Finest Window & Eaves Cleaning

Window & Gutter Cleaning
290 Newton Drive Toronto ON M2M 2P8
HomeStars  >  Window & Gutter Cleaning in Toronto  >  Finest Window & Eaves Cleaning

Reviews for Finest Window & Eaves Cleaning

Michael
Michael

Window and Eaves Cleaning

Frank, the owner of this company, gave me his business card when I saw him working on a neighbor's roof about a year ago. A few days ago I called him and left a message. Frank called back the next day. I told him he could come to the house anytime and give me a quote, even if I wasn't home. He called the next day with a very reasonable quote. The work was scheduled for the next day.
Frank cleaned the outside windows and spent a lot of time cleaning the pine cone needles from all our eavestroughs. He also used a blower to blow all the accumulated dust and debris off our roof.
He hammered in any nails that had come partially out from the eavestroughs. All the pine cone needles and cones were placed in a recycling bag. Finally he use the blower to clean away any debris left on our driveway and back patio.
Frank did a really great job. He takes his time to do the job right. I've already told him I would call him again next November. I also recommended Frank to a friend and she has already contacted him for a window and eaves cleaning next Monday.

Leora from Toronto
Leora from Toronto

Window cleaning

Note: Written on behalf of and with the full permission of a homeowner in Thornhill, ON. Frank was out cleaning a neighbour's windows when I asked for an estimate. He gave me an estimate for our window cleaning and I asked, "Can you do our windows now?" and he said happily, "Sure!". He did the job efficiently, cleanly and we are very satisfied with the completed work. Great job Frank! Keep up the good work!