Skyscapes

Reviews for Skyscapes

Dan
Dan

Deck Tiles

It was a pleasure to find a group of young guys that are honest, responsive and work very very hard. The IPE tiles that they installed look great. They are certainly experts in knowing the best ways to install these tiles. I definitely recommend David and his team.

Thanks Dan for your kind words, it means a lot to have these qualities recognized in our team! All the best, Dave.

TraceyK in Old Toronto
TraceyK in Old Toronto

Balcony Decking Tile and Furniture Wrapping

Dave from Skyscapes was very patient in explaining the products, services and procedures and communication was good, mostly through email but also took time on phone too.
Was very satisfied with the quote and boy did his company deliver! We had to postpone a day for rain but his deck installer worked all day in constant cold and drizzling weather with a good attitude:) The result is amazing using the charcoal composite tile was positioned in a parquet pattern and the fit is tight and done right! It’s a great quality product with a 12 year warranty and it’s made for our harsh winters!

The furniture “shrink wrapping” they do is amazing..everything on my balcony carefully wiped down
and carefully stacked (tables, umbrella, balcony, bbq grill, full size day bed) with their special technique.
It’s now protected all winter and much cleaner and less hassle than the tarps. I just cut it open and go when the warm weather comes.
I will post more pictures then to show off the tile at its best :)☀️
I highly recommend Dave Rae and SkyScapes.

Thanks so much Tracey! Especially for understanding that sometimes our work is dependant on weather, very much appreciated!

Rich in Toronto
Rich in Toronto

Perfect fit for my condo balcony and I had old fashion railings

I have a 38sqft. balcony. The builder used one of the oldest holdings in the industry and the biggest issue with those is the amount it curves back and forth compared to a square or rectangle base. The technician was very patient and skilled that he even made that work perfectly. Incredible!

Hi Rich,

I am glad to hear you are enjoying your newly revamped space! It was a pleasure, we welcome a challenge!

Patio furniture wrapping for seasonal storage

We live in a small home in the city with no additional room for storage.
David's company provides a great solution for homes that want to winterize their outdoor furniture, and not spend hundreds of dollars (and time) renting a storage unit.
His team was very responsive, and did a great job cleaning our furniture and wrapping it on site. It doesn't take up a lot of room, and it's humidity controlled which helps. Using his service's will save us a lot of money, and prolong the life-span of our furniture. Great service and fair prices. Thanks!

Thank you for the review! Choosing to shrink wrap outdoor items is definitely a great way to protect your investments and save money on new furniture or storage.

Balcony Decking

Everyone I dealt with at this company was professional, respectful and honest. Workmanship exceeded my expectations. They had made a mistake in my favour with the estimate and I expected to have to fight them to stick to it, but there was never an issue. Before I needed to say a word, they said "it was our mistake; we will honour the estimate". Yes, I know this is the correct response but I do not believe all companies would respond that way. Cannot recommend enough.

Amanda

647 892 2527
3 Navy Wharf Court
Toronto
M5V 3V1

We just moved into a house that has a small balcony over our garage.

Skyscapes was the best bang for our buck. They were the only company to offer real wood and larger tiles for the same price or less than composite tiles.

The installation and payment process was smooth. The installers took their time to neatly install our floors even though it was over 34 degrees outside!

We’re so happy with our choice and don’t regret going with skyscapes for our balcony flooring. Thank Mike, Dave and the other installer (forgot his name)!

Admviolin in Old Toronto
Admviolin in Old Toronto

Balcony flooring

We had skyscapes install wood and turf on our balcony. The crew were very professional and respectful. The work was done very well. We are very happy with the result. Communication was great throughout the whole process.

archsps in Toronto
archsps in Toronto

Magic Transformation of Dated Balcony

I've been looking at my tiny balcony as a lost cause because all of the possible solutions looked not professional or were not accepted by my condo board and I thought I'm stuck with that sad looking uneven concrete floor. After I figured out that I can do the removable tiles my world has changed! Dave helped me through the process, quote was extremely pleasing and technician Giovante (so sorry I could badly misspell his name) did an amazing job, so now I'm one happy customer. It's too bad I only had one balcony to cover. I will definitely use this company in the future and have already recommended them to few of my friends.

Ipe Flooring Install on Balcony

Dave's team installed Ipe wood flooring on my balcony. Overall the experience was positive. The installation crew did an excellent job cutting and setting the flooring on an oddly shaped balcony and didn't leave until the job was done.

M & M Stone in Old Toronto
M & M Stone in Old Toronto

Balcony Flooring

We moved into our condo last August. It was late fall before we got around to thinking about flooring for our two balconies, each one about 50 square feet and oddly shaped. Dave came over to show us samples within a day or two of our call. We had checked out a few companies but only he had the product we wanted- the exact look, functionality, and durability that we were looking for.
It wasn't the easiest installation, but Mike did a superb job fitting the tiles into the angles with precision and confidence. By the time he left, we had clean, beautiful flooring. The whole process took less than a week. And both men couldn't have been more pleasant!
This spring we were aghast to find we'd scratched the floor while moving some planters. But no problem! We phoned Dave yesterday. Today Mike came and removed all scratches with a little sandpaper.
Impeccable product and service are rare. Skyscapes is a great choice. The company receives our unqualified recommendation!
M & M Stone

More about Skyscapes

When it comes to outdoor balcony flooring, we pride ourselves on having a level of service to match the high quality products that we sell. Whether you plan to install the product yourself or take advantage of our installation services, our complementary in-home consultation will help you decide which outdoor ...
Looking for Floor Laying & Refinishing pros in Vaughan?