Elite Gta Movers

Reviews for Elite Gta Movers

iviohsin
iviohsin
3 reviews East Gwillimbury, ON

The only movers we've used who treat your things with care, and always show up on time with a friendly attitude.

Elite GTA movers have been our go to movers for the past 4 years. They have not once been late or damaged our belongings. We have nothing but good things to say for them. They show up on time with a professional attitude, treat your items with care, work fast and efficiently and their prices are very reasonable. We highly recommend them to everyone looking to move. Thank you again for such great service!

Thank-you for the kind words, and continuing to use our services. We are always happy to help, and value our returning clients. We hope you enjoy your new place, and all of the best wishes.

Stephanie in Toronto
Stephanie in Toronto
3 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Best movers i've dealt with

By the source of my job, I have to move furniture quite often and these guys are the best I've dealt with so far. They are nice, attentive to details, careful and fast working. I would definitely hire them again.

Hello Stephanie, creating an amazing customer experience for each valued client is our top priority! We are thrilled to hear you received great service during your move with us and would like to say thank you from our entire team at Elite GTA Movers for taking the time to share your satisfaction!

Will
Will

House Move

Elite GTA Movers provided a fantastic service. My sister had used them before, which is why I decided to go with them. Their prices are great, the movers did a great job, and worked hard. I called them a few days before the move, and they were able to arrange a crew for me, without hiking their rates. I'm very pleased with the work their crew completed.

Thank-you for providing your feedback! We are pleased to hear that you had a great moving experience with us, Will.

lillie.princess
lillie.princess

My Movers

I was very impressed with the service. The movers arrived on time, were amazing, and worked quick too. Vlad and Jonah took extra care of all my fragile items, and moved my one bedroom to a storage in just three hours. Thank-you for taking the stress out of my move!

Hello Lillie, creating an amazing customer experience for each valued client is our top priority! we are thrilled to hear you had a great moving experience with us and would like to say thank-you for taking the time to share your satisfaction with us!

Sarah
Sarah

Scarborough Movers

The attention and service provided was excellent! The crew was super professional. From speaking to Michael on the phone to the moment that Alex and Art arrived the experience couldn't have been better. I am super happy that my wife and I hired Elite GTA Movers. Not a single item was damaged, and all glass was safely moved. Seriously, exceptional service. I would highly recommend Elite GTA Movers, and will definitely use them again!

Creating an amazing moving experience for each valued client is our top priority! We are thrilled to hear you recieved great moving experience with us, and would like to thank you for taking the time to share your satisfaction with us!

Sincerely,
Alexander A.
(647) 875 1302
www.elitegtamovers.com

Sammy W.
Sammy W.
0 reviews Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Movers

I hired these guys based off of the reviews I found online. They did not disappoint. They were very careful not to damage anything and worked very efficiently. The movers themselves were very nice as well. I would definately recommend Elite GTA Movers to anyone looking to move their home.

Thank-you Sammy for your kind words and for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. we wish you all the best in your new home.

onejedi
onejedi

Condo Movers

Quick, fast and efficient. Arty, and Zack did a wonderful job moving my items from one condo to another. They covered all my glass in blankets and wrapped it with wrap. I especially appreciated that they wrapped my mattress to stay clean, especially with the wet weather. Definitely recommend to anyone looking for movers.

Thank-you for providing us with your kind review, and taking time to provide us a positive feedback. From our entire team at Elite GTA Movers we would like to wish you all the best in your new career in Toronto, On. and look to doing more business in the future.

Liza in Toronto
Liza in Toronto

Residential Move into self storage facility

Elite GTA movers: Tim, Artie and Freddy showed up to our place 20 minutes earlier than schedule.d They started immediately loading boxes to their truck and wrapping our furniture. They worked non-stop for about 3.5 hours until our house was fully emptied.
The second part of the move involved unloading into a self storage facility with a long walk to the unit. Despite being delayed about 30-45 minutes at loading dock, the three guys had a smile on their faces the entire time. We were so worried that our contents wouldn't fit into the storage container but like a game of tetris, the movers were able to stack and tightly pack the container using every inch of space. Move took total of 8 hours (including the delay) . We were very happy with the services and will be hiring them again when our house is ready to move into to.

Thank you very much for taking the time to post your review. We look forward from hearing from you again!

innaattali
innaattali

Toronto Moving Service to Ottawa

Elite GTA Movers were AWESOME! I had a terrible experience before with another moving company, but these guys were truly great. They were fast, efficient and professional. Their prices were as great as the service! I spoke to Michael who was more than willing to answer all my questions, and explain the process. There were a lot of narrow hallways and stairs, but the movers to get everything to the top without any damage. 10/10 Would recommend!

Hello Inna,

Thank-you for using Elite GTA Movers to relocate your house from Toronto to Ottawa, as well as for sharing your positive review. We are glad you enjoyed our services, and wish you all the best in your new house!

Kind regards,
Peter R.

Karleff
Karleff

Furniture and content moving

These guys were excellent !! Showed up before the scheduled start time and Artie and his helper got to work immediately. They sized up the job and worked non-stop loading and meticulously packing the truck. They were super efficient, didn't scratch or break anything, and even accommodated stopping at the Salvation Army to drop off some furniture. I would get these guys back again in a heartbeat !! Oh --- and the pricing was extremely reasonable compared to 4 other quotes -- big thing is they only start to charge when they get to your door and when the last item is into the new home. All the other guys charge from their depot and back to their depot and with Toronto traffic the way it is, this could cost hundreds of extra dollars depending on where their offices are located.

Thank-you for taking the time to provide us with such a nice feedback, and all the kind words. We are happy our moving team was able to help with all your moving needs!

Alexander A.
(647) 875 1302
www.elitegtamovers.com

More about Elite Gta Movers

Elite GTA Movers Inc. is a professional & best moving company situated in the heart of Toronto, Ontario. With quality Moving Service, we provide moving supplies and top quality Moving services for the most competitive market prices. Call us today, and we will provide you with an absolutely FREE estimate!