A&G Air Plus Heating And Cooling

Matt89 in Cambridge
Matt89 in Cambridge
0 reviews Cambridge, ON

Furnace repair

Furnace began making a very loud noise Sunday morning at 7 AM. I looked up reviews on Google, settled on your company and called. Within 40 minutes I had a technician at the door. He clearly pointed out that my motor was shot and I needed a new one. Answered all my questions and swiftly replaced the part. By 9:30 I had heat again.

Thank you Matt! We appreciate your feedback and taking the time to share your experience. We couldn't be happier that your furnace service went so well. We greatly value your trust, and we’ll do our best to continue to give you the kind of service you deserve.

Thank you for choosing A&G AirPlus Heating and Cooling, We look forward to servicing you for years to come!

Paul in Cambridge
Paul in Cambridge
1 review Cambridge, ON

Furnace repair

Very prompt service, an experienced and competent worker who diagnosed the problem quickly and was able to provide replacement parts right away. Good at explaining the problem and suggested regular maintenance for the furnace.

Thank you Paul! We couldn't be happier that your furnace service went so well. We appreciate your trust, and we’ll do our best to continue to give you the kind of service you deserve.

Furnace repair. 10/10

Our furnace wasn’t giving off heat. We called your company and your price was very fair, and you came within 2 hours I am very pleased with your companies services, especially with out technician Adam he was very helped and knowledgable:) we will definitely being referring you to our friends and keeping you in mind for further problems

Thank you! On behalf of A&G AirPlus, I would like to thank you for your kind words about our technician and taking the time to share the experience you had with us. We couldn't be happier that your furnace service went so well. We look forward to servicing you for years to come.

Fireplace

Very happy with the service your company porvide.
The teacnation did a great job and answered all my questions as I asked about my fireplace .he made sure everything was cleaned up once he was ready to go .

We appreciate your feedback and taking the time to share your experience. It is wonderful to hear that we were able to provide you with the excellent experience.
Thank you for choosing A&G AirPlus Heating and Cooling! Please let us know if we can be of any help in the future.

Gary in Ottawa
Gary in Ottawa
0 reviews Kitchener, ON

Furnace Repair

I woke on a Saturday morning to a cold house as they furnace had stopped working overnight. I googled furnace repairs in my area of Kitchener. A&G had good reviews so I called them. I spoke to a really helpful lady on the phone and she informed me that she could get someone to me within the hour. It was winter so that was awesome news. Next I got a call from the technician who told me what time he would arrive (which was within the hour). He arrived on time and diagnosed the problem quickly and fixed it within half hour of arriving. Couldn't be happier.

Thank you Gary! We appreciate your feedback and taking the time to share your experience.

Mark in Kitchener
Mark in Kitchener
0 reviews Waterloo, ON

FURNACE REPAIR

Thank you A&G for providing exelent service from beginning to the end. Very friendy staff. Our Tech man was on time, very knowledgeable and well mannered. He fixed our furnace in no time. He did a terrific job. Would definitely recommend A&G.

Thank you Mark! We appreciate your feedback and taking the time to share your experience. It is wonderful to hear that we were able to provide you with the excellent experience we strive to provide all our customers. We appreciate your business, and thank you for choosing A&G Airplus Heating and Cooling! Please let us know if we can be of any help in the future.

Ally in Brant
Ally in Brant
0 reviews Brant, ON

Furnace repair

A&G AirPlus Heating and Cooling came from Kitchener all the way to us in Paris, ON to fix our furnace that went on the blink on holidays . We had a Brantford heating and cooling company come in to fix the problem and ended up paying $900 for parts that did not solve the problem. They were guessing and gave up. We went online and found A&G AirPlus and decided to give them a try. They came, found the problem within 15 minutes, ordered the part, installed it and we have heat again. Great job! I will definitely use A&G again in the future and I would totally recommend these guys!

Thank you Ally! It is wonderful to hear that we were able to provide you with the excellent experience we strive to provide all our customers. We appreciate your feedback and taking the time to share your experience. Please let us know if we can be of any help in the future.

Service

The service technician was excellent. He was prompt,polite and very customer service orientated. Very informative and efficient. I do not recall his name unfortunately but your company will be who I call should have any further service required. The work was done very quickly and he went the extra mile to change my filter and humidifier filter as well

Thank you! We appreciate your feedback and taking the time to share your experience.
It is wonderful to hear that we were able to provide you with the excellent experience we strive to provide all our customers. Our team members work hard to provide a 10 star service, and it's fantastic to hear that you feel we delivered that to you.

Kelly in Fergus
Kelly in Fergus
1 review Fergus, ON

Replace fireplace fan

Called you came the next day. Found my receipt from 3years ago cost $250 called Round to local places andwas quoted around $300. Feel i was taken advantage of . you should be ashamed of yourselves your prices are ridiculous will never use you again will freeze to death first

Dear Kelly, we are not sure which service call you are referring! I am really confused! According to your feedback, you had a fast and honest service with the best price! At A&G our goal is to provide our customer with friendly, reliable, professional and efficient service and that involves helping our customers make a well informed decision. Please feel free to call us at 519-885-8760, we would be more than happy to be of assistance! I hope to have the pleasure of serving you in the future.

Chris  in Kitchener
Chris in Kitchener
0 reviews Kitchener, ON

Quick and good service

Our gas fireplace was not functioning due to an old igniter assembly. We had called a couple places Including one Bast who was very slow to respond and not very interested to assist. I called AG and they set up an inspection in a couple of days. The tech was nice and able to complete the work Including the new part installation which he had brought with him, so everything was able to be completed in one visit. He cleaned up as well and the fireplace works well again! Thanks

Thank you Chris! We appreciate your feedback and taking the time to share your experience.

Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Kitchener?