ITi Building Permit Designer Inc.

Drafting Service
201-603 Argus Rd Oakville ON L6J 6G6
Drafting Service
ITi Building Permit Designer Inc.

Reviews for ITi Building Permit Designer Inc.

Nedder in Hamilton
Nedder in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Drawing for duplexing our bungalow

Owner had to come down 3 times to measure and correct mistakes on his drawings. City told us not to bother submitting an application to duplex our bungalow if the property measurements were accurate on the drawings he provided. Each time we went home and found his measurements were wrong. Finally hired another designer who came down ONCE and provided us with drawings that were approved by the city. Asked owner to provide refund as we both work full time and couldn't have him coming back over and over again. Owner said this was a part of the process. We took the owner to small claims court. Finally I decided to settle with the owner for half of his bill as the court process was long and frustrating. Owner accused me of suing to reduce his fee, even though I submitted the other designers drawings with the court documents (with the receipt showing payment). Basically I paid over $800 for 5 useless pieces of paper that I never used. I waited a few months after settling to try and cool off and put things in perspective. I STILL feel ripped off. The owner said he never has had any problems like this before. That may be the case but I would expect them to correct issues or reimburse for inaccurate, unusable drawings. I gave ample opportunities to correct their work and finally refused another attempt. I cannot recommend this company.

Olga
Olga

Basement perit drawings - terrible experience

I am still going through a painful process of correcting drawings with these guys. Originally, my drawings took over a month instead of promised 'few days' and further correction due to the inaccuracy of the company took weeks. Every time I was promised that drawings gonna be ready this week or tomorrow and now it is taking over 2 months (I statted May 1st)! I had to cancel my contractor agreement as a start date is not even close to what was planned and I had to forget my plans on getting a tenant any time soon. Terrible exoerience.

More about ITi Building Permit Designer Inc.

Vivek Gupta BCIN itipermit. com 647-973-1733 itipermit@gmail. com For certain works as, structural, excavation, second unit basement - No construction or renovations should be started without a building permit. In Ontario any renovation involving above works must be designed by a BCIN designer, Architects and Engineers must also be either ...
Looking for Drafting Service pros in Oakville?