deckexperts.ca

K Yee from Vancouver
K Yee from Vancouver
4 reviews Vancouver, BC

Deck (Composite)

Darryl and his crew from deckexperts.ca did a complete composite deck for us. Took our ideas into consideration and more importantly, added his input which proved to be invaluable. The deck turned out fantastic, and exceeded our expectations to say the least. Based on our negative experiences with contractors, we ensured that we did a thorough job of due diligence and people that I spoke to had nothing but great things to say; and I am no different now that the job is done. FYI. Darryl and deckexperts are cateogrized as TrexPro Platinum installers (highest level) from Trex itself and can now see why.

I will be posting pictures shortly, but have no hesitation in recommending Darryl and his crew. Feel free to contact Darryl for my contact details; you are more than welcome to come and see for yourself the great job that he has done for us.