Absolute Mould Remediation Ltd.

Mold Detection & Removal
Oakville ON L6K 2R1
Mold Detection & Removal
Absolute Mould Remediation Ltd.

Reviews for Absolute Mould Remediation Ltd.

linda3313 from Burlington
linda3313 from Burlington
6 reviews Burlington, ON

Three Days of Remediation

I had a two day remediation prior to home renovations and was very impressed with Vincent; Danielle and her team. The construction and mould knowledge they all know is incredible. I certainly respect the advise they offer. The whole team goes the extra mile to ensure that the mould is gone.

I had just started my kitchen renos and found more mould against my patio door, it looks awful. Again I called AMR and Vincent made things happen again. The response time AMR gives is top notch service. They are a very honest company that provides a very specialized but very much needed!! I would recommend AMR to anyone and I have started to spread the word of their highly rated services. I have learnt so much about mould; it is really misunderstood by the general public. Thanks for the education; I'm certainly passing it on! Thanks again.

Amandrew in Hamilton
Amandrew in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Satisfaction

We are very impressed with this company; our inquiry was responded to quickly. Vince came out to our house that day and answered all the questions we had about our bathroom (he even took a look at our basement even though we were doing no immediate work on it). Danielle and her team had our bathroom demo'd and cleaned in under two days. Danielle was very thorough and also answered any question we threw at her.
Professional, friendly and reliable - thank you for the great work!

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your wonderful experience with our team. I appreciate you mentioning the high level of communication that you received. Danielle is extremely knowledgable; she enjoys sharing and even teaching our customers a thing or two about mold. Communication is two-way street and we're so glad you reached out again!

Anna in Toronto
Anna in Toronto

Cold Room remediation

AMR was a wonderful company to work with! They were prompt in returning my initial call, and Vince was out within a very short period of time to assess the situation with our cold room. This initial consultation was free of charge. When the 3-person team came to work on removing the mold from our basement cold room, they were fast, very clean and efficient, helpful in answering all questions that I had about the situation, respectful of my home office working hours, and supportive in following up with a list of recommendations for keeping our basement cold room mold free. A very considerate and friendly team! They were in and out within a day, I always felt that our home was in good hands, and that the lines of communication were open. I would highly recommend their services!

Thanks for the wonderfully detailed and positive review. This is particularly helpful because Homestars has a strict verification process; for instance, a 30 word minimum for reviews and sometimes customer reviews do not meet this criteria.

Paul Guglietti in Toronto
Paul Guglietti in Toronto

General Remediation Work

AMR is a very good, efficient, and reliable company to use. Vince Bucciachio is a true Gentleman and he treated me like a Number One customer. I would recommend them to anyone for this kind of work. I was very satisfied with their services.

We always treat our customers like they are family. Thanks for your transparency in this positive review. It's always nice when an owner is proud of the work we've done and they post, to the public, with their full name. Sometimes, when posting as a private user, the comments are not shown and others cannot see the full detailed review. Thank you again, Paul.

Mould remediation

After being sick for some time, I hired an air quality testing company who determined that mould spore counts were high throughout my home. My landlord then hired a company (not Absolute Mould Remediation) to remediate the problem. After my landlord told me the problem was fixed, I had the air tested again and found out that the problem still existed. I then hired Vince and his team at Absolute Mould Remediation LTD. myself. They told me that there was still tons of black mould on the walls. AMR then quickly and professionally remediated my house. Problem solved. These guys are real good.

It's very disturbing to find so much contamination after a remediation has been performed. It's equally unfortunate when homeowners need to repeat a remediation, and pay a heck of a lot more the second time, due to the damage and corrections necessary prior to a new remediation. We are correction about three remediations per month; due to poor workmanship in the industry. I just can't believe the amount of undiscovered mould that we found behind your basement walls. All the best.

Bobbi in Milton
Bobbi in Milton
1 review Milton, ON

Mould Removal

Great service and great company. Mould test had shown low levels in the air and the house sale was lost because of it. Vince came in and between him, and his crew, they took great care of us. In and out within a day. :)

Thanks, Bobbi. Our crew is a tight-knit unit. Most of our team members have been working together for the long haul and we are often complimented on our synergy. We feel that our employees are 2nd to no other and we can say the same for the product we use. Glad we could help!

Private User reviews Burlington, ON

Came out the same day

We did a pre sale home inspection and found mold in the attic. Vince came out that afternoon and in 2 days the whole thing was cleaned up, keeping us on track for putting our home on the market.

We are often called to properties that are in the process of a transaction. There is nothing more frustrating to a potential owner than having to deal with the surprise of mould contamination. We often prioritize these jobs in order to ensure that they are completed in a timely fashion - as not to negatively impact a potential sale/purchase. Thanks again for the 10 star feedback!

Private User reviews Burlington, ON

Mould

Recently I found a black substance on the wall of our basement storage room. I called Absolute Mould Remediation and arranged an appointment the next day with Vince, owner and manager. Vince arrived ahead of schedule after confirming that it was convenient. Upon inspection Vince determined it was not a mould situation and shared knowledge on how to avoid mould in future. I am so thankful for Vince's integrity and knowledge and would not hesitate to recommend Absolute Mould Remediation to family and friends.

Thanks for the feedback! This is a particular review I’d like to highlight for all potential customers. Winter is considered the slow season in our industry and we would have very much liked to generate your business, but your review has equal, if not more, value to us. We pride ourselves on morality and honesty and I’d like to emphasize that we are not looking to abuse a customer’s lack of knowledge or sandbag anyone into unnecessary services. I’m glad we were able to determine that you did not have a mold problem. Once again, Absolute Mould Remediation is very grateful for this rather unique review. It really reinforces our company’s values.

More about Absolute Mould Remediation Ltd.

Absolute Mould Remediation is a family owned and operated mold removal and remediation company that cares about family values. That’s why our main priority is to take our time and make sure that there is no presence of mold or any type of indoor fungal presence after Absolute Mould Remediation ...
Looking for Mold Detection & Removal pros in Oakville?