Elite GTA Movers

Veronica
Veronica
1 review Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Moving

Our movers were friendly and efficient. They arrived early and even stayed a few minutes behind to fix one of the legs of our couch for us. Overall we are very happy with our two movers and would recommend them to our friends and family. Thanks guys!

Thank-you Veronica for your feedback, we were happy to help. Thanks for using our services, and we hope you enjoy your new place! :)

mgdasilva81
mgdasilva81
1 review Sarnia, ON

Moving services

They were fast, efficient and very careful with our things. Everything was wrapped or covered with blankets. They were great and very affordable. Would definitely recommend.

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. Enjoy your new home and all the luck!

leon
leon

Affordable, professional, the best movers!

Elite GTA Movers is very professional, reliable, very affordable and the movers are excellent!! Zack, Jonathan, and Dima moved our entire house from Mississauga to Newmarket with no dings, scratches, or damage. We had been scared of hiring a moving company with all the bad reviews we've read online, however they arrived 10 minutes before to prepare everything, wrapped everything safely (and took extra care with my grandma's mirror), they worked quickly and efficiently to get the job done. I will highly recommend you to all my friends. Thank you sooo much Elite GTA Movers! Leon

Thank you Leon for you kind words. Enjoy your new house, we will always happy to hear from you again.

CRandall in Toronto
CRandall in Toronto

Excellent Movers! Better AND Cheaper than Everyone Else. Absolutely Recommend!!!

I used Elite GTA Movers for a long distance move last month from Toronto to Montreal. In the past I used 3 different companies for local moves within the GTA, so I have some experience to draw upon. My experience with Elite GTA was BY FAR the best out of the four. Hands down. Frankly I was shocked, because not only did they offer me a quote that was 20% lower than the nearest competitor (and basically half of what some of the bigger companies were charging), they worked very hard and did a fantastic job during the move.
Just some of the things I noticed the most:
-Mike and Peter showed up to my door on time and ready to work. No standing around, no chit chat, we spent five minutes looking over all the items, discussing which items would need to go first, etc. After that, they got right to it.
-They didn’t take any smoke breaks. I understand moving is hard work, but it’s still kind of annoying when you’re on the clock paying to watch a group of guys stand around and smoke cigarettes, not to mention it stinks up the place. No such problem with this crew.
-They were very efficient. They were always either moving heavy items as a team, or one would carry smaller items while the other packed them in the truck. This was a huge timesaver.
-They were very careful with all the items. They took the time to wrap my items in shrink wrap and secure them carefully in the truck, and took extra care of my paintings without me having to ask.
-From the moment I called to ask for a quote to the moment my stuff was delivered in Montréal, they were professional and pleasant to deal with. They responded to all my calls and emails in good time and were very accommodating.

Overall, an excellent experience and superb value for the money. Would definitely use again, and will recommend to anyone I know who is in need of moving services. My only regret is that I wish I had found out about them sooner.

Thank you Chris for choosing Elite GTA Movers, and the kind words. We wish you luck in your new city, and look forward to working with you again in the future!

Toronto local move

I booked Elite GTA Movers for a local move within Toronto. Movers arrived on time, and worked very quickly and efficiently. Pleasant but not chatty, very focused on their task at hand. Absolutely professional, no problems whatsoever.

Enjoy your new home! It was our greatest pleasure assisting you :)

Moving

On both occasions elite movers were professional, efficient and kind. Alex and Michael arrived early and were a great team. The weather was not in our favour however this didn’t stop their flow and efficiency. When we move back to Toronto we will definitely call elite movers!

Thank you for your kind words, we are always proud when our customers are happy. We wish you a great trip, and look forward to working with you in the future.

Kind regards,
Paul

Sohail in Thornhill
Sohail in Thornhill

Excellent Movers, Great Price and Service. Wil definitely recommend to others and re-use their service again

I just wanted to thank you for your professional service and communication.

It was my pleasure to have you guys be as part of my delivery services. The assigned team (Amir and team) were nice and professional in packing, delivery and transportation. Even the challenge due to missing the elevator reservation was resolved professionally. The price was reasonable and fair (the moving was for two different locations and took the whole day)

I just have suggestion, to change your phone name display to show your company's name as many people will not answer to the numbers that are not familiar to them.

Thank you again for you service and I will definitely recommend you to anyone who is looking for this kind of service,

Hello Sohail,
Thank you once again for choosing Elite GTA Movers and for your kind words. We pride ourselves on our customer service and your review means a lot to us. Looking forward to next time! - Peter

Excellent Movers

Moved from a condo in liberty village to a house in Etobicoke. They accommodated our last minute request for an early start time, arrived on time and ready to go. They took good care of our stuff, wrapped anything at risk of damage, and worked swiftly. No surprises. Paid for 4.5 hours of work plus surcharge for truck. Great value. Would recommend to anyone.

Thank you for choosing Elite GTA Movers! We are glad that your move went smoothly and that you were happy with your service. Enjoy your new home!
-Peter

Rekha - Akshay in Aurora
Rekha - Akshay in Aurora
1 review Aurora, ON

Awesome work by Mike. Great work will definitely consider again.. thanks for the hard work and great service :)

3 bed room move , with a treadmill which took the max time as it was a huge one.... It took us approx 6 hours in total to move from within Scarborough to Scarborough (apartment to townhouse). It was a 3 storey townhouse but Mike did a great job. Hey took care of our items very carefully. The pack and move was excellent!

Mohsin in Toronto
Mohsin in Toronto

Elite GTA Movers- A Pleasure to Deal With and Another Satisfied Customer!

Elite GTA movers were an absolute pleasure to deal with. They arrived on time, wrapped up whatever furniture we needed, and really took care of our items. They organized the furniture extremely well in our storage unit and really knew what they were doing. Their prices are extremely fair and would definitely recommend them to anyone else without hesitation. Thank you for doing such a great job!

More about Elite GTA Movers

Elite GTA Movers Inc. is a professional & best moving company situated in the heart of Toronto, Ontario. With quality Moving Service, we provide moving supplies and top quality Moving services for the most competitive market prices. Call us today, and we will provide you with an absolutely FREE estimate!