly recommended by a family friend in the industry. He did a great job cooperating with my many requests to review the layout, review different types of finishes, etc. They were willing to work weekends to get the job done and Cesar was very good about letting me know when workers wouldn’t be in and out of the house. They also kept the dirt levels low, which was key as we were living in the house during the reno. I would recommend them without hesitation. The end product is great and we are very much enjoying the space.

Thank you so much Jen. We appreciate it very much. It was a pleasure.

Wafi
Wafi

Finished Basement

Cesar and his team executed our basement project very professionally from start to end. Workmanship and all trades were very excellent and professional. They finished it within 4 weeks and on our budget. We are extremely pleased with the final product and received very amazing feedback from our family and friends. Well done Cesar!

Thank you so much Wafi. It was a pleasure working with you as well. Thank you for taking the time to write this review.

Shahid in Milton
Shahid in Milton
1 review Milton, ON

Complete Basement finishing.

I really wonder at the progress and finishing of this project. All the people involved like framers, plumbers, electrician, flooring were absolute professional and seemed expert. I am extremely satisfied.

Hello Shahid,

I am very happy that we have been able to meet your expectations. It was a pleasure working with you and introducing your entire family to us. Thank you.

Jean in Toronto
Jean in Toronto

Stucco Repair

I came across Cesare working on a neighbours house and stopped to chat about an issue I had with another contractor. Cesare gave me a price to rectify my problem and completed the work very quickly and to my satisfaction! They did a great job and jobsite was left neat and tidy.

Hello Jean,

Thank you so much for taking the time to post a review. We appreciate the kind words.

Shafqat in Boston
Shafqat in Boston

Stucco

Kasim (alasya construction) and his team made my house look amazing. They are professional and honest. Started work on time and finished it on time. Reasonable price and quality work. Highly recommend.

Thank you so much Shafqat. I appreciate the referral.

Artur
Artur
1 review , ON

Stucco and Parging

Work was well done and completed in a timely manner. I would have no issues recommending Alaysa Construction for any parging or stucco work you require. Cesare and his team had promised me a schedule and completed the work on time. I found them very professional and trustworthy. They were one of the best contractors I hired for my project.

Thank you so much for the kind words Artur. I hope to see you on Wednesday. All the best.

More about Alasya Construction Inc

Alasya Construction is a family-owned Canadian company established over two decades ago in Toronto, Ontario. Alasya Construction began as a stucco (EIFS) contractor and gradually specialized in other exterior cladding services to include thin cladding, longboard, siding, masonry, stone, among others.

We pride ourselves on our commitment to professionalism, punctuality, and perseverance. We have a sound track record on maintaining high professional standards.