Ceres Lawn And Garden

Landscape Contractors & Designers
Toronto ON M4A 1E7

Reviews for Ceres Lawn And Garden

Friendly, Knowledgeable and Reliable!

I hired Ceres Lawn and Garden to help me with a clean up and for a redo of my front yard. They were friendly and on time to our meeting. They were able to provide me with options on what could be down with the front yard that was within my budget. They came and completed all work agreed upon and I am so happy with the results! They even helped me with any questions or concerns throughout the process. I am so happy with how everything is looking!
Clean up was $125

Private User reviews Renfrew, ON

Great Job

Booked a spring cleanup, and the team went above and beyond to assist us! They even gave great advice on why the raccoons had been digging up our lawn(grubs) and gave a great recommendation on how to deal with them by spraying nematodes

Looking for Landscape Contractors & Designers pros in Toronto?