Elite GTA Movers

HomeStars  >  Moving & Storage in Toronto  >  Elite GTA Movers

Reviews for Elite GTA Movers

Sohail in Thornhill
Sohail in Thornhill

Excellent Movers, Great Price and Service. Wil definitely recommend to others and re-use their service again

I just wanted to thank you for your professional service and communication.

It was my pleasure to have you guys be as part of my delivery services. The assigned team (Amir and team) were nice and professional in packing, delivery and transportation. Even the challenge due to missing the elevator reservation was resolved professionally. The price was reasonable and fair (the moving was for two different locations and took the whole day)

I just have suggestion, to change your phone name display to show your company's name as many people will not answer to the numbers that are not familiar to them.

Thank you again for you service and I will definitely recommend you to anyone who is looking for this kind of service,

Excellent Movers

Moved from a condo in liberty village to a house in Etobicoke. They accommodated our last minute request for an early start time, arrived on time and ready to go. They took good care of our stuff, wrapped anything at risk of damage, and worked swiftly. No surprises. Paid for 4.5 hours of work plus surcharge for truck. Great value. Would recommend to anyone.

Rekha - Akshay in Aurora
Rekha - Akshay in Aurora
1 review Aurora, ON

Awesome work by Mike. Great work will definitely consider again.. thanks for the hard work and great service :)

3 bed room move , with a treadmill which took the max time as it was a huge one.... It took us approx 6 hours in total to move from within Scarborough to Scarborough (apartment to townhouse). It was a 3 storey townhouse but Mike did a great job. Hey took care of our items very carefully. The pack and move was excellent!

Mohsin in Toronto
Mohsin in Toronto

Elite GTA Movers- A Pleasure to Deal With and Another Satisfied Customer!

Elite GTA movers were an absolute pleasure to deal with. They arrived on time, wrapped up whatever furniture we needed, and really took care of our items. They organized the furniture extremely well in our storage unit and really knew what they were doing. Their prices are extremely fair and would definitely recommend them to anyone else without hesitation. Thank you for doing such a great job!

Ronald Breligh in Toronto
Ronald Breligh in Toronto

Moving with Elite

I called Elite movers with a couple other man bing companies and received the cheapest rates of all. At first my fiancée was afraid why their rates are lower over other companies and got me worried, but once they had arrived they told me their professionals and to just let them do the job. I was very pleased with the service, they new exactly what they we're doing. They had dismantled my bed in under five minutes, and had wrapped all of our furniture. My fiancée was so fascinated herself, she ran to Tim hortons and got them coffee along with sandwiches. Point is these guys are truly Elite and pro after all. I will definitely recommend them to my friends and suggest highly to anyone who's planning to hire movers to hire Elite movers!

Marc-Antoine in Toronto
Marc-Antoine in Toronto
1 review Montreal, QC

Move from Toronto to Montreal

Very good, legit service, I was very happy with service overall. We had 2 movers for a move from Toronto to Montreal. They knew how to stack things up well in the truck and were fast and energetic. They fully understood everything I told them in terms of how to move certain items first, how to move a bed in a specific way, or how to leave items behind that I would carry on my own etc. No issues whatsoever.

Pricing was very low compared to other companies quoting prices that were twice higher or more. None of my belongings were damaged in any way during the move, they were careful in their driving & unloading. Truck was 18 feet, so it had plenty of space for a 1 bedroom.

My only minor concern was with some email responses taking a few days (3-4), but they were always available via phone right away anyways, so it didn't really matter that much (it would be more reassuring to always get an email response within 1-2 days however, as moving is a bit stressful..). Great company, highly recommended.

jeanluc.ourlin in Pickering
jeanluc.ourlin in Pickering
1 review London, ON

Moving

The guys were very efficient, pleasant and professional . I would highly recommend them. They handled all my belongings very carefully and carefully wrapped my furniture. GIVE THEM A RAISE!

Alex in Toronto
Alex in Toronto
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Excellent Moving Service

Excellent Moving service provided by people who care about your stuff. Would use them again when moving. Great quality for the money. They guys were very careful with all the items.

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Great Move

Courteous, efficient and very reasonable. Mike and Peter were prompt and professional. We had a small move from Richmond Hill to two locations in Guelph, AND a drop-off at Goodwill.
Extreme care was exercised with breakable and all arrived unscathed. Recommended highly. D&J

zxk
zxk

moving experience

My experience with Elite GTA Movers was a very positive one. Mike gave me the best quote out of any of the competitors and delivered on every promise made. The movers arrived on time and even gave me a courtesy call when they were a couple of minutes away. The guys were very nice and took care of all of my belongings. My bed was fully disassembled and all my delicate items were neatly wrapped prior to being packed on the truck. Thank you to the Elite GTA Movers for taking the stress out of my moving day.

More about Elite GTA Movers

Elite GTA Movers Inc. is a professional & best moving company situated in the heart of Toronto, Ontario. With Cheap Moving Service, we provide moving supplies and top quality Moving services for the most competitive market prices. Call us today, and we will provide you with an absolutely FREE estimate!