Impact Plumbing Inc.

Toronto ON M1P 2B7
Impact Plumbing Inc.

Reviews for Impact Plumbing Inc.

Diane Donaghy in Scarborough
Diane Donaghy in Scarborough

bathtub drain

Fast and great service! Shawn was at my door within 10 minutes of my calling. He got right to work and fixed my tub drain in 40 minutes. I had previously used multiple containers of Liquid Plumber plus a snake but the clog kept returning. It's been running free ever since, plus he also fixed a smaller clog in my bathroom sink, which would have become worse if left. Bravo !

Thanks Diane! It was a pleasure to meet you. We are always happy to service our close neighbors here in Scarborough!

Megan from Toronto
Megan from Toronto

Replace Base Stack in Basement (for kitchen and laundry)

I have been thinking about how to tell my "story" since I found these AMAZING people at Impact Plumbing. I am a single Mom, I know absolutely nothing about plumbing and I felt so vulnerable when none of my neighbours could recommend a good plumber. My laundry sink was not draining and although a friend tried to snake it, it became apparent that this was a more serious drain problem. In desperation, I looked up reviews for plumbers in Scarborough. I could not find one negative comment for these guys, and now I know why. Shawn diagnosed my problem over the phone, but came over after work, on his own time to have a look. This guy is incredible - his passion and enthusiasm for his work is infectious! He is an absolute joy to deal with and is probably the most intelligent, positive and optimistic soul on the planet. After meeting him I had complete confidence and knew I was in good hands. His team came out to fix my drain on a hot, summer Saturday, out of the goodness of their hearts. Matt and Noah were brilliant. Matt was lovely and knew exactly what he was doing, right down to the beautiful concrete repair in my basement. Noah was such a hard worker, quiet and sweet and polite. When the job was finished I honestly felt like I was saying good-bye to family! These guys are honest, kind and absolutely FANTASTIC plumbers. I cannot believe how lucky I was to find them and I won't be hiring anyone else for any other plumbing issues I have, in this house or otherwise. Thank you guys SO much! I am truly grateful for all of your kind attention and hard work.

Rob in Scarborough
Rob in Scarborough
7 reviews Scarborough, ON

New 1" Copper Waterline & Basement Bathroom Rough-ins with "BackWater Valve"

Shawn and his crew were excellent with regards to every aspect of this project.

During the initial stages of obtaining a quote, Shawn listened carefully to what we needed, and made suggestions for the details (such as where the new water meter could be placed...etc)

During the actual installation, Shawn and his crew worked very hard to not only get the job done, but to not track dirt throughout the house as they carried pieces of the old cement floor. His crew worked extremely well as a team. There was no wasting of time, his crew was very friendly and polite, and they left the house spotless.

After the install was inspected and basement floor was re-cemented, Shawn took the time to talk me through the process of replacing the water meter with a 1" to 1" meter which has to be done through the City of Toronto (also known as the worst website in the world), and through the process of obtaining a rebate for the "Back Water Valve".

I couldn't have asked for better service. Highly recommended!

Thank you Rob, I am always glad to hear back from a satisfied customer! We strive very hard to operate efficiently as a team and reduce the impact of a project on you and your home. This is sometimes one of the greatest challenges on a job this size and perhaps the most commonly overlooked. Glad to hear our efforts have been recognized and appreciated, it certainly makes it all worth while!

Andrew in Toronto
Andrew in Toronto

Service to the hot water heater.

He came. He worked. It worked... Perfect!
What more do you want from a plumber?

Al these extra words I'm typing are completely superfluous to the story, but the computer is demanding them.

roni66 in Whitby
roni66 in Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

Investment Property Renovation

I called Shawn in the spring to install a tub, he fit me into his very busy schedule and had it done in a day. They were very professional when it came to tidiness.
From this we hired Shawn and his team to do our investment property.
Shawn and his team completed this full basement renovation and upper floor in a very timely matter. Shawn is very knowledgeable, we had an interior weep done and Shawn put the appropriate sump pump in our renovation property.
I even texted Shawn on a Saturday night with a water leak, he responded in minutes!
I solely trust Shawn with all the plumbing needs we have and will definitely hire him for our next Renovation

Jacquelyn in Toronto
Jacquelyn in Toronto
1 review Simcoe County, ON

Plumbing service replaced kitchen faucet

I was so nervous when my kitchen faucet stopped working. I've never had a good experience hiring a plumber before. I've either been overcharged or felt uncomfortable. This experience was completely different. After meeting Shawn and his team at Impact Plumbing, I would be happy to recommend them to any of my friends or family. They came over right away, walked me through the entire process and even had a replacement faucet on hand. Its been working great since, I love my new faucet. So glad I called Impact Plumbing!

stclair.nick in Toronto
stclair.nick in Toronto

Plumbing

Shawn and the Impact Plumbing team did a complete overhaul on the plumbing in my newly renovated house.

They were professional, timely and extremely fair on pricing.
They worked with us throughout the job keeping us informed and accommodating our specific needs!
Would recommend these guys for any job, big or small!!

robb1 in Toronto
robb1 in Toronto

Basement sump pump and waterproofing

Shawn and his team saved my basement when it flooded in the huge summer storm of 2013. We were in the middle of a renovation, and Shawn was by far the most helpful and professional contractor we brought in. He took the time to explain to us how a sump pump and weeping tile would help, and our basement has been dry ever since.

I highly recommend Impact for any plumbing issues and am sure Shawn and his team will get the job done right.

Laz Nussis
Laz Nussis

Various Plumbing projects.

I am a contractor that uses Impact Plumbing on a regular basis for all my work. They are extremely professional and show up when they say they will and are the cleanest plumbers I have ever worked with.

If you have any plumbing work to do. Hire them. You won't be disappointed.

More about Impact Plumbing Inc.

A Toronto based, hands-on, full service plumbing company. We are a dynamic team composed of highly skilled individuals, harnessing our collective work experiences to bring you over 30 years of knowledge and experience. Our team is trained to provide you the highest level of customer satisfaction.
Looking for Plumbing pros in Toronto?