Integrity Home Inspection

Tawny Boutilier from Winnipeg
Tawny Boutilier from Winnipeg
1 review Winnipeg, MB

Home Inspection

Upon hiring this company everything seemed good. It was not until we needed a detailed written report so that our lender to buy the house was satisfied that the issue that he found was not an immediate issue. He then played dumb saying he didn't understand what we needed and when I threatened to report this because I paid 500$ for services I was not receiving he flat out said " nice threat. We're done. G" too cowardly to even sign his text messages with his own name. Now we are having to pay upfront before moving in to have this very minor issue fixed. Which is not a necessity at all. The words from his mouth that he spoke in front of me, my mother my father and the realtor.. He could not back up in writing. There is NO Integrity in this company at all. Do not! Hire them to inspect your home.