HomeStars  >  Siding in Sudbury  >  EcoLife Home Improvements Inc
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for EcoLife Home Improvements Inc

Manitoulin beauty in
1 review Manitowaning, ON

Dave promised to complete our job within a two week period and true to his word, all work was completed within our agreed timelines and the work was done very well. His work crew Jason and Jordan were excellent workers who were were professional in all aspects of their work. Not only did they do an awesome job, they cleaned the worksite every night before leaving.
I would recommend them anytime.
Charlene Gorman
Manitoulin Island

Charlene in Hanmer
1 review Sudbury, ON

They came to do our and got the job done. Awesome job and in good time. We are pleased with the wonderful job that the crew did. Also, dealing with the boss Dave was a great experience as well. And the house looks great. Thank you for a job well done.

Job Price

We are very happy that you are pleased with your EcoLife experience! Thank you for your business and support!

Jean in Sudbury
1 review Sudbury, ON

We went with the triple pane windows with foam injected frames. At -30 degrees there is not a spot of condensation on them at all. They also reduced the noise from the street as they are on the front of the house. The installer was a perfectionist and no detail was overlooked. Extremely happy with outcome .

Job Price

That's great Jean, our GREEN TEAM is happy that your pleased with your windows, installation and you overall experience! Thank you for your support and business!

Patrick in Sudbury
1 review Sudbury, ON

My house is an original house in Hanmer... actually the first farm house in Farmdale. The roof, was a challenge and EcoLife took the time to ensure that the roof was sealed right. Along with an ice barrier and under lay. Beautiful job, fellas. I also I must commend them for fixing a hole that they found with the old wood on the old portion of the roof. Solid and beautiful. I highly recommend this company for their solid time and energy they put into a difficult 12/12 pitch. The cleanup was impressive as well. Thanks EcoLife!!!

Job Price

Thank you for your business Patrick, your roof looks great...so pls call us anytime or drop by the office for any questions you have regarding Warranty or service!

Thank you again!

Sherry N in Sudbury
1 review Sudbury, ON

Great company! David is a hard working and fair business man. I would recommend his company to anyone looking for some home renovations. Good quality work and product as well.

Job Price

Thank you Sherry for your support!

1 review Sudbury, ON

Great company to deal with amazing communication.

Their workmanship was awesome very pleased.

We had venting issues and had water damage back to back years. Sat down with us went over all scenarios and came with with a plan for us.

We also had our siding done by them which looks great with our stone in the front of our home.

I would definitely recommend this company.

Michael

Job Price

Thank you Micheal for your support it was a pleasure working you both regarding your home improvements. Call our office anytime for any concern or needed service if required... we really appreciated your business. Thank you!

Team Green..Team Ecolife

Janice Pedersen  in Edmonton
1 review Sudbury, ON

Dave and his crew took my rundown looking farmhouse and gave it a complete face lift. Every body I've met who knows my farm from before I got it tells me how beautiful it is now and how different it looks. I love it too. Dave has an eye for what looks great and suggested a few things that just made the house that much more appealing to look at. When it came time to build my Garage/barn the addition made the farm look like a million bucks.. I love my new old farm.

Job Price

Hi Janice it was a pleasure working with you on helping you realize your dream home!
Dave

1 review Sudbury, ON

We are in the process of a complete exterior Reno. The work is still in the beginning phase. I am expecting a great result based on the work done so far and the service. Dave has been very prompt in returning phone calls and has answered every questions we have had to our satisfaction. Dan, the forman is also also very pleasant and skilled. I will post again at the end of the renovation. So far, so good.

andrealdonnelly
1 review Sudbury, ON

I have dealt with David Murray on previous projects and once again he has exceeded my expectations. The quality of my windows and doors as well as the service and expert installation were second to none. EcoLife Home Improvements staff were courteous, professional and efficient. I highly recommend the EcoLife Home Improvements team for any home renovation needs.

Job Price

THANKS YOU FOR BUSINESS ANDREA!

More about EcoLife Home Improvements Inc

EcoLife Home Improvements Inc. has a solid reputation for quality and craftsmanship in the home renovation industry. One of the first to bring the true eco renovation or ECO-VOLUTION concept in Northern Ontario, EcoLife has always recognized that True Energy Efficient technology and quality materials can maximize your home's heating ...