Stucco

Colleen in Kitchener
Colleen in Kitchener
0 reviews Kitchener, ON

Popcorn Ceiling Removal

Who would have thought a ceiling could look sexy?? .. from an old boring popcorn ceiling stripped off and replaced with a nice fresh, modern California ceiling and finished off with some pot lights .. it brought my main floor to life.. a perfect start to my reno's!!

Extremely satisfied.. and not a job any DIY'ers out there should take on.. leave it to the experts!!

From my first inquiry, appointment booking for a quote and coming out to do the job, Dexter's response time was extremely efficient. The work was done in less time than expected.. a great group of guys.. easy to get a long with and comfortable to have working in your home. Would definitely recommend them.

DCB in Mississauga
DCB in Mississauga

Popcorn Ceiling Removal PCR

Awesome guys, awesome work and best rates around! If your considering bringing your ceilings into the 21st century look no further, call Dexter and his team. You won't regret it. I couldn't be happier with the job they did.
Thanks again PCR!!

Your very welcome, Not a problem at all. Thank you and take care.

Julia in Toronto
Julia in Toronto

Saved our rooms and let them see the light??

100 year homes sometimes have horrible ceilings. Ours was one of them and we were desperate to find an economical but quality method of repairing it.

I found / or I should say, Dexter found us when I looked on Homedtars for popcorn ceiling removal.

Dexter came and did his measure and then forwarded me his appraisal, and after comparing it with 3 other quotes we made our decision and chose Dexter.

The difference is like day and night. He removed the ugly popcorn stipple and gave us a new California ceiling that looks fabulous.

The job was done on time and am so thankful. It had been a job we had been dreading because of so many stories we'd heard. But, this was a piece of cake ??????

jordan in Guelph
jordan in Guelph

Skim Coat to cover up Stucco walls

I was looking to cover up the stucco walls in one of the rooms in my house. Dexter got back to me right away and was to the house the next day to check it out and measure the room. The quote was back to me the following day and the project was started the day after. Frank worked quick and did a great job on the room. It looks better then I had anticipated. Highly recommend.

Happy your satisfied!

paul in Toronto
paul in Toronto
1 review Guelph, ON

Popcorn ceiling removal and refinish ceilings

We were delighted with the actual popcorn ceiling removal work and refinishing of the ceilings - all performed by Edwin. He was a very good and hard worker and a perfectionist - the ceilings look great. We were disappointed in the clean up process. It all culminated on the job being finished on a Saturday and it appeared that the clean up was done in hast over a few minutes when it should have been more carefully done. As a result the dust from the job was literally passed through the entire house despite plastic barriers in place. We ended up cleaning the house from top to bottom over the coming week. Had more time and patience been in place with removal of tarps (vs. a very rapid fling and grab of the tarps) I am sure that much less dust would have been flung around the house. We also had to make a trip to the dump and dispose of materials created by the job - we feel that all garbage from the job should have been removed as part of the job.

pippin15 in Cambridge
pippin15 in Cambridge

popcorn ceiling removal

From the first contact , to the job being finished to high expectations, Dexter was excellent, his subcontracter Frank was amazing, everthing was explained in detail, would not hesitate to use them again

Nora  in Kitchener
Nora in Kitchener
1 review Kitchener, ON

Great Service

Dexter is great to work with and always made time for us despite being extremely busy. He was always courteous and made sure to check in before coming by.

We had our popcorn ceiling removed to a smooth a finish. The work completed is very acceptable and, as the contractor advised, will have some small imperfections that we may notice but others won't.

Keep in mind that you should wait until PCR has the ceiling work before painting your walls. They don't tape anything off so the ceiling primer is all over the walls.

We are so happy with the work and would definitely recommend PCR.

Jason in Kitchener
Jason in Kitchener

Popcorn Ceiling Removal

Customer service was great from Dexter - very professional and helpful. They did the work in a timely manner for a good price. We are very pleased with the removal of our popcorn ceiling upstairs and will look to them when we decide to do the same in our basement. Would recommend to anyone.

Thanks.

almaclean12 in London
almaclean12 in London
1 review Guelph, ON

popcorn ceiling removal and finish.

PCR removed finished and primed our ceilings throughout the house. It was worth every penny. Thorough, fast, and detailed work. Great customer service. Very happy with how it turned out.

Stu
Stu
2 reviews Barrie, ON

Popcorn ceiling removal

Got a fantastic price from Dexter on the removal of popcorn ceiling from my living room ceiling and a tall skylight area above the staircase. They did an amazing job in only a short period of time. Would definitely recommend.

More about Popcorn Ceiling Removal

Popcorn Ceiling Removal We specialize in stucco removal as well as pot lights and crown molding installation. When you need a company with years of experience and a company you can trust, Call Popcorn Ceiling Removal. Our slogan says it all. . "Brilliant Finishes" (226) 978-6368
Looking for Stucco pros in Kitchener?