Tropical Landscaping

Witek in Mississauga
Witek in Mississauga
1 review Erin, ON

Landscaping

Contractor agreed to do patio and retaining wall. He did decent job. Phil he convinced me to dump soil excavated by another company and his own company to make my backyard more level. He was supposed to seed new gras. I had large area of dirt for 6 months. I was tired of the mess and decided to cover this area with sod. I had to pay for sod and do it mostly myself. Now I have additional 100 ft of steep hill very difficult to mow. Stay away from this contractor and his ideas.
He will not do his job on time.

Hiyam in Mississauga
Hiyam in Mississauga

driveway border& back patio

i did a contract with this company for the front and back yard, however, there were somethings that needed to be fixed, such as a broken stone. I tried calling him and he does not pick up, unless I called from another number which tells me something about their 'service'.

Review has 1 previous version