Better Choice Restoration & Cleaning Services

Carpet & Rug Cleaning & Repairing
Toronto ON M6N 1R4
HomeStars  >  Carpet & Rug Cleaning & Repairing in Toronto  >  Better Choice Restoration & Cleaning Services

Reviews for Better Choice Restoration & Cleaning Services

Dinesh A.
Dinesh A.

Tile and grout cleaning done.

Jay did amazing job and all cleaned and house looks like new. I would recommend him to my friends and also have him another job of my neighbour.

Thank you so much for your business.

Julie V.
Julie V.

Great work by friendly people!

Jay and a worker from this company came right on time at 5pm to clean my kitchen's tiles and grout. I have a 100 sq feet space so not that big, but it was quite dirty. It had not been cleaned thoroughly for 5 years since we moved in. The grout was exceptionally blackened with dirt. Jay was friendly and they worked diligently but quickly. Afterwards, they stuck around for an extra 5-10 mins to go over their work to make sure all tough areas were cleaned and if not to their satisfaction or mine, he went over and did it again til it was perfect. I would highly recommend! Thank you!

Thank you Julie !

M c.
M c.

Shower room and sink restoration

Jay was amazing at his work. He cleaned our shower room with great attention to detail, removed and rechaulked all the silicon that had mold trapped underneathe. He was very clean and careful with everything. We strongly recommends him and will definitely contact him again in the future for such work. Thank you!

Thank you so much for your business!

MK
MK

Grout restoration and sealing

Jay came down on agreed upon time and did very nice job. I am very satisfied with his job and recommend to use his service. He is very professional and knew what he is doing. He cleaned up all the mess before leaving.

Thank you so much for your business!

sandeepk
sandeepk

Tile and grout cleaning.

I used them for main floor and washroom tiles and grout cleaning. They did a wonderful job. Very happy with the outcome.

Thanks Sandeep,I am glad you are happy with my work !

Zack Dawood
Zack Dawood

Washroom Tiles Grout Cleaning and Restoration

My Condo Washroom tiles grout was damaged and water was leaking to the unit below. I called Jay for a estimate, he came on the same day to provide and estimate. We agreed with the estimate and scheduled a time to fix it. Jay finished the work with high quality, i had the building management to inspect and verify the work. Great Job !!! Job Well Done !!! I would definitely recommend Jay for Tiles cleaning and restoration work.

Thank you so much Zack !

Rahul
Rahul

Office Cleaning

The Team worked on the carpeted area by spot cleaning and deep shampooing the area. They also did a professional floor cleaning and buffing on all vinyl tiled area.
The team had a excellent knowledge about the product used for the job.

Thank you Rahul !

hirac79
hirac79

Carpet cleaning

He does an amazing job every time. He’s professional and doesn’t leave a mess anywhere. I’ve been using him consistently for a while.

Thank you Hira for your business !

Leeba A.
Leeba A.
1 review Burlington, ON

Grouting work in kitchen and washrooms

It was very neat and clean finishing. Jay came on exact time as promised, and did the work very professionally,the quality of work is really appreciating,will recommend him to all our friends group and we will call him if we have this sort of work again.

Thanks so much leeba, i am glad you are happy with my job!

ray
ray

carpet cleaning

1432 sq foot office, with heavy traffic, carpets were cleaned with high tech equipment and industrial strength cleaning solutions , taking off all stains and restoring carpets to brand new. The crew worked very hard and were done in 2 full hours.
The price was very good considering the large square footage and quality of the work and the fact I had to do no prep work. I recommend with highest recommendation!!

Thanks so much ,I am glad you were happy with work I did .

More about Better Choice Restoration & Cleaning Services

Welcome Choice Restoration & Cleaning Services. Whether you run a household, restaurant, office or commercial building, we can offer quality cleaning solutions to best fit your specific needs and budget.

****

We provide both Residential and Commercial Cleaning Services across Greater Toronto Area. We serve Toronto, Mississauga, Brampton, Milton, Malton, Richmond Hill, Vaughn, Etobicoke, and Scarborough.

****