Regional Air Heating & Cooling

Randywestfall in Kitchener
Randywestfall in Kitchener
1 review Simcoe County, ON

New Furnace

excellent experience throught out the quoting process and install. Regional Air Installed a new furnace in our century home that works super well. As well, they replaced the old rusted ductwork. I recommend giving them your business for heating/cooling.

It's really great to get this feedback! Thanks for staying loyal and all the best with your new furnace.

cindy from Kitchener
cindy from Kitchener
1 review Kitchener, ON

Air Conditioner service

My air conditioning was not working; somehow it did not wanted to start. Brad came and quickly started working on the machine; patiently explained me the nature of the problem and along the way showed me how the machine operates. The job was done quickly. He also gave me the different payment options. I'm glad I select Regional Air,

Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Kitchener?