Boston Roofing

HomeStars  >  Roofing in Vaughan  >  Boston Roofing

Reviews for Boston Roofing

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Roof repair after windstorm

We had used Boston Roofing when we needed a new roof in 2010. After May's windstorm, my elderly parents had some shingles blown off that needed replacing before heavy rains. I immediately called Boston and spoke with Sal, who reassured me that his team will repair by Monday. He quoted a fair price (did not mark up price due to increased demand as some of the competition was doing) and, as promised, a Rep came to fix their roof Monday evening (after working around the clock all weekend). Great value, professional service. We will definitely use Boston again in future and highly recommend their professional services.

orignl
orignl

roof replacement

I had the roof replaced on my residence back in 2012. The recent wind storm in mid May 2018 caused some damage and Carlo (the owner) personally came out to inspect and temporarily repair the damage right away and a permanent repair was done within 2 weeks.
I had recommended Boston Roofing to 3 of my neighbors and also had the roof replaced on another property in 2017 as well.
Great job!
Great people to work with!!
Would highly recommend!!!

Roofing in Vaughan
Roofing in Vaughan

complete roof replacement

We were very pleased with the work done by Boston Roofing. They had been recommended by a neighbour. They finished in a timely fashion, and they were pleasant to deal with. Thank you!