I Ti Building Permit Designer Inc.

Drafting Service
201-603 Argus Rd Oakville ON L6J 6G6
Drafting Service
I Ti Building Permit Designer Inc.

Reviews for I Ti Building Permit Designer Inc.

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

iTi was recommended by one of my friend

iTi was recommended by one of my friend. We were looking to get our basement apartment permit. It was little complicated case. Vivek came and give us many good suggestions and ideas. He told us upfront that it wont be very easy to get the permit but he is very knowledgeable and found ways to make it possible. Good job iTi Permit... We are so happy.

Thanks John, It was nice working in Brampton Ontario at your place,

Ranbir singh in Toronto
Ranbir singh in Toronto

he gave us many money saving ideas too.

We hired Vivek for new house design and permit work. He gave us 3 design options. Also he gave us many money saving ideas too. At the same time he suggested to use so many new technologies too. We were looking for something different design then the usual once. Me and my family really like the design ideas and the house looks so good. He and his team is excellent.

Thanks Ranbir, we appreciate it and nice working with you in your Brampton ON House.

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Vivek is very nice , accommodating and knowledgeable guy.

Vivek is very nice , accommodating and knowledgeable guy. He have very good knowledge of OBC (Ontario Building Code). We got our Second unit permit made by him. He guided us very well and made the full process so easy for us. In starting when i was doing shop around I found his charges little bit on higher side but after the process start then I realize he is much reasonable. There is too much work and experience needed. Really happy and highly recommend ...

thanks

Jacob Evans in Toronto
Jacob Evans in Toronto

Best iti permit company

I went to them really like the way he understood my thought what I exactly wanted . Made my down payment then after half month got the drawings so was really happy with their service.

Thank you we appreciate it. Building Code specialist is happy

Ishmaelvilla in Toronto
Ishmaelvilla in Toronto

Detached home renovation and basement finishing

The guy came to my house saw the job and give me an estimate to do the job.
I paid the downpayment and waited for my drawings.
This was in April 2018, its October 2018 and i am still waiting for my aproved drawings.

Hmmm constructive criticism: do what you are hired to do and do what you say you will do...

VERY DISHONEST PEOPLE.

Please be honest at-least in front of public, SIR.

The truth is that we went to this person's house and at that time he was planning lots of big works but when I told him the prices then he just choose small projects and we did the agreement for 3 Scope work which were not too big.
We prepared drawings and permit set as per agreement and we emailed it to him within 15 days. After, he asked us to add some more scope which were HUGE like adding Room on top of Garage, Retaining wall at the rear, Deck, removing load bearing wall and more. We already told him that these are not small changes and he knew since starting that it will cost much more then we agreed initially. Also we might need an engineer's review and approval.

After going back and forth for long time his package is ready to submit months ago. (WE have all the emails as proof). When the time came to submit it and we asked for the money for city fees and our agreed fees. He refuse to pay and ask us to do it in initial price. We asked him to meet and met him and explained him all in details including prices. SIR how can you do this. We have spent more then 84 hours on your project. He is trying to get $10,000 -$15,000 work for $2500. Which is not possible and fair for any business.

It's very easy for these kind of people to write any thing on public front like here and try to ruin anyone's business. It takes years of hard work to establish a business and earn to bread and butter for the family from it. So unfair.

But sad part is that as business owner we don't have any front or place to write about these kind of clients to aware and warn other business owners.

If you have any concerns, you can talk to us in person rather than posting false accounts online. We're sorry that this got so out of hand but want to resolve this issue.

Nedder in Hamilton
Nedder in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Drawing for duplexing our bungalow

Owner had to come down 3 times to measure and correct mistakes on his drawings. City told us not to bother submitting an application to duplex our bungalow if the property measurements were accurate on the drawings he provided. Each time we went home and found his measurements were wrong. Finally hired another designer who came down ONCE and provided us with drawings that were approved by the city. Asked owner to provide refund as we both work full time and couldn't have him coming back over and over again. Owner said this was a part of the process. We took the owner to small claims court. Finally I decided to settle with the owner for half of his bill as the court process was long and frustrating. Owner accused me of suing to reduce his fee, even though I submitted the other designers drawings with the court documents (with the receipt showing payment). Basically I paid over $800 for 5 useless pieces of paper that I never used. I waited a few months after settling to try and cool off and put things in perspective. I STILL feel ripped off. The owner said he never has had any problems like this before. That may be the case but I would expect them to correct issues or reimburse for inaccurate, unusable drawings. I gave ample opportunities to correct their work and finally refused another attempt. I cannot recommend this company.

Olga
Olga

Basement perit drawings - terrible experience

I am still going through a painful process of correcting drawings with these guys. Originally, my drawings took over a month instead of promised 'few days' and further correction due to the inaccuracy of the company took weeks. Every time I was promised that drawings gonna be ready this week or tomorrow and now it is taking over 2 months (I statted May 1st)! I had to cancel my contractor agreement as a start date is not even close to what was planned and I had to forget my plans on getting a tenant any time soon. Terrible exoerience.

More about I Ti Building Permit Designer Inc.

Vivek Gupta BCIN Building Code Specialist itipermit. com 647-973-1733 itipermit@gmail. com For certain works as, structural, excavation, second unit basement - No construction or renovations should be started without a building permit. In Ontario any renovation involving above works must be designed by a BCIN designer, Architects and Engineers must ...
Looking for Drafting Service pros in Oakville?