Better Choice Restoration & Cleaning Services

Carpet & Rug Cleaning & Repairing
Toronto ON M6N 1R4
HomeStars  >  Carpet & Rug Cleaning & Repairing in Toronto  >  Better Choice Restoration & Cleaning Services  >  Basement Apartment deep cleaning tiles and bathrooms
Sunny
Sunny

Basement Apartment deep cleaning tiles and bathrooms

Jay was very helpful and professional, and extremely easy to work with. I have a basement apartment that was previously tenanted and the place was left in a pretty grungy state. Floors were dirty, and the bathtub tile surround was also pretty bad.

Jay gave a reasonable estimate with options up front, was on time for our appointment (actually they were early and I was late!), and did a fantastic job doing the hard work that was required.

In the end the place is spic and span, and is clean enough that I could live in it, which was the requirement. It's not brand new again, but its many times better than it was. They did a great job and I would certainly consider using Better Choice again.

The work area consisted of about 400 sqft of 12x12 ceramic tiles and 2 full tiled bathrooms, plus some dingy appliances too!

I could not have done it myself and happy they were there to help.

Thank you so much Sunny and writing us great review,I am glad you are happy with our work.hopefully see you in your future project!