Moving & Storage

Reviews for Elite GTA Movers

Jay
Jay
3 reviews Bowmanville, ON

Good guys, very professional and hardworking

We hired Elite GTA movers for shifting into our new house in Bowmanville from Scarborough Town Centre. The two guys were on time, professional and careful in moving the furniture. The work involved climbing a lot of stairs and the guys worked hard and fast to get it done. Highly recommend. Late review but still wanted to give kudos.

Thank You, Jay, for such a positive feedback.
We are glad to know that you enjoyed our services and wish you all the best!

Private User reviews Speers, SK

Amazing Service

I was thoroughly impressed with movers for my recent move! They were professional and worked quickly! Would recommend to anyone!

Thank you very much for your feedback.
We wish you all the best!

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Quick and efficient

They moved us out of our basement apartment. They were able to move everything in 4 hours and I was amazed at both their professionalism and their space efficiency. Definitely would recommended them to anyone.

Thank you very much for your feedback and for giving us such a great review. We truly appreciate it!

alexamvogel in Toronto
alexamvogel in Toronto

Highly recommend

We had a complex move and the Elite GTA team made it super smooth and stress free. Wonderful customer service. Highly recommend

Thank you, Alexa, for writing us such a positive feedback.
We wish you all the best in your new home.

Solid Movers

The workers were hard working & respectful. Some pieces of furniture were damaged in the move, also they didn't wear booties in the new home, so the floor was quite dirty. In addition, they didn't have inventory stickers, we've had used by other moving companies. So overall, it was a "fine" move. But not a strong recommend.

Moving with in province

The most professional moving company I have ever been worked with.
- Always on time
- Polite
- Handy
Awesome guys!

Thank you for taking your time to write such a positive review. We truly appreciate it.

Doug & Lana in York
Doug & Lana in York

Excellent movers!

Professional, courteous, punctual. Outstanding work! Highly recommended! I have used them twice while my home was being renovated and will have them back again to move in new furniture. I've had a few bad mover experiences but Elite is a mover you can trust.

Thank you, Douglas, for taking your time to write such a positive feedback. We highly appreciate it.
It was a pleasure helping you move.

Sachin in Oshawa
Sachin in Oshawa
2 reviews Ajax, ON

Fantastic experience

I would recommend Elite GTA movers for your next move. When I had to move from a condo in downtown to a house in Ajax, I used their service and not only they were on time, they were extremely friendly and blazing quick. They ensured that none of my furniture or items were damaged due to the move. Also they were very careful to not ding or scratch any walls. And boy were they strong!

Thank you, Sachin, for taking your time to write your feedback. We truly appreciate it!
Wishing you all the best at your new place.

Sandra in Toronto
Sandra in Toronto

Long Distance Move

Great moving company. I've used them twice now, once in 2018 for a short move within Toronto, then recently for a move 3 hours out of the city. Both times the movers where quick and efficient. Took great care of all my things. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a reliable and affordable moving company.

Thank you, Sandra, for such a positive feedback.
We are always happy to move our returning custormers. Thank you for choosing us over and over again.

glyncooper1970 in Toronto
glyncooper1970 in Toronto
0 reviews Barrie, ON

Movers

Used Elite GTA Movers. Very efficient on time and friendly and great price. I had 3 guys to move from 3 bedroom in Markham and move to Barrie. Would definitely reccomend these guys again.

Thank you for taking time providing us with your feedback.
It is very important to us and allows us to know you're satisfied throughout your move.
We wish you all the best at your new place!

More about Elite GTA Movers

Elite GTA Movers Inc. is a professional & best moving company situated in the heart of Toronto, Ontario.
With quality Moving Service, we provide moving supplies and top quality Moving services for the most competitive market prices.

Call us today, and we will provide you with an absolutely FREE estimate!
647-875-1302