Plumbing

Reviews for The Urban Plumber Inc

George in Old Toronto
George in Old Toronto

FILL VALVE REPLACEMENT

I highly recommend this company. They were punctual, professional and very reasonably priced. They did great work and I have already told they owner that I will be referring his company to my neighborhood as a good, honest plumber is very hard to find. I have hired many trades over the years and my 1st impression of them was very good.

I had Ramon come out and do the work and he was amazing.

Thanks again George

cheryl.a.clifford in Toronto
cheryl.a.clifford in Toronto

Replacement shower valve cartridge

No need to search for another plumber! Had a great experience with Urban Plumber. Very quick and easy to get in touch with Allan. We was really flexible, even offering to come after regular business hours to check out the problem. We were given a quote by Mr. Rooter for 3x more than the final price of what it cost to fix the minor issue we were having with our shower. Richard (the plumber who saved the day) was great. Super honest and straight forward. Was in and out within an hour of arriving. Problem solved. Won't use another plumbing company again

Fast and efficient, very helpful and informative

I was very happy with the work that Allan, Richard and the Urban Plumber team did for my new home. They were available on short notice, and recommended the right level of work while informing me of my options. They expertly suggested workarounds for things we uncovered in the walls at no additional cost. In addition to great customer service, I love their philosophy of offering green technologies and donating to charity. As a bonus, they even helped me to carry things from my car into the house for me!

Felicia in Toronto
Felicia in Toronto
2 reviews , ON

Excellent service

I have had to use Urban Plumber a couple times for different jobs. They were exceptional. Richard got the job done and provided great service and explained everying. He was very helpful and the price was great! I highly recommend Allan and his team for any plumming job!

hood.audrey in Toronto
hood.audrey in Toronto

installation of water filtration system, fix leaking faucets and lack of hot water in showers

Allan and his team came to install our new water filtration system. We also needed repair to leaking bathroom sink faucets, and inconsistent/no hot water in our 2 bathroom showers. The team was knowledgeable and knew what was required to fix it, explained to us our options and worked with minimal disruption. They left the work areas clean, and took away our old hardware to dispose of. While this wasn't an emergency situation, we were anxious to get our bathrooms in good working order, and they scheduled our work quickly.

More about The Urban Plumber Inc

The Urban Plumber: Our Business Philosophy Our Mission Statement The Urban Plumber is serious about its mission to be a plumbing and heating business driven by a new philosophy that values a positive work environment, continuing education, employee profit sharing, excellent customer service and environmental stewardship. We understand that success ...
Looking for Plumbing pros in Toronto?