Centennial Glass

Ottawa ON K1G 4L4
HomeStars  >  Railings in Ottawa  >  Centennial Glass

Reviews for Centennial Glass

1 review Ottawa, ON

Replace broken casement window with Euro tilt and turn

The service was awful. I paid them to come and repair the crank on the casement if repairable or advise me if it needed replacing. They charged a good amount to come fix it and the next day it was broken again. So I ordered an expensive custom tilt and turn window and they wouldn't apply the cost of the service call against the purchase of the new window even though they didn't fix the window. They finished the job poorly and now the window is leaking. They came to take a look and said they wouldn't do anything because the guy that came didn't bring any tools. They also said the window was fine it was the roof that was leaking. I was surprised as the roof was redone in 2014. Checked the roof and it is dry as a bone. Just a huge run around and is stil leaking in at the window sill

Hello,

This sounds very out of character to how we do things within our company. Our Window Installation team are all equipped with full service vehicles and tools.

I believe the easiest way to help you with your service complaint, is to provide me your name and or the WO# for the services we provided. I have asked a few of our sales people and they're not familiar with any of their customers having experienced this issue with any of their orders. We have only one window manufacturer that offers one type of tilt-turn window, so I want to make sure I have the right information to follow up on your service complaint.

My contact is [email protected] either myself or Tom Zoobkoff our VP will follow up with you directly.

Kerri McArthur Ext. 246 if you could either email me the details which will remain confidential or call me and leave your details on my phone Ext. that would give me a starting point to help resolve your customer service issue.

Thanks very much,
Kerri McArthur
613-738-9500 ext 246

JB Face
JB Face
3 reviews Ottawa, ON

Custom dog door installed in glass patio door

Centennial Glass did a fantastic job installing a dog door (ordered separately) into my sliding glass patio door. They were very quick in responding to our questions about whether such a service could be provided and they gave us a solid quote with all the expenses broken down. It wasn't cheap, but the job that they did was well worth it and much simpler than a competitor company that we also had in for an estimate.

We had two site visits from Centennial, the first to remove our door so they could replace the glass and put in the glass with the dog door, and then the second appointment a few days later to install it.

The staff that came out to our home both times were incredibly professional. Our glass door was difficult to remove due to the unusual frame but they didn't give up, and called in a more experienced veteran who showed up right away to try and figure out the problem.

Replacing the glass door was much simpler, but I appreciated that the staff stuck around afterward to try and help figure out how I could replace the lock keeper that I had misplaced. Ended up finding it shortly afterward but it was very nice of them to help out even after they had completed their part of the work.

The door itself works fantastic, they did a great job and we're very happy with the finished product.

Screen Door repair

Don't think of even calling these guys. They charge $325 just to come on site. NOT WORTH IT! Was just looking for someone to replace a screen door. What a joke.

Ted in Stittsville
Ted in Stittsville

Replacement Glass

I was looking for an odd sized double pane argon filled replacement glass for a basement window that had lost it's seal. I sent an e-mail very early in the morning with the specifications and received a call from Peter shortly after the store had opened. He took my order and later that day confirmed the order and a delivery date. The window arrived as promised and fit perfectly. I was very impressed by the professionalism displayed for such a small purchase.

BettyAnn in Stittsville
BettyAnn in Stittsville

Glas Railing

We put in a full wood and glass railing system in our home and it was pretty seamless from start to finish. We used a high end railing contractor, and they use Centennial Glass for all their glass work.
The total price was about 23,000.00 but I don't know what the cost was for the glass portion, we went through our railing contractor.

The installers that came to install the glass did a great job and we found the people very tidy, clean looking, personable and obviously knew alot about what they're doing. We had a great experience with this company.

Betty Ann
Stittsville

Inspector in Ottawa
Inspector in Ottawa
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Home Renovation included Glass Showers, Railing and Mirrors

We used a General Contractor to renovate our 4 bedroom, 4 bath home. They contacted Centennial Glass to do the 2 custom glass showers, new mirrors for the bathrooms, and a home gym. We also added a glass railing on the stairs. I found the company very organzied and we didn't have any problems with our installation on any of the items installed. We spent time in their showroom looking at options from CRL for shower hardware and the staff we spoke with, in particular (Peter) and (Stephen). The installers that performed the work (Petrov) (Claude) (Rob).. treated our home with respect and they were very nice tradesmen.

1 review Ottawa, ON

Replaced glass in patio door

Reasonable price. Glass came in on time. Poor quality of workmanship in caulking the window into the patio door frame. Work was amateurish and unexpected for a company that does this stuff daily.

Nieves V.   Designer  from Ottawa
Nieves V. Designer from Ottawa

Glass Showers, Kitchen Backsplash and Q-Railing System in Summer Home

I have a boutique design company, mostly by referrral. I've been using Centennial Glass for over 25 yrs. They've always been very decent people to deal with, and always fair and consistent with their pricing. I use them exclusively for any custom glass work. Their installers have always done a good job for me, my customers are always very happy at the end of the projects and I have no call backs with complaints on any of the products they've installed. They definately care about service and I've tried other companies and always gone back to Centennial Glass.

Susanna Rodriguez from Ottawa
Susanna Rodriguez from Ottawa

Bathroom

We ordered a custom shower door only to say that a prefab would of been less of a headache. The sales rep did not advise us that that opening of the door would be narrow. The customer service is poor the company will not take responsibility for the workmanship. Very disappointed with this company.

Blair Powell from Ottawa
Blair Powell from Ottawa
3 reviews Ottawa, ON

Window repair

Excellent service! The work was first rate. The window at the front of the house was cracked by an errant hockey ball. We did not want to install a new window. The cracked window was repaired and everything was done on time and on budget. Great job and great service!