Stoney Creek Stone

Countertops
Stoney Creek Stone

Review for Stoney Creek Stone

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

Did not complete job and took off with my stone!!! DONT SUGGEST!

They only finished half the work and took off with the rest of my stone that I had fully paid for. I had them install a countertop which went fine, but when they were to come back for the rest of the work they have completely ignored my phone calls and emails for months now despite my patience and polite attitude. Very unprofessional and taking advantage of nice people. DO NOT suggest them.

More about Stoney Creek Stone

For over 15 years, Stoney Creek Stone has been upgrading homes throughout Southern Ontario with new custom granite countertops and marble countertops. Customer satisfaction is our first priority and our work speaks for itself. We offer free same-day free estimates, so if you’re looking to install custom granite or marble ...
Looking for Countertops pros in Hamilton?