Rain Ready Roofing

90 Jessie Street Brampton ON L6Y 1L7
HomeStars  >  Roofing in Brampton  >  Rain Ready Roofing

Reviews for Rain Ready Roofing

william in Boston

Lee and his team were great. Lee answered dozens of questions I had right up until the work was done. His team did a great job of cleaning up too. Our neighbour shares my exterior wall and they had a tomato garden that they wanted to ensure would be unharmed. Lee's team didn't even drop a single piece of waste down that side, despite saying initially that it would be difficult. Great company. Would definitely recommend.

Thank you so much for the feedback William. I greatly appreciate it. It was a pleasure doing business with you.

Lee and his crew are very professional, very easy to work with Rain Ready Roofing is also very reasonable with pricing, I highly recommend this company to anyone that needs there roof repaired or done.

Gopal Prasad Arumugam from Toronto

Well contacted Lee for roofing estimate and he never turned up on time. Had to make follow up calls to make him come over for the estimate. I was ok initially since summer is busy. He came over on the second date promised and provided me an estimate. Then after coordinating with my neighbor (semi) I contacted him to confirm things and he said he will come over and do the contract with deposit. He didn't come on the date promised (second time). I called him and he apologized and said he will come over next week. The day came and he didn't come. Called him again and he said he will come in 45 mins. I received a text approx. 1 hr later mentioning he under estimated and he cannot do the job anymore. How unprofessional? He could have talked to me when he arrived at my place and work out things but he just sent a text message. I would highly recommend NOT to hire this company.

botelhda in Brampton

We had a referral to this company from someone who had done previous work to our roof. We had already gotten 2 other quotes that we were not content with. Lee had come and checked our roof twice, and also had a look at our attic as one of the "other" companies indicated that there was a mold issue. Lee actually climbed into the roof and confirmed that it was a sell tactic. In either case, he and his team re-roofed our roof and did a terrific job. They were prompt, polite, cleaned up afterwards, and very professional. I would use them again!

Thank you for the review.

Paul Ford from Toronto

Lee, the owner of this 10 year company, and his group of roofers are capable, competent, and professional. Lee arrived on time for the estimate, was thorough in assessing my specific roofing needs, and offered value for money.

The work was done on time (1.5 days), the property was left with no debris, extra effort was done to assess the attic status, and additional ventilation was provided at a reasonable price. The approximate square footage of the house is 2600.

I have no hesitation in recommending this group to my friends and family.