Rain Ready Roofing

Reviews for Rain Ready Roofing

Sunny in Toronto
Sunny in Toronto

Roof replacement

Right from the get go Lee was professional and provided an honest assessment of my roofing needs. We decided to replace the shingles, couple of damaged plywood and to add new ventilation - turbine vents. What was important to me was for the job to get done “right”. And I couldn’t have found a better company. On the day of the job, there was a crew of 7-8 people that showed up on time, worked hard through the day, and did not cut any corners. Lee provided the best value for money and I’m extremely happy with the final product and their workmanship.

I definitely recommend Rain Ready Roofing!
Sunny J.
Misissauga

Thank you so much for that amazing review. I appreciate it. We take pride in our company, and do our utmost to keep all of our customers satisfied

Johnnyd  in Brampton
Johnnyd in Brampton

Rain Ready Roofing

My husband & I had many quotes from several roofing companies. When Lee from Rain Ready Roofing gave us a quote, our search was over. Lee was very reasonable & very friendly & answered all our questions. Lee & his crew showed up on time & worked all day long in the swelting heat. The entire crew was hard working, very friendly and very neat & tidy. They made sure they cleaned up & made sure we were satisfied. We were very satisfied with their workmanship & friendly mannerism. My husband & I have recommended them to family & friends, and they too were very satisfied. We highly recommend RAIN READY ROOFING! Lucy & John

Thank you so much for sharing your experience. It was a great pleasure doing business with you. Thank you as well for the referrals.

Robby in Toronto
Robby in Toronto

Roof Replacement

Lee was recommended from a family member. He did not disappoint and answered every question I had. I went to work and when I came home the roof was replaced. Lee and his crew cleaned up everything. 100% i would recommend to anyone

Pleasure doing business with you Robby

Evan
Evan

Lee is polite and professional. He always picks up phone calls, even after the windstorm we had several months ago. After the windstorm, Lee was very busy but he still came and did a temporary fix of my damaged roof right away to prevent water damage to the house even though we decided to install new roofing shingles. The new roof looks fantastic and has been holding up very well. Thanks Lee! I referred my friends and they are happy with their new roof as well! I recommend hiring Rain ready roofing for roofing work!

Thank you so much Evan, for all your kind words. It was my greatest pleasure doing business with you.

JulieH in Brampton
JulieH in Brampton

Lee from Rain Ready Roofing is amazing, if you are looking for a reputable, courteous,honest and reasonable person to work on your roof, please call this guy I'm 100% satisfied with the work that he did on my roof and would highly recommend him. Keep up the good work Lee. Praying that God will bless your business abondantly.

Julie in Brampton

Thank you so much for all your kind words Julie . I truly appreciate it .

Marva in Brampton
Marva in Brampton

Roof

Rain Ready Roofing is more than a company, feels more like a friend, Last year I got a new roof and from my interaction with Lee on the phone I knew that I had chosen the right company. Being a single woman I am always skeptical when dealing with tradesman but Lee definitely looked out for my best interests and eliminated all my worries.

Today I had a problem with a broken vent outside my house, I called and first thing this morning someone was there to help me and on top of that, gave me a great price. I decided that everyone needs to know just how good this company is.

If you need a roofer, STOP searching!!!
Rain Ready Roofing gets the job done right and on time.
Forever grateful
Marva.

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us, Marva. It was a pleasure doing business with you. Our goal is to take care of our customers problems, worries , concerns and make sure we do our utmost to solve any problem which they have.

Gossal90 in Brampton
Gossal90 in Brampton

Great service!

I was out of town last week when that crazy windstorm blew through the GTA. I came back to quite a bit of damage done to my roof. With the recent rain, there was minor water damage done to my roof today. I called Rain Ready Roof who patched up my roof in the rain and did an amazing job for a reasonable price. I highly recommend the service provided by Rain Ready Roofing

I appreciate the review. Glad I was able to fix the problem promptly . Looking forward to doing future business with you.

kuljit in Newmarket
kuljit in Newmarket

Roof repairs

due to a recent windstorm ,some shingles from my roof blew away,I contacted lee and he was very prompt,courteous and did an amazing job that was reasonable.
Thanks Lee for the awesome job

Thank you for the review Kuljit. Our main priority is to keep our customers 100% satisfied. Was a pleasure doing business with you. Hope to do more business in the near future .

Vinvab
Vinvab

An immediate need came up for my roof repairs due to the recent wind storm. A friend referred Lee for roofing works. Lee was prompt and professional to inspect my roof and provided genuine and cost effective solution.
Keep up the great job Lee :)

Thank you so much for the feedback. It was a pleasure doing business with you .

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Excellent Service! Highly Recommended!

Contacted Lee for immediate roof repairs. This is the first time I dealt with his company and I must say that I was very happy and impressed with his service and the quality of his work. Completed work on time at the agreed cost. Called him the following day to ask him to re-check some items and he immediately complied.

If you're looking for a reputable, courteous and honest roofing contractor, you can never go wrong with this person.

Thanks Lee!

Kurt P.

Thanks a lot Kurt, I appreciate the review. We, as a company , work hard to keep customers like your self happy. Look forward to doing more business with you in the future.