Paintology Paintworks

19 Fielding Drive Southeast Calgary AB T2H 1H2

Reviews for Paintology Paintworks

Private User reviews Division No. 11, AB

Interior Painting

I contacted Brad on the recommendation of a friend who has used him a few times.
He was very timely with communication and worked within my small window of availability to complete the work.
We are very happy with Brads work (especially as he had to cover up my previous painting efforts) and wouldn't hesitate to either use Paintology again or recommend his company to others.

Thomas in Calgary
Thomas in Calgary

House Painting!! Main Floor

Paintology was recommended by a friend and I am very happy with the recommendation. Brad provided great feedback on paint choice and delivered an excellent finished product. The service was second to none; I would use again and recomend to anyone looking for that new home feel. Stop the searching and call Paintology for a in home estimate, you won't be disappointed.

Vance Alexander  in Calgary
Vance Alexander in Calgary

Interior house paint

I had my upper level home painted by this company and it was perfect. I am a picky person with any paint runs, bad lines, or any left over paint on the floor. I was very pleased with the end result. They gave me a fast timeline and a better quote then the other companies offered. They were clean and represented well and that made me feel comfortable leaving them in my home while I was working during this process. I would and will happily use them again. My outside needs painting soon and I will definitely be calling them first.

Dave 001 in Calgary
Dave 001 in Calgary

I highly recommend this company

I hired Brad aprox 3 moths ago to help finish my renos and painting in my basement. I was happy to get a quote about 10-15 percent lower then the competitors I recieved quotes from. The work was done on time and met all my expectations..
Dave Brooks.

Luke in Vancouver
Luke in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

incredible work

Bradley was a true professional from start to finish. Great communication finished on time and on point price wise we would recommend paintology to anyone looking to have quality work done.

Kbruce in Calgary
Kbruce in Calgary

Full house painting of my mother's place - big mistake

We would not use Brad again. He did work for me 3 times in the past and his work was decent and timely. Now he is no longer focused on painting, he's distracted.
My 73 yr old mother was looking for a home reno prior to moving into her seniors community. I recommended Brad and helped him secure the contract. He completed the first round of paining in mid-January and said he would come back for touch ups. My mother called him for touch ups and he didn't return her calls, he scheduled and cancelled, and once again didn't return her calls. I emailed him 4 times and texted 6 times. He told me someone else would finish the work. No one called. THIS WAS 7 MONTHS OF TRYING TO GET TOUCH UPS DONE.
In the end, I spent 10 hours of my weekend, completing his touch-ups, telling my Mom that the painters had done it, because I had vouched for him. He texted later to say he could do it the following week. After 7 months of asking and avoiding communications, I wasn't convinced. If you choose him, don't pay him until the work is done.
It's a shame, I gave him so many opportunities to complete his work. Truly disappointed but a life lesson. Don't pay everything until the work is complete.

Rebecca in Calgary
Rebecca in Calgary
1 review Chestermere, AB

Basement Paint Work

Brad did an amazing job with our basement paint work. His attention to detail is second to none. We were very impressed with how quick the work was completed and how little of a mess was made even during the sanding process. The price was reasonable and the work was top quality. We would highly recommend Paintology Paintworks.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

4 bedroom bungalow

Not only did Paintology Paintworks do an amazing job for me, I have witnessed their attention to detail and truly caring approach to the work they do first hand. “Beyond Expectations” is the phrase that repeatedly comes to mind when I think of Paintology and wouldn’t hesitate a second in recommending them for absolutely any painting job.”

– Matt J.

Calgary - Evergreen
Calgary - Evergreen

Interior Painting

I personally would not recommend using Paintology Paintworks. Even though the owner was very quick to get in and get the job done, the quality of work received was very poor. The quote was much higher than any other I received as well. There was paint dripped on my carpet (3 spots), paint on my ceiling and white trim in numerous spots. The paint used (3 different colours) all turned chalky when touched and a dark feature wall was terribly streaked. The whole house needed to be repainted.

Paintology has made several attempts to resolve any concerns or issues with this client. When the job was complete we did a complete walk around with the client to make sure she was happy. She had communicated to us that the job looked fantastic, soon after that the client had noticed a couple areas that she was not happy with, We scheduled a time to meet and look at the work where we both agreed their were a couple areas that needed to be touched up, we set up a time to get the job complete. Before Paintology had a chance to come back in and do the work the client had posted a social media rant about Paintology, As the owner i requested that she remove the post, and assure her we could resolve any issues, even if it meant we were to paint the entire place again. When the client realized how important it was to me to maintain a good company reputation, she then blackmaled me to give her back the 2500.00, and said if i did not do that she would continue to post public slander about my business, Also to make matters worse, Paintology did twice the amount of work we were hired to do, meaning, we were hired to do one coat on the interior of her walls but decided we would do two. In addition to doing two coats we decided to paint all of the baseboards and most of the trim because we felt that it needed to be done but knew the client was on a budget.

Paintology has been in business for 11 years and has never had a negative review, The reason for that is we take great pride in our work and always want our clients to be happy. Having said that we realize it is impossible to make some people happy.

Looking for Paint & Wallpaper Contractors pros in Calgary?