D4L Inc.

RR in Richmond Hill
RR in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Mould Removal in Garage

I noticed a mould stain in my garage ceiling. I called The Mold Guy who are terrific in mould inspection and removal. They recommended D4L as this was a smaller mould removal for them. Katie was a pleasure to work with. She understood my concerns and responded quickly after seeing the inspector's photos with a detailed quote and an appointment time.
Tony and Chan arrived on time and did a superb job in both removing the mould and then replacing the drywall and repairing the area. You cannot tell that the area was ever even repaired the work is so well done!
Thank you D4L for outstanding customer service and workmanship.
I would definitely recommend your team to anyone who needs your home renovation and repair services!

Lara
Lara

Entire basement and kitchen and bathroom!!

Katie and Jeevan are absolutely fantastic. This is my second reno with them. I would rehire them in a second and highly recommend them. They are exceptionally reliable, professional and experts at their craft. Not only did they complete the project within budget and on time, they were a pleasure to work with, offering great design ideas and always cleaned up every day.

Diane Drake  in Etobicoke
Diane Drake in Etobicoke

Insulation , Siding , New Roof , Ceiling repair

Damaged siding on a north wall caused a substantial ( I would collect 2-4 cups of water depending on the storm ) leak when rain was accompanied by winds from the north .
Since the siding had to be replaced on that wall , I decided to insulate the wall . Advised that the corners could not accommodate the 1 inch difference , I chose to insulate the entire house . The roof simply needed doing although it did not leak .
The weather ( RAIN ) caused fairly substantial delays , so the siding was completed first as it could be done in increments . The 3 workers were fast even though very thorough .
When it was determined that the leak had been resolved , the ceiling was taken down , old insulation removed and replaced , 3 new pot lights installed , new drywall put up and painted .
The roof was basically done in one day and final cleanup the following day ....in rain....once again .
While the job was held up by weather , each component was completed quickly and efficiently . As well each group of tradesmen looked for problems and then solved them . The workers were polite and were always on task to get the job done .
I am thrilled with the results . The ceiling looks beautiful , the insulation has created a much cozier interior , the siding looks much more substantial, and , the roof looks great and will last a long time .
D4L coordinated the 3 components around the adverse weather conditions nicely .
Any questions and concerns that I had were addressed immediately to a satisfactory conclusion .
Deleting the weather delays , the whole job was completed within the specified time ( suggested ....1 week ) , and , was on budget .
Diane Drake

Subi in Scarborough
Subi in Scarborough

Kitchen and Washroom Renovation

What a great experience with D4L Inc. Jeevan and Katie were professional, courteous and timely from start to end of the project. They provided a detail quote of what was included or not included, suggestions on where we could expect issues and were timely to raise concerns. Biggest plus point they were on time and on budget. Teams showed up early and always cleaned up each day after work. It was money well spent and I didn’t have any unexpected surprises at the end. Great team, great work and exceptional service.

Henry in Toronto
Henry in Toronto

Kitchen, Family Room and Basement Renovations

D4L were referred to us by a trusted friend to have a discussion about a potential kitchen renovation. Based on an extensive back and forth consultation, we decided we wanted work with Katie and Jeevan for a complete kitchen gut, a living reno and a basement reno. We have since engaged D4L on interlock work in our front yard.

We loved working with Katie and Jeevan, and would recommend their services to everyone for the following reasons:
- responsiveness to questions
- knowledge about home renovations and ability to explain
- willingness to listen and work with us through unforseen problems
- high level of professionalism that you don't normally see with other contractors

Joan in Thornhill
Joan in Thornhill

Built in entertainment unit-painting-carpet

Jeevan and Katie were very easy to work with, responded to all our requests and questions quickly and were meticulous with design and planning. As with most projects we had a few concerns but they dealt with our issues easily and to our satisfaction. They had great ideas and helped us pick materials and paint colours I would never have chosen without their recommendations and we love our Reno. Thanks jeevan and katie

Ratha in Toronto
Ratha in Toronto

Kitchen Pot Lights and Powder Room Reno

We were looking to upgrade our builder’s brand new powder room and put some pot lights, pendants and a chandelier in the kitchen and were shopping around for contractors when our friends who had got their kitchen redone, highly recommended Jeevan, Katie and the D4L team. We did not have a design in mind but after just a few questions to understand our likes and dislikes, Jeevan and Katie showed us a design that blew us away. They even helped us choose the tiles for the washroom and the pendants and chandelier for the kitchen. We loved their idea of a half wall of mirror in the powder room. The work started on time. They covered the floors and cabinets to prevent dust. End of each day they cleaned up the dust which allowed us to use the kitchen. The work was finished on time and within the agreed budget. We were happy with the final outcome. We received numerous compliments on the design and the finish of the powder room. The pendants and chandelier matched perfectly with the rest of the kitchen. We were very happy with their workmanship, professionalism, level of service and honesty. We would highly recommend D4L as their service is top notch.

Rob D in Markham
Rob D in Markham

Heritage Home Complete Renovation Historic Unionville

Simply put I would hire them again. We found D4L through our real estate agent. Extremely worried with all the challenges that happen in the home renovation space. We didn’t realize how big the job was. They came in did a detailed quote and we went to two reference sites. It was a great experience. Lots of little things always happen but they were there every step of the way. The best you can do is pass on good companies and I have now done this about 4 or 5 times and every story it’s he same. A little gem of a company in a big city with too many to choose from. Happy to provide more information if needed.

N.Lawrance from Toronto
N.Lawrance from Toronto

Bathroom

After limited success finding what I wanted in a new garage door, I heard about Detail 4 Life, who managed quite simply to find and install the very product I had in mind. With that accomplished I asked if they could take a look at a bathroom I wanted to renovate. They understood the vision of a finished product I was conveying and had some wonderful and effective ideas to include. With the positive experience I had with my garage door, I did not hesitate to have them take on the transformation of my bathroom.
Katie and Jeevan are two very pleasant and personable professionals, who made the process very fluid and we had regular communication throughout. The project started and ended on time and all involved were very polite, expert and organized. The Project Particulars were very specifically detailed, the invoicing schedule was clearly laid out and there was attention to detail from start to finish. This crew obviously takes pride in their workmanship and it shows in the finished product. This was a complete transformation from ugly to stunning and is admired by all who come to my home. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking to have a renovation done!

Drywall and floor installation

I was referred to D4L by the mold guys. They came in to reinstall my drywall that had to be removed due to a mold issue. They came in and got the job done fast and were even able to give us a bit of a deal on installing our floors. Very professional and great customer service. Would reccomend to my friends and family !