HomeStars  >  Interior Design in Edmonton  >  Baus Architecture Design - No Longer in Business

Reviews for Baus Architecture Design - No Longer in Business

Sue Markson from Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

We hired baus to renovated an older home neededing a vary big update. We ended up renovating our entire home, new flooring through the whole home, new kitchen, 5 new bathrooms. We even moved and removed a fair amount of walls. Added I'm alot of new windows on the back of the home, added in new out door lighting, and a new cedar deck. The house turned out amazing, the space is much better used, and looks amazing. Baus was extremely great. Steven helped guide us through the entire process, from deciding which parts of the house needed to be fixed, to keeping us on track and on budget. He definitely has great design sense. The home actually feels like ours for the first time, he was very patient with us and really listened to what we wanted. I would definitely use him again and even recommend him to family. Our home is fantastic and we enjoy it so much more.

Janet Wong from Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Steve helped with the makeover for the kitchen and family room; He provided design advice on the selection of colors, lighting, flooring, draperies and furniture. The rooms turned out to be greater than what I had envisioned.
This went a long way in modernizing these rooms and made them feel like being in brand new rooms

I appreciated Steve the professional, yet friendly, way of doing business on a personal level, as he listened to my wish and helped me make decisions that would be most practical. In addition, he keeps the project under budget.