Sears Duct & Carpet Cleaning

Carpet & Rug Cleaning & Repairing
HomeStars  >  Carpet & Rug Cleaning & Repairing in Vancouver  >  Sears Duct & Carpet Cleaning

Reviews for Sears Duct & Carpet Cleaning

1 review Abbotsford, BC

duct cleaning

We were extremely pleased with the performance of the guys from Sears Duct Cleaning Services. They wore foot protectors to avoid tracking in dirt and went directly to work in a very efficient manner. They were glad to answer all our questions and offered solutions to other issues we were researching. They displayed good product knowledge and a friendly courteous manner. We would certainly recommend them.

kat from Burnaby

604-219-3795
Vancouver
BC
V5N 3X6

I had the most amazing experience with my carpet cleaning and duct cleaning! Technicians were very professional and the customer service I received when booking my jobs was wonderful. The carpets were cleaned brilliantly and almost looked like new again! I was very pleased with the duct cleaning service as well.

More about Sears Duct & Carpet Cleaning

WE ARE THE ONLY AUTHORIZED SEARS CARPET & DUCT CLEANING COMPANY IN THE GREATER VANCOUVER AREA.