Paintology Paintworks

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
19 Fielding Drive Southeast Calgary AB T2H 1H2

Reviews for Paintology Paintworks

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Brad painted the interior of my home

I was completely satisfied with Brad’s work, he was very courteous help me move furniture. Had the job done on time and stayed with in my budget. I would recommend Brad to my friends and family.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Exterior Paint Job on Bungalow

We are very satisfied with the paint job done by Brad of Paintology! He was efficient, courteous and got the job done in record time. This was a lovely face lift for our home and we feel the value was well worth the amount of time it saved us trying to attempt the job ourselves!

Private User reviews Division No. 11, AB

Interior Painting

I contacted Brad on the recommendation of a friend who has used him a few times.
He was very timely with communication and worked within my small window of availability to complete the work.
We are very happy with Brads work (especially as he had to cover up my previous painting efforts) and wouldn't hesitate to either use Paintology again or recommend his company to others.

Thomas in Calgary
Thomas in Calgary

House Painting!! Main Floor

Paintology was recommended by a friend and I am very happy with the recommendation. Brad provided great feedback on paint choice and delivered an excellent finished product. The service was second to none; I would use again and recomend to anyone looking for that new home feel. Stop the searching and call Paintology for a in home estimate, you won't be disappointed.

Vance Alexander  in Calgary
Vance Alexander in Calgary

Interior house paint

I had my upper level home painted by this company and it was perfect. I am a picky person with any paint runs, bad lines, or any left over paint on the floor. I was very pleased with the end result. They gave me a fast timeline and a better quote then the other companies offered. They were clean and represented well and that made me feel comfortable leaving them in my home while I was working during this process. I would and will happily use them again. My outside needs painting soon and I will definitely be calling them first.

Dave 001 in Calgary
Dave 001 in Calgary

I highly recommend this company

I hired Brad aprox 3 moths ago to help finish my renos and painting in my basement. I was happy to get a quote about 10-15 percent lower then the competitors I recieved quotes from. The work was done on time and met all my expectations..
Dave Brooks.

Luke in Vancouver
Luke in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

incredible work

Bradley was a true professional from start to finish. Great communication finished on time and on point price wise we would recommend paintology to anyone looking to have quality work done.

Kbruce in Calgary
Kbruce in Calgary

Full house painting of my mother's place - big mistake

We would not use Brad again. He did work for me 3 times in the past and his work was decent and timely. Now he is no longer focused on painting, he's distracted.
My 73 yr old mother was looking for a home reno prior to moving into her seniors community. I recommended Brad and helped him secure the contract. He completed the first round of paining in mid-January and said he would come back for touch ups. My mother called him for touch ups and he didn't return her calls, he scheduled and cancelled, and once again didn't return her calls. I emailed him 4 times and texted 6 times. He told me someone else would finish the work. No one called. THIS WAS 7 MONTHS OF TRYING TO GET TOUCH UPS DONE.
In the end, I spent 10 hours of my weekend, completing his touch-ups, telling my Mom that the painters had done it, because I had vouched for him. He texted later to say he could do it the following week. After 7 months of asking and avoiding communications, I wasn't convinced. If you choose him, don't pay him until the work is done.
It's a shame, I gave him so many opportunities to complete his work. Truly disappointed but a life lesson. Don't pay everything until the work is complete.

Rebecca in Calgary
Rebecca in Calgary
1 review Chestermere, AB

Basement Paint Work

Brad did an amazing job with our basement paint work. His attention to detail is second to none. We were very impressed with how quick the work was completed and how little of a mess was made even during the sanding process. The price was reasonable and the work was top quality. We would highly recommend Paintology Paintworks.

Looking for Paint & Wallpaper Contractors pros in Calgary?