Appliance Repair

Reviews for Appliance Repair

Karen in Toronto
Karen in Toronto

WORST WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE - NEVER US THIS COMPANY

NEVER CHOSE THIS COMPANY!!! This was the absolute worst experience we have ever received for customer service.

Fridge has been shutting down off and on. March 18/21 Raj was sent by this company to fix it. He was polite, looked at it and said it was a labour only issue which would cost $280+tax. He said the fix should let us use the fridge for at least a year and then it may need a compressor a year from now.

We told him to go ahead with the labour if the job would last for a year which he confirmed it would. Mar 19 the fridge is not working. We called the company and they are now saying we need a compressor...this is contrary to Raj telling us we need one in a year or so from now. We told them that was not what Raj said and we would not have paid all that money in labour we would have just got a new fridge.

We told the company we were willing to pay the service fee for Raj coming out to the call but not the labour for a fix that did not work.
THEY WILL NOT REFUND ANYTHING. The customer service woman Hastia (?) said she is the manager, there is no one higher than her that we can speak to and that this was the company's policy. She was completely unreasonable to deal with. We offered for them to either come back to do the fix or to refund all but the service call fee which we were willing to pay.

Taking them to court. NEVER CHOSE THIS COMPANY!

Peter
Peter

Fridge repair and freezer repair

The technician was reliable and professional. We had a problem and he returned and fixed the problem. He said that if the problem returns I must call him to check it out.

Robert
Robert
0 reviews Bowmanville, ON

WORST EVER! Go elsewhere !

Ordered an LG drum for washing machine. Was told 4 days to get the part in and they would be back by the end of the week! Still waiting 5 weeks later.....

Electric Oven Repair

This was my first time dealing with them. Part was ordered and work was done very quickly. Professional service and great customer service, thank you for fixing my oven. I will recommend this company.

Amazed with how fast they work.

I called they yesterday and they came out to fix my dryer the same day. I don't know it had no heat, but they knew. The guy that came was very polite, friendly, and had all the parts with him. He was able to fix my dryer right away. I highly recommend this company. A first class appliance repair company all the way

Looking for Appliance Repair pros in Toronto?