Pamir Carpet Cleaning

Reviews for Pamir Carpet Cleaning

Makda in Toronto
Makda in Toronto

Carpet clean

Pamir did a great job with my carpet! It was spotless and he was even able to take out some rust that had formed. He was quick and efficient! I would recommend them to everyone!

Thanks Mazda for your time to review my company

Yasin in Scarborough
Yasin in Scarborough

Carpet cleaning in my condo

Pamir carpet did a fantastic job show up time, no up sale, Hamid was very friendly and take his time to do the job I would recommend this company to friends and family

Thanks yasin for pre-prepared and hospitality

Qayoom in Scarborough
Qayoom in Scarborough

Marble polishing

Pamir did fantastic job on marble floor
I was damaged by apple ceder vinegar,
Fair price and No extra charge and meet my expectation thanks pamir carpet cleaning
I would recommend this company

Thanks for time to review my company

Romal in Scarborough
Romal in Scarborough

Ceramic cleaning in the kitchen

I just bout the house, kitchen grout was treble, I decide to clean instead of changing, pamir did Great job, it look like almost new, thanks pamir carpet cleaning
I would recommend this

Thanks trusting me to do your job

EtobicokeCondoOwner in Scarborough
EtobicokeCondoOwner in Scarborough

Same day service, and superb job..!

I doubted very much that the carpet could be cleaned... it hadn't been cleaned in YEARS. And Pamir worked magic. He used BOTH the carpet scrubber and the steam vacuum, one after the other, and that did the trick..! Thank you!

Thanks for giving me opportunity to do your job
Hope you recommend my company to family and friends

Vinny in Brampton
Vinny in Brampton

Carpet Cleaning in my condo

They did an excellent cleaning service. They showed up on time and were very professional in their work. The job was done to my satisfaction. I highly recommend them for their services.

Thanks for choosing our company Pamir Carpet Cleaning, and appreciate your time for review
Our company on homestar

More about Pamir Carpet Cleaning

Making a positive impact in GTA Pamir Carpet Cleaning is a Family owned Toronto company, dedicated to providing you the best value in quality residential and commercial cleaning. Cleaning GTA’s finest homes has been our specialty ever since the beginning. We clean homes of all sizes and locations – from ...