Wallside Windows

Reviews for Wallside Windows

Angel in Canton
Angel in Canton
12 reviews Canton, MI

New windows,doorwall,gutters and outside trim

We are quite satisfied with the work that Wallside windows performed on our house. We got 5 windows, a doorwall and outside trim and new gutters. Our house looks wonderful and the windows are great cause they swing out and the outsides can be cleaned from inside of the house. Our house exterior is now maintenence free. Great service and excellent work. A great company!

Donna in Roseville
Donna in Roseville
6 reviews Roseville, MI

New Windowes Installed

Wallside replaced 5 windows in my home recently, plus a doorwall. The person who gave me an estimate was very knowledgeable and gave me a presentation of their "quality" windows.

The installation crew was on time and I felt very comfortable having them in my home. They worked quickly and professionally and cleaned up well.

I did call them to replace some of the sealant around 2 of the windows a few months later. The service people were very nice and the repair job was done within 10 days to my satisifaction. Highly recommend Wallside Windows.

More about Wallside Windows

Wallside Windows has been the leader in vinyl replacement windows since 1944. We build your windows just for you at our factory, install them expertly, and guarantee them for years. At Wallside Windows, We Can Do That. We Are The Factory.
Looking for Windows & Doors Installation & Service pros in Taylor?