Woodland Ltd

Reviews for Woodland Ltd

sandra in Toronto
sandra in Toronto

Kitchen Renovation

Rob completed our kitchen renovation and he was an absolute pleasure to work with. We received numerous compliments on his work and I would highly recommend that others use him as well. Working with Rob together to come up with the concept and design made this a totally custom project not like other companies where you are just the next kitchen on their list. He pays attention to details and is extremely reliable. We are going to call him back for our washroom vanity this week!

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Complete Overhaul of a Tired House!

I had Rob from Woodland Estates, work with me and my husband on extensive renovations in our Brampton house.

This was several years ago, but I am still so grateful for the great work they did. What I really enjoyed with Rob, was his willingness to allow me to be flexible with new ideas and designs. Rob is an amazing carpenter, and he was able to make real what I was creating in my mind.

He and his brother were always pleasant to be around. Both of them had a great sense of humour and were always smiling.

I didn't give a 10/10 only because the job went too long, and my main beef was that there were days when Rob would leave for the whole day to do other jobs, and this caused our job to fall behind. Nonetheless, I would hire him again in a heart beat, and would highly recommend his services.

Our house looked like a new place when the renovations were finished, and most certainly, the work he and his brother did, helped increase the worth of the house when we sold it.

More about Woodland Ltd

Custom Cabinet Manufacture Located in Bolton, Ontario. Specializing in Kitchens Vanity's Family room Built-ins and Bars. Our Experience staff can complete your total Kitchen and Bathroom Renovation. 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed. Call for your in home consolation today - 905-880-1285 or 647-281-1285