General Contractors
6171 Bathurst Street Toronto ON M2R1Z6
HomeStars  >  General Contractors in Vaughan  >  Strataline Inc.

Reviews for Strataline Inc.

Cory in Toronto
Cory in Toronto

Refinished Staircase

Top notch service and quality. Max is a true professional and a master at his craft. Max took his time to explain the process, answer questions, and discuss all available options for my specific project. The end product is perfect. I highly recommend Max (Strataline) to any comment viewers and have already recommended him to family friends and business associates.

Amy H in
Amy H in
1 review Hamilton, ON

Stairs Renovation

Maxim was great to work with - very clean, polite and professional.
His work was amazing and it only took four days to complete our stairs. We love the work he did and we're so happy with the outcome!

Thank you for your review. We strive to complete every job on time. Enjoy your new staircase!

Mark  in Richmond Hill
Mark in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Popcorn Ceiling

I had max in on a Monday to quote me on the removal of my popcorn ceiling throughout my condo. He began the job two days later and was finished in 3 days. Going into the job I was prepared for a bit of a mess. When I returned home after their first day of work I was astounded with how clean my place was. It was practically as clean as it was before he started. I have recommended Max to some friends and a neighbour.

Mark, thank you for your review. Our client's comfort is our top priority. We invest in latest dustless technology to keep our jobsites clean. Thank you for recommending us to your friends and neighbors, I am looking forward to working with them.

Kind regards,
Maxim Sologub,

Misha Kovalenko in Stouffville
Misha Kovalenko in Stouffville
1 review Whitchurch-Stouffville, ON

Kitchen Remodeling

After Max installed laminate flooring in our condo, we hired him to remodel our kitchen. We gave him a key and he did the rest! He made all material purchase for us. He suggested really good options for us for reasonable price. Max completed the project earlier than planned. His work was unbelievable clean and professional. The price was very reasonable. I recommend Max and his Strataline Inc. for any remodeling project!

Thank you Misha for taking the time to write a review of your experience. It was a pleasure to work with you on this project. Please keep us in mind for future projects!

Kind regards,
Maxim Sologub,

Master Bathroom Renovation

I recently renovated my master bathroom. The work has been done within scheduled time, it was very accurate and clean. I am very happy with how the bathroom turned out.

Thank you very much for the review! Enjoy your new bathroom!

Randy in Stoufville
Randy in Stoufville

Laminate floor in 3 bedrooms and living room

Max and Alex were extemely proffesional from start to finish. Their workmanship was outstanding despite it being a last minute job. They worked long hours to ensure the job was completed on time. They were clean, friendly, and very easy to work with. Not to mention very honest. I highly reccommend these guys A+++

Randy, I appreciate you taking the time to place a review. I know how busy you are. We are very proud of the way your new flooring turned out. You were great to deal with throughout the process, very thorough and open. Thanks for the great review!

Claudia Petrucci from Caledon
Claudia Petrucci from Caledon
1 review Caledon, ON

Hardwood Floor Installation

We were very satisfied with the installation of our hardwood floors. Max and Alex were very professional and paid great attention to detail. They were conscientious workers, arriving on time everyday, working a full day and even cleaning up at the end of the day. We would highly recommend their services.

Thank you for your review.

More about Strataline Inc.

Strataline Inc. offers design and renovation services in the Greater Toronto Area.
Looking for General Contractors pros in Vaughan?