A&G AirPlus Heating And Cooling

55 Tagge St Kitchener ON N2K 3R7
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Kitchener  >  A&G AirPlus Heating And Cooling

Reviews for A&G AirPlus Heating And Cooling

Allen in Columbus
Allen in Columbus
1 review Saint Quentin, NB

Furnace, A/c,water heater

These guys are fantastic!! If you are looking to service or replace anything water heater or HVAC, A&G should be your guys. The office staff and the technicians are incredibly knowledgeable and honest and you can tell they are different, they appreciate your business and are looking for long term customers!

TC in Kitchener
TC in Kitchener
1 review Kitchener, ON

Water Heater

Worst company I’ve dealt with in over a decade if not ever. Specifically called them to fix water heater because they are a do everything company and not just specifically about water heaters and was then told by technician that my problem was something he didn’t handle. Still charged $99 for a 10 minute visit and had to call another company. The worst part was when I phoned the company later to ask why these limitations weren’t explained to me at the time I booked the appt, the lady started speaking over me, ended up screaming at me and then hung up on me. It was the same lady I booked the appt with. I never raised my voice or spoke rudely, I was just inquiring. Customer service isn’t their thing.

Julia in Hamilton
Julia in Hamilton

Furnace Service

The technician arrived on time this morning after a courtesy call advising me that he was on his way. He was polite and pleasant. What impressed me the most is that he was very knowledgeable and took the time to educate me as to how to maintain my furnace and humidifier in between service calls. I was so impressed with the quality of service and the caring of this wonderful representative of A&G. It seems so rare to see this level of commitment. What a wonderful experience, made my day!

Thanks Julia! We appreciate your feedback and taking the time to share your experience. Please let us know if we can be of any help in the future.

Aram in Toronto
Aram in Toronto

Furnace Repair

We have a maintenance program with A&G. They have been very good at responding quickly to our furnace issue we had and they are very through in the work they perform. We are very happy with this company.Highly recommanded.

Thanks Aram! We appreciate your feedback and taking the time to share your experience. Please let us know if we can be of any help in the future.

Adam in Moncton
Adam in Moncton

Furnace Repair

My furnace not maintaining temperature. I called A&G around 7:00 PM., and by 8:30 my furnace was up and running. The technician was very friendly and knowledgeable. He soon had the furnace all sorted out, and took the time to explain everything. He also made several recommendations that I will implement. I am Extremely happy with the service. I would recommend A&G to anyone.

Thanks Adam! We appreciate your feedback and taking the time to share your experience. Please let us know if we can be of any help in the future.

Sue in Hamilton
Sue in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

New high efficiency Furnace and AC

Absolutely phenomenal service and experience! These guys are honest, knowledgeable and helpful. You get the best price & quality workmanship. Give them only one chance and they will earn your future business. I called A&G looking for a quote for a new high efficiency furnace and AC. They came in and provided a great quote and I trusted them completely to come and replace my existing units. The job was done quickly and very clean, not just the install but the way it looks, gas line, electrical & drains. Not many honest company's left, as a business owner in service, I recommend A&G to everyone.

Thanks Sue! We appreciate your feedback and taking the time to share your experience. Please let us know if we can be of any help in the future.

charly in Hamilton
charly in Hamilton
1 review Guelph, ON

Furnace tune-up and maintenance

Over the years I have always been impressed by the operatives and this last visit was no exception. Equally the maintenance of my air conditioner is of the same quality
Making an appointment was very easy and I got the day and time I wanted. The serviceman was polite, friendly, cooperative and completed the job efficiently.
Very pleased with the service call, I Would definitely recommend this company.

Hani in Waterloo
Hani in Waterloo

Furnace and AC Inspection

Loved receiving a call from the Technician prior to arrival time to let me know he was on his way. We moved into our new home and we had our first AC inspection in Summer 2016. We had our first furnace inspection in fall 2016. We were pleased that we had the same technician for both inspections. He was nice, professional and helpful. Also, we like the monthly payment method direct from the bank account. We shopped around and A&G rates high in comparison. Keep up the great service!

Thanks Hani! We appreciate your feedback and taking the time to share your experience. Please let us know if we can be of any help in the future.

Mary in Toronto
Mary in Toronto
1 review Kitchener, ON

Furnace and Hot Water Heater Installation

Your specialists arrived exactly as scheduled for Furnace and Water Heater Installation. They had mats to protect the flooring and were careful while carrying out the old heater and bringing in the new one. Installation was clean and swift. They got right to work and knew what they were doing. Also, the customer service representative that I spoke with when making the appointment was very nice and helpful. She certainly knew what she was doing. All together the best demonstration of service as scheduled that I can remember having received from any company. Well done and thank you. I would recommend A&G to anyone.

Thanks Mary! We appreciate your feedback and taking the time to share your experience. Please let us know if we can be of any help in the future.