HomeStars  >  Roofing in Oshawa  >  Gentry Roofing & Flat Roofing

Reviews for Gentry Roofing & Flat Roofing

PhillipBaragar
PhillipBaragar

New roof

They did a great job. Looks really good and they cleaned up after themselves. Great job highly recommend.

Thanks. It was our pleasure

jody.logan
jody.logan

Roof

On time. Reliable. Worked hard. Good. Communication. Well priced. Clean up was well done. Satisfied

Awesome thanks for your kind words. It was our pleasure.

TERRY G.
TERRY G.
1 review Bowmanville, ON

New Shingles

Great friendly crew of workers, very polite, punctual, and very thorough cleanup. My roof looks great. I mentioned I had 3 burnt out pot lights which are mounted in my sofet on the second floor and they replaced them for me free of charge. I highly recommend Gentry roofing.

Awesome thank you for the kind words. It was our pleasure.

Tyson
Tyson
1 review Oshawa, ON

Install new roof on house.

Employee were very professional and safe. The work was done on time and meet all the demands as per the contract.

AJ R.
AJ R.
1 review Whitby, ON

We were pleased with their work. They were professional, quick and very clean. Would highly recommend to anyone looking at replacing their roofing.

giannios
giannios
1 review Oshawa, ON

Very professional, top notch work.
Quality products, work done in a timely manner.
Would absolutely recommend to a friend.

mcnutt15
mcnutt15

New roof

Gentry Roofing & Flat Roofing
905-725-1093
Wilson Rd
Oshawa
L1H

The work was amazing. The workers very friendly. They even went over and above to fix a piece of my siding and gave me suggestions on how to fix my garage. Extremely happy with the work.

Thanks for your kind words. It was our pleasure

g.petrin in Toronto
g.petrin in Toronto

Re-Roof a house

Mike and his crew were delayed in working on my roof because of the windstorm, but I am glad I waited for them. They came early and worked efficiently and finished on time. I am very happy with my new roof and watching those guys work is like watching precision drill teams. Good clean up and extra attention paid to flashing. Thanks Mike

Your very welcome. It was our pleasure. Thanks for your kind words

K Maxwell in Toronto
K Maxwell in Toronto

New Roof & Skylight

We needed a new roof and new skylight for our house, and Mike and his crew were great to deal with. Mike was good about keeping us informed on our install date. On the day of the install, his crew were prompt and worked a long day to finish our roof...they even took some extra time to ensure that our chimney was waterproofed properly. Great installation and would definitely recommend Gentry.

Thanks for your kind words. It was our pleasure to make sure your new roof installation a great experience. Thanks again

Niels V.
Niels V.

New Roof!

Mike Peters and his Gentry crew were punctual, courteous and professional. A pleasure to deal with. The new roof looks great and the crew cleaned up everything. Old roof lasted 17 years. Let's hope this one does much better.

Thanks for the great review. It was our pleasure.

More about Gentry Roofing & Flat Roofing

Gentry Roofing & Flat Roofing has been in the industrial commercial and residential flat roofing industry for 25 years and has laid millions of sq feet.

Gentry will look at the largest factories as well as the smallest residential roof. We offer a free estimate with competitive pricing and sometimes payment options to help get the job done. We use the best roofing manufactures like Firestone Carlisle and Lexcan and are certified installers for all 3 manufactures getting you the highest Warranties possible as well as providing 20 year Workmanship Warranties.
We specialize in TPO a white membrane that is enviornmently friendly and helps make the building it is being installed on cooler giving you savings on air conditioning coat because of less need to have it come on.
From small repairs to full replacements Gentry offers many options with different levels of warranty and cost allowing you to make a choice rather than only having one option.