Best Way To Move Ltd

Reviews for Best Way To Move Ltd

Pina
Pina

Moving

Great job! Big job that they handled like pros! One day wasn’t enough so they worked tiredlessly the next day (Saturday) too. Very nice people to work and did whatever was necessary to get the job done.

Jane.ouyang
Jane.ouyang

Home moving service

Best way moving company help us moving efficiency, no damage on furniture, no damage on inside door, wall, and so on, compare to previous moving experience, best way moving is best company to help moving

Herman in Toronto
Herman in Toronto

House move review

Moved a 2 bedroom within Toronto. Excellent service! Highly recommend. Timely , respectful and polite movers, always asked questions if there was any pieces of furniture that required it (as we had a couple of pieces that would not fit easily around tight corners)

erin.k.fitzpatrick
erin.k.fitzpatrick

Moving

Very professional, arrived early and worked efficiently . Highly recommended to anyone moving in the GTA. :)

AK
AK

Moving houses

They were fantastic. They came on time, did what they had to do without any damage, and left it under five hours. They really do stand up to the name of the company. Mike and Andrew were the guys who came to do our work and it was the smoothest house moving we’ve ever had. Super helpful and courteous. I would not hesitate to recommend them to anybody anytime for moving their residence.

villa1435
villa1435

Moving

This was the 2nd time I’ve used Best Way.
Amazing people to work with. Everything went smoothly in a narrow window. They accommodated all my requests happily.
The 2 movers Andrew and Roman are both great, helpful and trustworthy. I would ask for them if possible. The driver Serge was very personable and easy to deal with.
No hidden fees or BS. I was charged what I was quoted. They moved my stuff from a house to storage and then to a condo.
My #1 choice for movers for peace of mind and honest business.

Martin in Markham
Martin in Markham

2 bedroom townhouse moving into 1 bedroom coach house on 2nd floor

Moving into a 1 bedroom coach house on 2nd floor from 3 bedroom townhouse down the street. Made the appointment with Serge hassle-free the same week, Alec and his partner arrived on time, inquired what needs to be moved and what stays, carefully listened and started working right away. Fast and efficient loading and unloading within 3 hours of estimated time. The second floor coach house that we are moving into has a long, narrow wooden staircase, the pair of professional movers moved a few hunky items through including a 3-seater sofa and queen-size bed with frame without complaints. Great value for money and highly recommended! Already saved them on my phonebook for my next move. Thanks Best To Move! - Nancy & Martin

Irene
Irene

Moving service

I have been a happy customer twice in 6 years. I used Best Way to Move first time when I moved from North York to downtown Toronto and again just very recently within 2 kms from Toronto. The team (Sergio, Andrew and Constantine) were on time, friendly and all smiles even when service elevator from the condo is not working and made moving a little slower. They made moving a breeze and I’m so happy that they accommodated even when they already have done a moving in the morning and have to help me late in the afternoon as the 2nd mover in the day of what must have been a busy and tiring day especially close to month end. I will recommend Best Way to Move anytime and all the time.

JP
JP
1 review Milton, ON

Moving service

They arrived sharp on time, they did a quick tour around the house, decided which rooms would go first and 3 minutes later they were loading everything into their truck. 35 minutes later they finished loading and were ready to go. As soon as they arrived at the new address, same drill, quick inspection and a few minutes later they started offloading. All the service was completed in less than 2 hours. All very clean and fast.

Thank you very much,JP!

Jay.dvorak
Jay.dvorak
1 review Milton, ON

Mississauga move to Milton.

Booked "Best way to Move" for my move from Mississauga to Milton. Easy booking. Sent details and was instantly confirmed. I was almost nervous of how easy it was, because the movers were 30 min late. But, after a call to HQ they assured me the truck was on the way.

Ive moved several times and "Best way to Move" had the second best rates ive seen posted. However, their work ethic and dedication made them number 1. The two guys moving were still jogging and jumping off truck ramps at hour 6. Insane.

My move took 7 Hours and the bill came to ~800. I gave them a 70 dollar tip and as I sit in my lazy boy writing this review, I wish I had given them more.

Would recommend this moving service not just to family and friends, but to anyone.

Thank you very much, Jason!

More about Best Way To Move Ltd

Toronto Movers from Best Way To Move Ltd mean business. Every customer is treated right. We believe accurate work with reasonable rates is the way to earn your business. We blanket wrap every wooden piece of furniture and shrink wrap sofas and mattresses, runners are put on the floor to protect it from dirt and scratches.While maneuvering furniture through doorways and hallways in a house an extra attention paid to walls,floor and ceiling.There is no job too small for us: whether it is one item or a corporate relocation, we are up to the job

All of our moving trucks and trailers will be equipped with furniture blankets (to protect your belongings), loading ramps and dollies (to speed up the moving process) , tie down straps (to secure your items) and wide variety of tools .We have different sizes of trucks, and we can offer you either two or three moving professional.If you are looking for an experienced and affordable Toronto moving company, look no further! “Best Way To Move” is professional, moving company that offers efficient, reliable, on-time moving services.

Toronto Movers, GTA
short and long moves in the GTA

Moving & Storage
RESIDENTIAL: For your convenience,Best Way To Move Ltd is open 7 days a week. We specialize in last minute moves, and would generally be able to move you on a few hours notice. Whether you’re moving a few boxes, or an entire house-hold, you will receive the same courteous, reliable, and prompt service. We posses the most modern, updated, state of the art equipment. Our trucks are all late model, clean, and well maintained. This aspect helps us limit and minimize delays due to mechanical breakdown, and improper equipment. At Best Way To Move Ltd we know that an on time pick-up, and a prompt delivery, are a key to our continued success. COMMERCIAL: There are many aspects involved in relocating your office or business in Toronto. At Best Way To Move Ltd, we believe that a successful commercial move is largely dependent upon proper planning. We will be able to provide you with a viable moving plan, assuring a stress-free relocation with minimum costly down-time. PACKING: In order to have a cost-efficient move, we strongly suggest being completely packed. Keep in mind, any time the mover spend packing you up will be charged at the hourly rate. Also, do not assume the mover will “provide” the materials at no cost. If you want the mover to pack for you, let the estimator know so that he/she can take it into consideration when determining the final estimated cost. STORAGE: Since everyone has different storage needs, we have customized a storage system which is meant to accommodate any storage load, no matter how large or small. We are actually able to serve your needs equally, whether you are storing just a couch, or an entire household. Kindly call today for our storage incentives. You won’t be disappointed.
Residential,piano and office moving.
1991