Omicron Granite & Tile

henrydavis from Colorado Springs
henrydavis from Colorado Springs
1 review Harrowsmith, ON

Great Pricing and Customer Service

In my opinion they have a very wide selection. I also liked their friendly, attentive and knowledgeable customer services. Moreover, I was very impressed with their fair pricing and product quality. I definitely recommend Omicron Granite & Tile to people wanting to remodel.

Edward Thomas from Hialeah
Edward Thomas from Hialeah
1 review West Palm Beach, FL

Stone slabs

I got my patio upgraded with stone slabs that I purchased from Omicron Granite & Tile. Special thanks to Tom and Brent for their expert advice and guidance in choosing from their selection. The stones look beautiful and compliment my garden. I highly recommend Omicron.