HomeStars  >  Siding in Sudbury  >  EcoLife Home Improvements Inc
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for EcoLife Home Improvements Inc

1 review Sudbury, ON

Ecolife home improvements and it's staff provided a great all around experience from quote to finish. They were able to accommodate my requests without hesitation. Thank you much for everything.

Bob&TinaP in Sudbury
1 review Sudbury, ON

This company did exactly what they promised. Timely scheduled to accommodate my addition and renovations. Work was meticulous, Staff and technicians we're very courteous. Walked me thru the whole project on a daily basis to make sure I got what I wanted. They helped me with what I really needed to buy !!! Keeping my costs to a manageable amount.

I'm impressed with the company from the initial meeting, it was booked promptly and the owner David explained the process clearly and recommended only what I needed. He also took the time to have other key technicians to provide an overview, they addressed all my concerns.

The installation of my new addition only took a few months from blue prints, engineering and all inspections as well as my custom ordered products. Having done a similar renovation project in our last home I would say we had better understanding & expectations to the complete process. we must say they surpassed our expectations.

We had some delays weather being one but all in all David and staff made this a stressful project a lot more bearable for our family. We would certainly recommend this company to others.

Heather G in Sudbury
1 review Sudbury, ON

EcoLife Home Improvements Inc did a fantastic installation with our new Windows and 2 doors! From start to finnish they never missed a beat! Josh Henry and Wesley where amazing at a their craft.
Their service is also professional. The guys that came in to install the windows and door did everything quickly and efficiently. They also cleaned up after themselves and were able to answer all questions clearly.

Way to Green Team you get my families 2 Thumbs up!

All in all, best place to get excellent quality doors and windows at an affordable price!

Thank you for your business and we are happy to see that's your experience with our company was to your satisfaction!

Manitoulin beauty in
1 review Manitowaning, ON

Dave promised to complete our job within a two week period and true to his word, all work was completed within our agreed timelines and the work was done very well. His work crew Jason and Jordan were excellent workers who were were professional in all aspects of their work. Not only did they do an awesome job, they cleaned the worksite every night before leaving.
I would recommend them anytime.
Charlene Gorman
Manitoulin Island

Charlene in Hanmer
1 review Sudbury, ON

They came to do our and got the job done. Awesome job and in good time. We are pleased with the wonderful job that the crew did. Also, dealing with the boss Dave was a great experience as well. And the house looks great. Thank you for a job well done.

We are very happy that you are pleased with your EcoLife experience! Thank you for your business and support!

Jean in Sudbury
1 review Sudbury, ON

We went with the triple pane windows with foam injected frames. At -30 degrees there is not a spot of condensation on them at all. They also reduced the noise from the street as they are on the front of the house. The installer was a perfectionist and no detail was overlooked. Extremely happy with outcome .

That's great Jean, our GREEN TEAM is happy that your pleased with your windows, installation and you overall experience! Thank you for your support and business!

Patrick in Sudbury
1 review Sudbury, ON

My house is an original house in Hanmer... actually the first farm house in Farmdale. The roof, was a challenge and EcoLife took the time to ensure that the roof was sealed right. Along with an ice barrier and under lay. Beautiful job, fellas. I also I must commend them for fixing a hole that they found with the old wood on the old portion of the roof. Solid and beautiful. I highly recommend this company for their solid time and energy they put into a difficult 12/12 pitch. The cleanup was impressive as well. Thanks EcoLife!!!

Thank you for your business Patrick, your roof looks great...so pls call us anytime or drop by the office for any questions you have regarding Warranty or service!

Thank you again!

Sherry N in Sudbury
1 review Sudbury, ON

Great company! David is a hard working and fair business man. I would recommend his company to anyone looking for some home renovations. Good quality work and product as well.

Thank you Sherry for your support!

1 review Sudbury, ON

Great company to deal with amazing communication.

Their workmanship was awesome very pleased.

We had venting issues and had water damage back to back years. Sat down with us went over all scenarios and came with with a plan for us.

We also had our siding done by them which looks great with our stone in the front of our home.

I would definitely recommend this company.

Michael

Thank you Micheal for your support it was a pleasure working you both regarding your home improvements. Call our office anytime for any concern or needed service if required... we really appreciated your business. Thank you!

Team Green..Team Ecolife

Janice Pedersen  in Edmonton
1 review Sudbury, ON

Dave and his crew took my rundown looking farmhouse and gave it a complete face lift. Every body I've met who knows my farm from before I got it tells me how beautiful it is now and how different it looks. I love it too. Dave has an eye for what looks great and suggested a few things that just made the house that much more appealing to look at. When it came time to build my Garage/barn the addition made the farm look like a million bucks.. I love my new old farm.

Hi Janice it was a pleasure working with you on helping you realize your dream home!
Dave

More about EcoLife Home Improvements Inc

EcoLife Home Improvements Inc. has a solid reputation for quality and craftsmanship in the home renovation industry. One of the first to bring the true eco renovation or ECO-VOLUTION concept in Northern Ontario, EcoLife has always recognized that True Energy Efficient technology and quality materials can maximize your home's heating ...