Better Choice Restoration & Cleaning Services

Reviews for Better Choice Restoration & Cleaning Services

Swelen
Swelen

Amazing Work

We are very satisfied with Better Choice's work! Jay was incredibly professional and attentive in his work. He cleaned our carpets and did a very thorough job. They look like new! He was very flexible and accommodating with the limitations we had with parking in our area. He was also very pleasant and kind. I highly recommend Better Choice's services. No doubt you'll have a positive experience and will be satisfied with their work. Thank you!

Thank you so much Swelen,I am glad you are happy with my work,hopefully see you guys in future.

Anne
Anne

Carpet cleaning

Jay was amazing - so professional and honest. Couldn't be happier with the service and quality. Thanks Jay!

Thank you so much, I am glad you are happy with my job!

Mark
Mark

Upholstery cleaning, tile/grout cleaning

Jay responded to my inquiry very quickly, with a very competitive quote. He arrived on time, and was very courteous and respectful of my home and my needs. The quality of Jay's work is incomparable; my upholstery looked amazing once steam cleaned, and my tile and grout was restored to like-new condition. Jay took whatever time was necessary to get the job done right, and clearly takes pride in his work. I wouldn't hesitate to contact Jay again for any future work, and encourage anyone looking for these services to look no further than Jay and Better Choice!

Thank you so much Mark ,really enjoy working for you other day,I am glad you are happy with my job !

Janet in the Beaches
Janet in the Beaches

carpet cleaning + one rug

Jay and his helper are great. This is their second visit to me. They came to my condo to clean my white carpet which my faithful 16 year old pooch, Millie, had soiled in many places. Now, you would never believe I owned a dog... my carpet is completely white again!! They also took my oriental hall runner out to be cleaned. I am 100% satisfied with Jay's service.
Janet

Thank you so much Janet,I am glad you are happy with our job !

C
C
1 review Burlington, ON

Grout and tile cleaning and sealing.

What a great experience. Excellent work. Friendly and Courteous. I would and will recommend better choice restoration.

Thank you so much for the kind words ,I did my best I am glad you are happy with my work .Thanks again for your business hopefully see you in future !

Elsa

Jay provided an estimate for a small job (stairwell carpet) which I accepted as it was very competitive with other quotes I received. He booked the cleaning - arrived on time and did an excellent job. I will have him back.

Thank you so much Elsa, I am glad you are happy with my work!

Eden
Eden

Carpet cleaning

Jay was very professional and did a great job on our carpets - he really brought them back to life!

Thank you so much Eden,hopefully see you soon ,thanks again for your business!!

bariahkm
bariahkm

Grout cleaning

I recommend Jay 100%
Ok so first off I am not the one to write reviews at all but I am so happy and impressed with my experience with Jay. The service he offered me was unbelievably genuine and honest. I never believed in getting your grout cleaned until he did a fantastic job at my friends house and then came to mine to do the same thing, my grout was coated with black brown unremovable gunk, very old and dirty, NOW it’s like brand new!!!! so I am here to tell you all that he is the grout magician!!
(Kitchen cost $275)
Not to mention he went out of his way to accommodate my time to come for the job and “grout clean” the ceramic and tiles

Thank you so much,I am glad you are happy with my job.

Syed
Syed

5 Bedroom carpet cleaning

We got the carpet cleaning done at our residence. The team was extremely professional and they completed the job well in time.

Thank you so much for your business,I am glad you are happy with our work!

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

kitchen and hallway floor

Jay is very professional. He showed up on time. He provided excellent service. He cleaned the grout in the kitchen and hallway floor. I was very very impressed with the results. I strongly recommend his work.

Thank you so much for your business,I am glad you are happy with my work.

More about Better Choice Restoration & Cleaning Services

Welcome Choice Restoration & Cleaning Services. Whether you run a household, restaurant, office or commercial building, we can offer quality cleaning solutions to best fit your specific needs and budget.

****

We provide both Residential and Commercial Cleaning Services across Greater Toronto Area. We serve Toronto, Mississauga, Brampton, Milton, Malton, Richmond Hill, Vaughn, Etobicoke, and Scarborough.

****