The Urban Plumber Inc

Plumbing
Toronto ON M4J 1W1
HomeStars  >  Plumbing in Toronto  >  The Urban Plumber Inc

Reviews for The Urban Plumber Inc

Fast and efficient, very helpful and informative

I was very happy with the work that Allan, Richard and the Urban Plumber team did for my new home. They were available on short notice, and recommended the right level of work while informing me of my options. They expertly suggested workarounds for things we uncovered in the walls at no additional cost. In addition to great customer service, I love their philosophy of offering green technologies and donating to charity. As a bonus, they even helped me to carry things from my car into the house for me!

Felicia in Toronto
Felicia in Toronto
1 review , ON

Excellent service

I have had to use Urban Plumber a couple times for different jobs. They were exceptional. Richard got the job done and provided great service and explained everying. He was very helpful and the price was great! I highly recommend Allan and his team for any plumming job!

hood.audrey in Toronto
hood.audrey in Toronto

installation of water filtration system, fix leaking faucets and lack of hot water in showers

Allan and his team came to install our new water filtration system. We also needed repair to leaking bathroom sink faucets, and inconsistent/no hot water in our 2 bathroom showers. The team was knowledgeable and knew what was required to fix it, explained to us our options and worked with minimal disruption. They left the work areas clean, and took away our old hardware to dispose of. While this wasn't an emergency situation, we were anxious to get our bathrooms in good working order, and they scheduled our work quickly.