Best Way To Move Ltd

4716 Yonge street #150 Toronto ON M2N 5M4
Best Way To Move Ltd

Best of 2016 winnerBest of 2016winner

Reviews for Best Way To Move Ltd

Moving from condo to condo

I am very happy and satisfied with the service and professionalism of Best Way to Move. Sergei, the owner, always responded quickly to my calls and was polite and professional. The movers came right on time. They were big, strong men and knew exactly what they were doing. They were organized and knowledgeable in maneuvering heavy furniture into tight elevators, not to mention very fast. The moving truck was big and clean. I didn’t have to worry about a single thing. It was a very reasonable as well for the work that needed to be done. I highly, highly recommend their service!

firria
firria

Movers

Have been using them for years. Always friendly and on time. Fast and efficient. No damage to my stuff. Best movers I've found.

outdoorstore
outdoorstore
1 review Baddeck, NS

Condo move

Guys showed up and did as expected. Nice guys, fast and efficient. Would recommend highly. Thanks

Sam H.
Sam H.
1 review Ajax, ON

Excellent service

I was looking for kitchen island to be moved, quick response and they stayed connected until it was moved safely. The price was very reasonable. I HIGHLY recommend their services.

aneverydayangel
aneverydayangel
1 review Aurora, ON

Movers

We arranged for our move with very little notice. They were accommodating with our tight time line and finished the job in under 3 hours even in the cold weather and tight door ways. We enjoyed their friendly and efficient approach.

Amy
Amy

Move

I found Best Way to Move Ltd. through Homestars and must admit I was a little worried at first. All communication, even the quote, was done through email via the Homstars site. I gave a little detail (ie moving from a home to condo) but otherwise they did not know how much furniture we had or how far we were going.
Once the truck arrived on moving day one guy came in to walk around to see what we were moving and the other guy got the truck ready, then they got to work. It was efficient and organized. I was impressed.
They know what they are doing and approached the work in a no none sense manner. One the move was done you are allowed to view the truck so they you know everything was taken out.
Again efficient and organized.

Thank you very much, Amy!

Shari
Shari

Moving Service

These guys were easy, quick and professional. So strong as they moved our real wood furniture and was super careful.
They also have amazing pricing! My entire house was moved for a very reasonable price.
Would totally use them again.

Thank you very much, Shari!

hanna.ghovaiel
hanna.ghovaiel
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Moving

They were ponctuals professionals and fast. I would recommend them to my friends and family.

Thank you very much, Hanna!

Patti
Patti
1 review Whitby, ON

Movers

I used Best Way To Move Ltd for the first time. They were very good. The 2 young men that moved my things worked very hard and had everything moved in just a few hours. Their rate is also very reasonable. Thanks Serge and your workers!

Thank you very much, Patti!

two-to-love
two-to-love
1 review Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Move

Well I made a very quick call 7am and I surely appreciate the great service I received. Thanks

More about Best Way To Move Ltd

Toronto Movers from Best Way To Move Ltd mean business. Every customer is treated right. We believe accurate work with reasonable rates is the way to earn your business. We blanket wrap every wooden piece of furniture and shrink wrap sofas and mattresses, runners are put on the floor to protect it from dirt and scratches.While maneuvering furniture through doorways and hallways in a house an extra attention paid to walls,floor and ceiling.There is no job too small for us: whether it is one item or a corporate relocation, we are up to the job

All of our moving trucks and trailers will be equipped with furniture blankets (to protect your belongings), loading ramps and dollies (to speed up the moving process) , tie down straps (to secure your items) and wide variety of tools .We have different sizes of trucks, and we can offer you either two or three moving professional.If you are looking for an experienced and affordable Toronto moving company, look no further! “Best Way To Move” is professional, moving company that offers efficient, reliable, on-time moving services.

Toronto Movers, GTA
short and long moves in the GTA

Moving & Storage
RESIDENTIAL: For your convenience,Best Way To Move Ltd is open 7 days a week. We specialize in last minute moves, and would generally be able to move you on a few hours notice. Whether you’re moving a few boxes, or an entire house-hold, you will receive the same courteous, reliable, and prompt service. We posses the most modern, updated, state of the art equipment. Our trucks are all late model, clean, and well maintained. This aspect helps us limit and minimize delays due to mechanical breakdown, and improper equipment. At Best Way To Move Ltd we know that an on time pick-up, and a prompt delivery, are a key to our continued success. COMMERCIAL: There are many aspects involved in relocating your office or business in Toronto. At Best Way To Move Ltd, we believe that a successful commercial move is largely dependent upon proper planning. We will be able to provide you with a viable moving plan, assuring a stress-free relocation with minimum costly down-time. PACKING: In order to have a cost-efficient move, we strongly suggest being completely packed. Keep in mind, any time the mover spend packing you up will be charged at the hourly rate. Also, do not assume the mover will “provide” the materials at no cost. If you want the mover to pack for you, let the estimator know so that he/she can take it into consideration when determining the final estimated cost. STORAGE: Since everyone has different storage needs, we have customized a storage system which is meant to accommodate any storage load, no matter how large or small. We are actually able to serve your needs equally, whether you are storing just a couch, or an entire household. Kindly call today for our storage incentives. You won’t be disappointed.
Residential,piano and office moving.
1991