Better Choice Restoration & Cleaning Services

Reviews for Better Choice Restoration & Cleaning Services

Manny
Manny

Kitchen &foyer ,2 bathrooms wall tiles and floor tiles

The guys who came brought their equipment very carefully. They are friendly,honest and very professional. I like their work and satisfied with the results. Prices were in a perfect budget for me compared to other companies.. Thank you

Thank you so much Manny ,I am glad you are happy with my work .

Cori in Toronto
Cori in Toronto

Bathroom Grout Cleaning and Upholstery Cleaning

Best. Experience. Ever. - Jay was a true gentleman and consummate professional who accommodated me on short notice. He put covers on his shoes, ran tarp along my hardwood and cleaned up after himself. His price was more than reasonable and was happy to stay to clean a portion of my upholstery when I asked. He said the grout would come out better after it dried, and the next day I was pleased to see how great it looked! What more can I say?

It was pleasure meeting you and Luke at your house and thank you for your business.Congrats on your big day and wish you guys all the best in future !

nadeem
nadeem

Whole house

I have old carpet in the hole house and was thinking to replace it with the hardwood flooring. Now with better choice cleaning I do not need to change it. The carpet looks very clean and smells fresh. Excellent job.
Thx Better Choice Cleaning.

Thank you so much Nadeem,I am glad you are happy with my work I did.

adrian.dinglasan
adrian.dinglasan

Carpet Cleaning

Jay cleaned the carpets in a rental I have in Mississauga. Initially I thought that carpets would have to be replaced, but was in shock when I saw the final results. Oustanding work Jay!

Thank you Adrian ,I am glad you are pleased with my work I did at your condo .

Jessica
Jessica

Grout Cleaning

My shower grout was in very rough shape. It was dark, stained and mouldy. I had done everything in my power to clean it with various products but nothing worked. Jay at Better Choice managed to get the shower grout sparkly clean and white and worked very efficiently. He was lovely to deal with, very professional and knowledgeable. The cost of the entire job was very reasonable, particularly given how much intense cleaning the grout required. I’m thrilled with the service I received from Better Choice and highly recommend them.

Thank you for your business and I am glad you are happy with my work !

Sohail R.
Sohail R.
1 review Milton, ON

Carpet Steam Cleaning

Excellent service, great price. We have been using Better Choice for the last 5 years and very satisfied with their service.

Thank you so much Sohail ,I am glad you are happy with my work!

AJ
AJ

Carpet cleaning

Jay did a great thorough job. He’s trustworthy and honest and puts safety first. Really happy with the work he did.

Thank you so much AJ !

indradip.ch
indradip.ch

Carpet cleaning

Great work done.
Very professional and clean.

Really like the work and details of cleaning.
Highly recommended.

Thank you so much Indra , hopefully see you soon for your tile cleaning.

sabujit
sabujit

Floor tiles reglaze/clean

Nice work, he did a good job, always trys his best. My floor tiles are back to previous state after his work

Thank you so much for your business,hopefully see you soon on your next project !

parket49
parket49

Carpet and upolstery cleaning

we have known Jay over 15 years
His work is always 1st class and we do not hesitate to refer him to friends and family. He is courteous, polite and eager to please.

Thank you so much ,and thanks for all the help and referrals over the years !

More about Better Choice Restoration & Cleaning Services

Welcome Choice Restoration & Cleaning Services. Whether you run a household, restaurant, office or commercial building, we can offer quality cleaning solutions to best fit your specific needs and budget.

****

We provide both Residential and Commercial Cleaning Services across Greater Toronto Area. We serve Toronto, Mississauga, Brampton, Milton, Malton, Richmond Hill, Vaughn, Etobicoke, and Scarborough.

****